UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] The Swan by AwesomePieMan and HexZombies (Released)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
they will be on my new map too! :D

I also cant wait for your map! seen the trailers of it, it looks epic.

Man so many epic maps being worked on.
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
maps like this that make me go back and add more to my maps to-do list  ;D
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
verry amazing guys nice work
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
Happy Birthday!   RamboBadass just turned 36    
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
how to kill the electric zombie easily would be a nice hint .. just hit 15 or 16 and had 2 of them

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
maybe there is something on the map that will protect u from them ;)
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
 :rainbow: Just wow! Brilliant work on this map! The 31-79-JGb215, the hell's retriever (the return!), the Avogadro, the napalm, the Screecher, the Mark II, the sonar towers, the ambient sounds, and the other perks all make this map fun to play again... and again and again and again. Alongside fun easter eggs (I have yet to solve some) the map brings in a great blend of many loved elements from the other games. I cannot describe how pleased I am to see so much work put into one map. Pieman and Hex (as well as everyone else who helped!), you guys did not fail to impress me. The detail and amount of things to do in each area are well done. Not one place seemed expensive to get to or too unimportant to my game. I hope to get the staves soon, as well!
 Despite this, as this is still in 1.0, I believe, I wanted to point out just one...problem, I guess?... that I personally experienced. The "problem" I had was the rapid spawning of multiple bosses. On my last playthrough, I had two Avogadros and a napalm all at once! I understand this could've been meant to add to the difficulty, but solo might become a pain, as the amount of melees needed to kill the Avogadro increase per round. As I have made it only to 18 solo, I cannot say much. I do not know if the bosses' health increase stops at a certain point or not, like other bosses before them, too. This may or may not be a bug, but maybe the bosses should be included in the zombie count so that the round does not end 'till they die. And about the Avogadro. Is there any way maybe that the hits w/ Jugg can cause no stun? It become a pain to turn and shoot the zombie horde because mobility is slowed and I can't turn to face them. I mean no offense by saying this; I just mean to express my honest opinion, as this is an honest comment.
    Overall, much more could be said about this extraordinary map than my message can permit, but I will go back and play this for weeks and weeks to come. A mix of various challenges (which have not proven annoying, yay!) make the map a fav. Keep up the excellent work, guys! Please understand I didn't mean to make the negatives sooo long. The positives EXPONENTIALLY outweigh the few petty downsides in the map. I hope for the best!

Thank you,
AverDefiance
Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:16:16 am by AverDefiance
Date Registered: 22 February 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links
:rainbow: Just wow! Brilliant work on this map! The 31-79-JGb215, the hell's retriever (the return!), the Avogadro, the napalm, the Screecher, the Mark II, the sonar towers, the ambient sounds, and the other perks all make this map fun to play again... and again and again and again. Alongside fun easter eggs (I have yet to solve some) the map brings in a great blend of many loved elements from the other games. I cannot describe how pleased I am to see so much work put into one map. Pieman and Hex (as well as everyone else who helped!), you guys did not fail to impress me.
 Despite this, as this is still in 1.0, I believe, I wanted to point out just one...problem, I guess?... that I personally experienced. The "problem" I had was the rapid spawning of multiple bosses. On my last playthrough, I had two Avogadros and a napalm all at once! I understand this could've been meant to add to the difficulty, but solo might become a pain, as the amount of melees needed to kill the Avogadro increase per round. As I have made it only to 18 solo, I cannot say much. I do not know if the bosses' health increase stops at a certain point or not, like other bosses before them, too. This may or may not be a bug, but maybe the bosses should be included in the zombie count so that the round does not end 'till they die. I mean no offense by saying this; I just mean to express my honest opinion, as this is an honest comment.
    Overall, much more could be said about this extraordinary map than my message can permit, but I will go back and play this for weeks and weeks to come. A mix of various challenges (which have not proven annoying, yay!) make the map a fav. Keep up the excellent work, guys! I hope for the best.

Thank you,
AverDefiance
A comment like this truly makes me feel proud of how I spent the last 5 months, and Im so glad you liked it.  About the 2 avogadros, that is supposed to happen.  The spawn system for the avogadro has to do with lost, and napalms and shriekers spawn independanty from him.  So, you said you did a bunch of easter eggs, did you finish the main one and escape?  just curious.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
A comment like this truly makes me feel proud of how I spent the last 5 months, and Im so glad you liked it.  About the 2 avogadros, that is supposed to happen.  The spawn system for the avogadro has to do with lost, and napalms and shriekers spawn independanty from him.  So, you said you did a bunch of easter eggs, did you finish the main one and escape?  just curious.
    I hope to do the escape soon! That comment is only from the couple good games I have had of it. Getting the hell's retriever brought nostalgia from Rocket Base days. I died training at the sonar towers while trying to get souls. I was so nubsauce at getting that thing. Then the ultimate Avogadro troll happened. I had fun with the...I'm just gonna say "baby gun"... and seeing the shrinking effect was absolutely beautiful! I guess I must now journey and master the zombie powerz in the true heart of... THE SWAN!
Thanks again, with regards, and with a smile on my face,
Aver Defiance
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
AwesomePieMan/HexZombies, this map has inspired me to keep pushing my limits. Those 4-5 month long grinds are rough. weird errors, infinite loops, fx limits. they definitely weed out those who don't have the passion to get into heavy modding. just wondering.. did you do/do you plan on anything game design related in college?

but anyways, excellent work on the map! now you can just relax and watch YouTube reviews  ;D

and Hex, can I count on you for an awesome loadscreen for WestTown?
Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:29:51 am by jei9363
Date Registered: 18 November 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
DarrylM's Groups
DarrylM's Contact & Social LinksDarryl Mooneydarryl1960Darryl
Ok well to start out I hated this map to begin with. Yep...I said hated. I actually rage deleted it. But then I re-installed and gave it a few more gos and I found it worthy of keeping.
   However there is one problem that you may not be aware of and that is the name of the map. I figured out after having read all the posts here that it's execution command is nazi_zombie_lost and not swan. I bring this up only because it has been pointed out to me that I have way too many maps...lol. "You are bat shit crazy for having that many maps" was the best response I have gotten. I found the UGXMods site because I have so many maps that they don't all show up on the ingame list of mods in WaW. In fact my list stops in the "Ds". I have right now including this map 278 and that would have been more but recently I weeded through my maps and deleted the really boring ones.

So to the problem.....that same execution line is the same as another map called lost that while it wasn't all that fun was still worth keeping. You may want to rename the files or people can just do what I finally did...rename the folder for the original "lost" to "lost(1)"' And it is not the first time this has happened. I remember one map had the line nazi_zombie_factory......LOL...same as der reise!  Giggles.

The other problem is with the map manager. When I tried to download this map the green bar was full and then went out so I thought it had finished...it hadn't. No problem though I just googled the map and got it on another site so no worries. But my suggestion to the moderators would be to also have a backup plan like leaving a link where people can download the maps seperately and apart from the manager.

That being said I came to this site originally looking for a way to even play my excess maps and found the map manager a great help. I reccomend this site to EVERYONE and will continue to do so.

As for the map itself I find it to be stupid hard...I mean that in a good way....I judge maps based solely on their solo playability and this one is a challenge for sure. It is why i raged quit a couple of times but that is a compliment. You did a great job and that electro zombie is an ass clown and I can't wait to kill it...LOL.

Lastly I would say that to qualify any statements I have made I will point out that I have been actively playing zombie maps since WaW first came out, which is why I have so many maps. I keep track of my solo records on all my maps and deem myself as a good player. I don't rack up mega kills in co-op but I hold my own.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
   The other problem is with the map manager. When I tried to download this map the green bar was full and then went out so I thought it had finished...it hadn't. No problem though I just googled the map and got it on another site so no worries. But my suggestion to the moderators would be to also have a backup plan like leaving a link where people can download the maps seperately and apart from the manager.
A new manager is in development so we won't be updating the old one anymore. Also thank you for recommending our site to people, we really appreciate it and that goes for everyone reading this we appreciate you guys sharing the site with your friends so thank you.

For a update to this map i would like to see a solo start button and custom main menu background (Trem said he was down to help) but apart from that i think this map really needs no update. Good work guys and i really look forward to the next map you guys work on.

The Swan!
Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:16:39 am by MrSwagovich
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
can't find it in mine map folder
 >:(

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:34:26 pm
srry i found it  :-[

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:40:26 pm
godmode doesn't work

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:52:51 pm
did you deactivate the cheats

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:59:42 pm
i don't like this map when i try to get godmode it says cheats are not enabled on this sevr :'(

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 02:01:55 pm
i don't like this map when i try to get godmode it says cheats are not enabled on this sever :'(

Challenging maps are awesome, just like this one.
Struggling? Make a new map, scale the floor 1024 by 1024 units, put a spawn point in, make a 1000 point end game, play it, win it and feel good about yourself.
Gawd help you if you fail.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
(Image removed from quote.)

Challenging maps are awesome, just like this one.
Struggling? Make a new map, scale the floor 1024 by 1024 units, put a spawn point in, make a 1000 point end game, play it, win it and feel good about yourself.
Gawd help you if you fail.

:lol:  :please:
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
Signature
Love slaying them zombies up and sharing it with the world.

www.youtube.com/nascarfanatc24
www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Mapper of Legacy: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4096.0
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Since, the EE is very hard for everyone. I will be doing a stream explaining each step here in 30 minutes. Come by and see how it is done.

www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1

Thanks for this awesome map!

Loading ...