Last Active
Today at 12:40:43 pm

Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
October 17, 2019, 06:23:55 pm

Contact & Social Links

-johndoe
Sounds like a cool idea, but why did you decide to make it a TPS project instead of FPS? I also think this would make a great alternative to BO3 custom zombies if it were possible to release it with its own mod tools, but I guess that'd be too complicated to make.
21 days ago
In WaW's engine, models are lit relative to their origin point (the blue box you can see in the 3d/2d panels). If they go through a brush, the light they receive will come directly from the skybox, so they won't look as bright or dark as the other objects around them. In order to fix that pr...
86 days ago
Hey everyone,

I'm posting this on behalf of codmoddd1234 as he's not able to post anything on the forums (and I should have posted it about a month ago or two, but I wasn't really able to do it).

The link below contains various Maya scripts that ar...
96 days ago
Are you sure the model is a script_model? You might have accidentally added a misc_model and those ones aren't able to be manupilated with scripts.
205 days ago
You might want to have a look at Quake 3 as the level editor used to make maps for it is another version of Radiant, or you can have a look at Source Engine, which is, just like Call of Duty, a fork of the Quake Engine. Both of them have very different ways of creating content, but if you want to ge...
249 days ago

Signature

from now on, i'll post a random recipe for every stupid post as a response

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...