The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Maybe it's just me but after watching a gun game playthrough of this map I noticed that some weapons didn't appear at all. Did you guys take any weapons out of the mod?

Also...this isn't that much of a big deal but I also noticed that the screen doesn't move when you run with the M14 (i think bobbing is the correct term for this? Idk). It looks like the M14 is the only weapon that does this, do you guys plan on fixing that?

Some other things I'd like to mention:

-Is there any way you can increase the volume of the AA-12's reloading sounds? During heavy gunfire (and when the zombies are screaming all over the place) they're kinda quiet.

-Idk what the weapon limit for WaW is, but dive-to-prone anims for a weapon take up one of those slots, right?
In the Rainy Death map every weapon had the same dive-to-prone anims. If you were to do the same with the weapons in UGX Mod v1.1 would that give you the chance to add in a few more weapons?

Tbh, I assume you guys no longer have plans to add in any more weapons at this point but I thought that part specifically would be worth mentioning
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:29:14 am by CyberMan1011
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
Fun map and here is some bugs that ive found from playing:

Hells retriever textures were still missing.
When i PaPed the crossbow it gave me the elemental version. ( could be a rare occurence ).
When downed near hells retriever i was able to pick up the hells retriever and use it.
Tombstone drop was forever spawned after failing to pick it up after downing on first attempt retrieving it.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Not sure if this happens to anyone else as well but there are also times when I automatically start diving-to-prone (without me having to press the Crouch button or whatever button you use to do it) when I get surrounded by a bunch of zombies.
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:02:19 am by CyberMan1011
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Not sure if this happens to anyone else as well but there are also times when I automatically start diving-to-prone (without me having to press the Crouch button or whatever button you use to do it) when I get surrounded by a bunch of zombies.

Never heard if that bug ??? Possible just your keyboard, might be faulty
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

They werent missing for me?

And i had noticed after dying with tombstone i re-spawned in the electric water, died, respawned again closer to my tombstone, got all my stuff back but jugg became ineffective and i died and lost everything in one hit. I'm really questioning the point of this water as it can just fuck you up so easily.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I still dont think you get me, you would only be given a good pistol IF you had one in your inventory upon going down, like when you normally go down in co-op you are given M1911 - unless you have something better like CZs, python, Ray gun mk1/2, winters howl, M&S etc - IF you didnt have any of those guns you would be stuck with the beretta as usual. It just means if you had a mark 2 but then got down and put in to your doppelganger you could use the mark 2 or whatever other pistol you had.
no your not getting me

if you then "do not revive" yourself, youll keep the mk2
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
no your not getting me

if you then "do not revive" yourself, youll keep the mk2

But thats not such a big issue if you had it before hand imo.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
But thats not such a big issue if you had it before hand imo.
then you physically cannot lose it, you will "always" get it back. There is no "threat" from going down

the whole point of whos who, is that your left weak, and have t o"struggle" to revive your own self, or lose everything
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 02:26:48 pm by Harry Bo21
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
D2P is only possible when the player is crouched and moving at sprint speed, so unless the zombies whacked you down to your knees and then kicked you like a soccer ball I don't see this happening lol.

When i PaPed the crossbow it gave me the elemental version. ( could be a rare occurence ).
When downed near hells retriever i was able to pick up the hells retriever and use it.
Tombstone drop was forever spawned after failing to pick it up after downing on first attempt retrieving it.
Fucking seriously? They're still missing?? Does your main menu say "Public Release v1.1" in the corner? Because I see them on my machine.

Also I have played this map for literally hundreds of hours and never encountered any issue of the PaP machine giving back the wrong weapon, nor do I see any possible way for the code to allow that...

That retriever bug doesn't really concern me, I like stuff like that personally.

And the tombstone bug isn't surprising, I'm sure there's more bugs to be found with that and Who's Who.
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
On that topic, when I played 1.0, Whos Who gives extra quick revives on revive.
I used all my solo quick revives, bought Whos to have extra chance, and went down with it, revived myself and it gave me revive again, despite me not having it and the machine being disabled.

It kept doing this until I used all my Whos uses, then the Revive, then I had no chances left and died normally.

But for some reason Whos gives you revive even if you don't have it, possibly only when the machine is disabled, Im not sure, didn't test extenstively
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655

This actually happenes to me sometimes, on all maps. I thought it was my keyboard but I have switched and it is still hapening. Not a big deal, just kinda wierd.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
This actually happenes to me sometimes, on all maps. I thought it was my keyboard but I have switched and it is still hapening. Not a big deal, just kinda wierd.

Project C will not have this :troll: Not sure, if Rainy Death does, but I think it has fixed version also :gusta:
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 05:34:00 pm by HitmanVere
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Project c, project c...project c?

Ahhh, Project c. :kidding:
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Project c, project c...project c?

Ahhh, Project c. :kidding:

Project Crap??

:troll: :troll: :troll:
Date Registered: 15 September 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
zankari's Groups
zankari's Contact & Social Links
Would someone be kind enough to post a mega link or something for this map? For some reason I can not download the map from the UGX Map Manager.

Loading ...