Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
sorry to say but people need to look and see just how much time and effort that goes in to making and scripting all the things that go in to a map like this and understand that there are going to be afew glitches, yh we found most of them that were or could have been game breaking but us the beta testers and ZK himself did as much as we could. Some things were even added in or taken out cause they weren't working or we thought something else would be good in its place. After a map is released people are going to find afew more problems but that is normal for any map no matter how good the mapper is, its a great map and i really enjoyed testing and playing it still now its out.

+1
broken avatar :(
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
if only the majority of the maps released took this much dedication... :(
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
- The gun sounds are just terrible. You said you copied it from bo2, but I am thinking what kind of bo2 you've played.

The weapons are the only complaint I have with this map.

They don't seem to sound like they're from BO2, and most guns (I don't know if all the weapons are like this since I've barely started playing this map) don't have reloading sounds...

Other than that, this map was extremely fun to play and very challenging as well  :D
Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 02:35:19 pm by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk

They don't seem to sound like they're from BO2, and most guns (I don't know if all the weapons are like this since I've barely started playing this map) don't have reloading sounds...

Other than that, this map was extremely fun to play and very challenging as well  :D
+1
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

I(unsurprisingly) have the same complaint. Many of the weapons, if not all, are missing some kind of sounds. Furthermore the fire rate on weapons like the PDW are very slow and share the same ammo types.

Its still a really fun map, I just wish these and the napalm zombie where fixed.
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Played this map at least 20 times so far, and the farthest I've gotten is Round 8. :P
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Honestly the weapon sounds dont bug me, Ive played a lot of maps that have bo1 weapons with absolutely no sound at all, even shoot sounds, that bugs me, at least they have some sounds, Im just focused on how fun the map is :P
Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 06:08:04 pm by chromastone10
Date Registered: 7 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
VFerrari's Groups
VFerrari's Contact & Social LinksVFerrariVFerrari

Post Merge: May 30, 2014, 06:14:36 pm
Its still a really fun map, I just wish these and the napalm zombie where fixed.
The napalm zombie fire fx bug as far as I know is a game issue, it's not the map.
And as for the gun sounds, I don't know if ZK could insert them. He checked all the guns himself (it was a little while ago, so I might be mistaken), and didn't mention anything.

Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 06:16:47 pm by VFerrari
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
Honestly the weapon sounds dont bug me, Ive played a lot of maps that have bo1 weapons with absolutely no sound at all, even shoot sounds, that bugs me, at least they have some sounds, Im just focused on how fun the map is :P

I disagree how the gun feels depends on the sounds, animations, rate of fire, gun kick and also view kick. other wise i can just port a gun model from any where and just put the sounds, animations, etc from a gun that is similar to it in world at war it just feels bad when you play if the gun is not right.

I saw this problem in your map lorkeep station guns like the m27, peacekeeper, etc where not nice they had incorrect rates of fire and it seemed very weird.

A very good example of ported guns i have recently seen are most of JBirds black ops mod guns and the mp5, p90 and some other guns in convictioNDRs SOG map.
Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 06:26:16 pm by Cold_banana
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
yes I know, I have tried to fix gun sounds but they are very challenging, Jbird was kind enough to try and help me add correct sounds to the msmc but it wasnt working when everything should have been just fine, when it comes to sounds there are so many things that could be wrong like the sound file format, the sound alias, the correct notetracks in the weapon file, and doing this on 15+ guns can take a long time and I dont think people want a map focusing on just weapons instead of the map, I tried to fix the guns as best I could but was cut short due to my life so if I do another map I want to try and get sounds working this time and not rush it
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
A very good example of ported guns i have recently seen are most of JBirds black ops mod guns
which is why i thoroughly enjoy his maps more than any others :rainbow:
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Awesome map, really fun.

Just gonna list a couple things that i think if fixed would make playing it a lot better.

When sprinting down stairs and jumping it doesn't let you jump, so as you can imagine i fell through a gap and died. This happened a few times and was pretty annoying.

When having PHD i still get a red flash on my screen giving the illusion of damage when i fall from a height. Also the napalm zombie still messes with my screen i think it would be good to make it not mess with your vision with PHD to add another reason to buy it.

The power up for the suit shouldn't be allowed to spawn till you reach the suit or buy the suit because it just takes up power up space i mean i got that power up the most yet i haven't actually used it yet.

On the moving platform if you jump and its coming out you get stuck inside it and fall to your death.

Like i said awesome map just a few things than could make it better. :)
Date Registered: 2 March 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Now you see me, Now you don`t
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
When sprinting down stairs and jumping it doesn't let you jump, so as you can imagine i fell through a gap and died. This happened a few times and was pretty annoying.

For now SLAG what I found was to run on the inside of the stairs cause there you just land on the next step instead of falling to death :)
Date Registered: 4 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
xjonesy421's Groups
xjonesy421's Contact & Social Linksxjonesy421xjonesy421
while i was playing solo today, i noticed a few things after getting down with quick revive. 3 games in a row before getting downed i had jugg and phd. after being revived i wasn't taking any fall or napalm damage, and it seemed like i was getting 5 or 6 hits before getting downed. i'll report back if i notice it again, not gamebreaking but i didnt have to rebuy jugg or phd.

this is an awesome map and is extremely difficult solo :alone:

Loading ...