Created 8 years ago
by IZaRTaX
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I'd say something along the lines of "I should be paying for this!" but then Paid Betas would come back....

But seriously, this is something you'd buy from Treyarch. I'm having a hard time putting into words just how good this map is, amazing work!

This was a paid beta lmao.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
This was a paid beta lmao.
Funny that eh? you do it everyone cries, someone else does it not a single person says a thing. Funny that...
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Funny that eh? you do it everyone cries, someone else does it not a single person says a thing. Funny that...

Right? Not a fucking peep out of anyone when it was Clinic. Barely anyone when it was Requiem (well... execpt a Youtuber or two...) but when it's Stevie suddenly it's all out warfare. Even led to a few folks leaving the forum permanently. I found a lot of the arguments on the Oil Rig beta thread to be hypocritical and bias myself but it's funny nonetheless.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Right? Not a fucking peep out of anyone when it was Clinic. Barely anyone when it was Requiem (well... execpt a Youtuber or two...) but when it's Stevie suddenly it's all out warfare. Even led to a few folks leaving the forum permanently. I found a lot of the arguments on the Oil Rig beta thread to be hypocritical and bias myself but it's funny nonetheless.

Glad that hypocrisy wasn't lost on everyone.
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:30:25 pm by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Glad that hypocrisy wasn't lost on everyone.

In fairness, I defended your beta to the tilt, even when it meant having to explain myself several times via PM to members of this community, some of which decided to up sticks and leave for good, ie: DualVII

I don't care about the principles of the modding scene or the legality of everything. If you spend a year or more of your life making something special then you're entitled to ask for something in return. You may have the backward or ignorant folks who cry "Rules are rules though" or "The T&C blah, blah, blah" but I don't give a shit about all of that. You put the time in then you can do what you want regarding asking for donations or perks. It's down to those that pay whether you are a scumbag or not.

Those that disagree with my stance can do one as far as I'm concerned. I am not going to entertain that anymore.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
I'm just gonna leave it at funny and hypocritical. Don't wanna derail the Clinic of Evil topic this guy isn't at fault i'm glad he did it.
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:39:33 pm by MrSlagovich
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I'm just gonna leave it at funny and hypocritical. Don't wanna derail the Clinic of Evil topic this guy isn't at fault i'm glad he did it.

So am I. This map is truly stunning and he deserved whatever he got for it. I would have happily paid for it myself if I didn't get a free copy.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I don't care about the principles of the modding scene or the legality of everything. If you spend a year or more of your life making something special then you're entitled to ask for something in return.
It was a paid beta? I seriously had no clue this was a paid beta  :o  I would have thrown some cash at this for sure.

But I totally agree with Death, people who put in the time like this deserve the opportunity to get something back. This isn't just slapping a map together. This is serious planning, time, effort and tons of work. Not everyone can do it but those who can deserve to get PAID!
(of course by PAID I mean donation expecting nothing in return  ;D)
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
I proudly donated to have early access to this incredible map!

Speaking as an adult with my own money, I totally have no problem with paying a SMALL donation for an advanced copy a map, months before it is officially released to the public. It of course would have to be from a mapper already established, or if from a new mapper (such as "sethnorris'), show a video detailing the map properly.

As tight as money may be for me, if a new map was released by a top mapper such as steviewonder87, ConvictioNDR, HitmanVere, AweseomePieMan, or from the many others out there, I would spend my last $1.15 to be able to play one of their NEW maps! I'd be much more inclined to pay-to-play, then to send a donation after I had already downloaded a map for free. Just saying.

I know this opinion may not be popular with a lot of people out there, especially all the kids without their own money to spend, but I do feel the mappers should get something in return for all the hard work they put in to creating these amazing maps.

I actually wish there were tiers here, where the more established mappers, the ones making the more premier maps, would be given a class, in which to download their map, it would cost $1.15

This would help motivate those mappers who haven't made it to this level (tier) to keep getting better at making maps, so their peers (higher level mappers) would vote them in to the upper tier, so they could also receive $1.15 per download.

Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:54:35 pm by CODCZ115
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I didn't know this map existed till a few days ago let alone there being a paid beta. I'd be happy to give some money to maps that I like, but i'd prefer to get my hands on a map and play through it first rather than pay and discover i dont really like it (Exo Infection I'm looking at you).
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Thought I'd stepped into backwards ugx for a while there

Then I saw DDs comment

Also he admitted to "censoring" nothing - that's your imagination as normal. He merely said "feel free to leave"
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Q : why IZaRTaX don't have a mapper Badger yet ? He created town and now this. And some cod4 maps.
in my opinion the guy deserves a Mapper Badge.

Back into the topic. Very neat map and well done. I hope treyarch pick you for mapping :)
Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 12:25:33 pm by Tim Smith
Date Registered: 25 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
noVADex*
Signature
A bird gripped in your hand.. is better than a #2 in the bush. ..$h|+ ....piss on that zombie!
novadex's Groups
novadex's Contact & Social Links
Awesome map!... just incredible!...Great job!

i activated all the panels with green lights and got the message the plane was activated, but for some reason even though the sync plane message disappeared on the plane i couldn't climb on it and fly to victory :-\ really enjoyed the earlier steps of this map though and the little stand off with the boss in the lower part of the map pend in by fire.
any ideas anyone?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Q : why IZaRTaX don't have a mapper Badger yet ? He created town and now this. And some cod4 maps.
in my opinion the guy deserves a Mapper Badge.
Good point
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DeadpoolsBFF's Groups
DeadpoolsBFF's Contact & Social Links
Hey amazing map! You got featured on Vanoss gaming as well even if the ending was not perfect ;)

Loading ...