Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Does the ReShade mod override t4m? I know, I know, this map doesn't use t4m but I do play quite a few maps on a regular basis that need t4m and I also love that I can use "cg_fov 90" without having cheats enabled.

Unfortunately so, both use d3d9.dll to load themselves into the game.
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
10/10 best custom map ever, could be a DLC for the official Black Ops game.
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
c.h.n's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
c.h.n's Contact & Social Linksc_h_ncihan_gurbuzRadiantCHNCihan#5042
I've read all the comments you've sent (including youtube comments) and i would like to say a few things.

The limits were the greatest obstacles I had to go through. I didn't use T4M as a matter of principle although I would have used it if it increased the limits on terrain patches and brushes because those were the actual limits i was strugling with.

The map you're playing is actually incomplete. I'm calling it incomplete because I couldn't add the things I wanted the most. I couldn't add the things that are actually fun. Let me tell you about those.

You would go to the Der Fünf area (the lab from Five) after every 3-6 teleportations to collect items.

There was supposed to be bottles where the PaP machine is and those would be called pap perks. Players could only have 3 of them at max. Those who had them would go to the place where PaP machine is and upgrade their weapons while enjoying a good view.

You would be able to go to the other side of this door by blowing it up after a certain round. Then you could go to the last stand area where after you collect some items to use the elevator and then go to the last stand areayou  had to fight the zombies on an infinite round until the end of the game.

It would be harder to camp on here because there was supposed to be a sniper that would shoot you and you could only kill it with an upgraded Dragunov.

With its current state, I wasn't able to compile the map on extra light mode until I deleted some brushes and lightmaps.

Thanks.
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
With its current state, I wasn't able to compile the map on extra light mode until I deleted some brushes and lightmaps.
Thanks.

Well hey, it's a beautiful map regardless. The best maps are the ones that are meticulously crafted rather than the ones with the most weapon ports and the most perks, because at the end of the day, zombies is a cinematic gamemode (as much as I hate the phrase "cinematic," 30FPS is not "cinematic" CAPCOM). Hell, the lightning that strikes on dog rounds is a rather small detail in the grand scheme of things, but it's so important thematically: It gives me goosebumps every time it happens. You've managed to create an absolutely stunning map that adheres to the core zombies experience and sets an awe-inspiring setting, all without the crutch of T4M. That's a feat in itself, and I praise you for it.
Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:05:15 am by PSNtoonjuice
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
c.h.n's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
c.h.n's Contact & Social Linksc_h_ncihan_gurbuzRadiantCHNCihan#5042
Well hey, it's a beautiful map regardless. The best maps are the ones that are meticulously crafted rather than the ones with the most weapon ports and the most perks, because at the end of the day, zombies is a cinematic gamemode (as much as I hate the phrase "cinematic," 30FPS is not "cinematic" CAPCOM). Hell, the lightning that strikes on dog rounds is a rather small detail in the grand scheme of things, but it's so important thematically: It gives me goosebumps every time it happens. You've managed to create an absolutely stunning map that adheres to the core zombies experience and sets an awe-inspiring setting, all without the crutch of T4M. That's a feat in itself, and I praise you for it.

Thank you.  :-* :-* :-*
Date Registered: 14 January 2017
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Hello :D
noiremk2's Groups
noiremk2's Contact & Social Links
Does the ReShade mod override t4m? I know, I know, this map doesn't use t4m but I do play quite a few maps on a regular basis that need t4m and I also love that I can use "cg_fov 90" without having cheats enabled.

I personally just bind cg_fov 90 and cg_fovscale 1.1 to "W", works for every map.

Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
so these things you have shown us, will they be added later or not at all? what was your plan on a boss zombie? were there going to be buildables?
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 18 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
so these things you have shown us, will they be added later or not at all? what was your plan on a boss zombie? were there going to be buildables?
these were all planned at some point but cancelled either during or before implementation due to the limits of the engine.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
all without the crutch of T4M. That's a feat in itself, and I praise you for it.
Crutch of T4M? Crutch? Really?! I'll see you in hell for that comment..."friend"!  ;D
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Crutch of T4M? Crutch? Really?! I'll see you in hell for that comment..."friend"!  ;D
you forget the insane difficulty of copy pasating files my friend
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
you forget the insane difficulty of copy pasating files my friend

Copy and Pasting? bit more to it than that now, opening a folder is just as difficult, if not the most difficult part of installing T4M
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links

I say that in reference to those who are too lazy to optimize their maps, rather than using it to truly expand the experience. You're good in my books ;)
Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:41:41 pm by PSNtoonjuice
Date Registered: 4 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
budygogo33's Groups
budygogo33's Contact & Social Links
I'm gonna make a quick written review of this map

Level design : The map is beautiful and contains a lot of detail inside and outside the map. Contains a good fog, fx's are used well and the snow itself is very well designed. This is a 9/10 for me.
Features/Gameplay : A classic Der Riese style using almost every features of Der Riese (I was hopping the map having headspeakers for power/linking teleporters) Added 3 more perks (Hadn't done the EE, sorry :( ) The setup is made quickly and there aren't much things to do. But for respecting a classic fun Der Riese style, I'll give a 7/10
Execution : When I saw the pictures and I started downloading, I was affraid that my PC will lag and was hoping caulking/portaling were made well. And I was right : not a single lag while playing. Excellent job for this. However, Stamin'up is glitchy as fuck : It was on when the power were off. And it was off when the power were turned on (And sometimes, Stamin'up would turn on randomly. Happened when played with 2 players) Otherwise, it is a 8/10

Overall, this is a 8/10. Beautiful Der Riese map which is a succesful upgraded Der Riese. Good work on this one !
Date Registered: 2 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Beginner mapper trying to make something for the community to enjoy
ihmiskeho's Groups
ihmiskeho's Contact & Social Linksihmiskeho
However, Stamin'up is glitchy as fuck : It was on when the power were off. And it was off when the power were turned on (And sometimes, Stamin'up would turn on randomly. Happened when played with 2 players)

Stamin-up works like that in the map. Some of the perks work differently on this map: Stamin-up goes on and off randomly, Mule Kick is available once you activate the teleporters and Electric Cherry is received when completing a small easter egg.
Date Registered: 4 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
budygogo33's Groups
budygogo33's Contact & Social Links
Stamin-up works like that in the map. Some of the perks work differently on this map: Stamin-up goes on and off randomly, Mule Kick is available once you activate the teleporters and Electric Cherry is received when completing a small easter egg.

Oh okay mb then ^^

Loading ...