Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
September 22, 2019, 01:53:42 am

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
ihmiskeho
any more updates?
 Map layout is done, most of the map in general is done. Weapons are done. All it's pretty much missing is the easter egg and bossfight. And of course some things need some polishing....
6 days ago
Some early gameplay of the map. Lighting and detail in outside areas is still not finished so they look quite bad.

96 days ago
So much for those weekly updates but the modtools have been a pain the last few weeks. First of all the mapfile broke, so pretty much everything mapping wise is the same as it was 2-3 weeks ago. After that, APE stopped working and refused to open.

But anyways, here are some in-game pics (...
137 days ago
Weekly Update #2

No pictures today, there's really nothing to show/I don't want to spoil all areas

This week was the first coop-test of the map (I guess you would call it an alpha build). And of course, there were some good and bad things to notice.
160 days ago
Since I now have some time to work on this mod again, I've decided to start posting weekly updates. So here's what has been done in the past week.

Mapping:
[spoiler=Pictures]
[img width=770 height=406]https:/...
166 days ago
What do you mean the Verruckt mapfile came with the modtools? I don't have it.

And yes, making a zombies map should take at least a couple months. My map "Reichskanzlei" took 6 months because I ...
172 days ago

Signature

Beginner mapper trying to make something for the community to enjoy

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...