Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
I know this may sound like a noob question but it really isn't......been on break from zombies for a good while.
What mode do you play for the EE(s) and other objectives? Classic? Arcade?
And those mutators are something else. Very nice touch. Awesome map from what I've seen so far.
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 02:36:47 am by bkcarlito
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Signature
It's hard to go wrong with the color blue!
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
I know this may sound like a noob question but it really isn't......been on break from zombies for a good while.
What mode do you play for the EE(s) and other objectives? Classic? Arcade?
And those mutators are something else. Very nice touch. Awesome map from what I've seen so far.
Classic is Easter Egg with normal power ups (Instakill, Double Points, Max Ammo, Nuke, Firesale), and Arcade is Easter Egg with UGX power ups (Terminator, Killshot, Points Multiplier, Invulnerability, Quick Foot). There are more powerups in Gun Game: Points Advancement, Gun Advancement, Upgraded Gun, Invisibility (coop/versus only), Degradation (coop/versus only).

The mod isn't friendly to gameplay recording programs, but I have captured Sharpshooter and CHAOS mode based on the MW3 DLC game mode.

CHAOS: https://youtu.be/ljtyWsZrxac
Sharpshooter: https://youtu.be/Sm59rsGC15s
What normally happens when recording: https://youtu.be/PaQxrzO0EdI
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 04:13:10 am by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
D2P is only possible when the player is crouched and moving at sprint speed, so unless the zombies whacked you down to your knees and then kicked you like a soccer ball I don't see this happening lol.
Fucking seriously? They're still missing?? Does your main menu say "Public Release v1.1" in the corner? Because I see them on my machine.

Also I have played this map for literally hundreds of hours and never encountered any issue of the PaP machine giving back the wrong weapon, nor do I see any possible way for the code to allow that...

That retriever bug doesn't really concern me, I like stuff like that personally.

And the tombstone bug isn't surprising, I'm sure there's more bugs to be found with that and Who's Who.
Oh i'm sorry i didn't notice the changelist was for 1.1. i have 1.0. so textures should be fixed then.

The only thing i can possibly think of that caused the crossbow to give me the elemental version was when i PaPed when the 5 second timer was going down for the easter egg, interestingly as well it didnt let me pick it up for a good 3 seconds too.  ???

[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Would someone be kind enough to post a mega link or something for this map? For some reason I can not download the map from the UGX Map Manager.
What issue are you having?
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Great map with tons of parts to find! What I found is that after you die in water and respawn, zombies can down you with just one punch. And overall map pretty much lags (mostly at the Pack-a-Punch), and yea I know it's because of my shitty PC, but was there even a good optimization?
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:54:43 am by BuIlDaLiBlE
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Great map with tons of parts to find! What I found is that after you die in water and respawn, zombies can down you with just one punch. And overall map pretty much lags (mostly at the Pack-a-Punch), and yea I know it's because of my shitty PC, but was there even a good optimization?

It's hard to fully optimize a map which is almost hitting every single w@w limit. The map is portalled, so it's optimized for most PC's. Unfortunately these quality maps require a more powerful PC in order to be run :(.

Try setting the texture quality to the lowest setting, disable specular images and set the corpse quantity to low (if you haven't already). This may improve your gameplay ;)

Lukkie1998
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
It's hard to fully optimize a map which is almost hitting every single w@w limit. The map is portalled, so it's optimized for most PC's. Unfortunately these quality maps require a more powerful PC in order to be run :(.

Try setting the texture quality to the lowest setting, disable specular images and set the corpse quantity to low (if you haven't already). This may improve your gameplay ;)

Lukkie1998
If you're using T4M, you should also disable the external console.
Date Registered: 25 August 2015
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
neuropunk's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neuropunk's Contact & Social Links
Hello, this map is really great, I love it but everytime I try to do the side quest, around round 20 the game crashes and external console says "Unhandled exception caught", do someone knows how to fix this please ? :(
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
If you're using T4M, you should also disable the external console.

Seems to happen if my FOV in UGX Mod Options is higher than 90, spams it, which drives me FPS from 40-60 to 20.

Hello, this map is really great, I love it but everytime I try to do the side quest, around round 20 the game crashes and external console says "Unhandled exception caught", do someone knows how to fix this please ? :(

What EXACTLY happens when you get the error?
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
playing the game in safe mode reduced the game to minimum settings improving experience on most maps, but on quality maps like this, you will get FR issues still, i definitely do.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
playing the game in safe mode reduced the game to minimum settings improving experience on most maps, but on quality maps like this, you will get FR issues still, i definitely do.

Very true, like trying to pull a 10 tonne trailer with a 1L Nissan Micra, it just ain't gonna work, in the same vain if your computer is low end, you can't blame developers for low frame rates.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Very true, like trying to pull a 10 tonne trailer with a 1L Nissan Micra, it just ain't gonna work, in the same vain if your computer is low end, you can't blame developers for low frame rates.
Exactly. There's only so much mappers can do, if you can't handle it there are a plethora of box maps specially designed for crappy systems. If you want to play the decent maps you're probably gonna need a half decent PC.
Date Registered: 10 April 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ECHOoo's Groups
ECHOoo's Contact & Social Links
since the awsome update it goes black and a have to turn my computer off by switch plz fix this quick  :'(
Date Registered: 25 August 2015
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
neuropunk's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neuropunk's Contact & Social Links
What EXACTLY happens when you get the error?

Windows says CoDWaW stopped working and external console gives an error message "Unhandled exception caught".
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
since the awsome update it goes black and a have to turn my computer off by switch plz fix this quick  :'(

They cant fix something that happens with your computer. Everybody else can play it fine without their screen going black. Its something to do with your computer.

Loading ...