Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
I'm bored as hell, so here's a little discussion for us: your top 4 favorite (for any reason) custom zombie maps. Me first:

1. Totsand

This is one of just two maps that has acually made my jaw physically drop. Starting in a hauntingly beautiful desert vista, the map soon opens up into probably the most impressive underground area ever devised, it's really something else. Tons of sprawling floors and dozens of doors in a descent to the bottom of the facility. Everyone should play it: just make sure you DON'T go past the door out of the Jugg/PPSh wallbuy room on round 9, otherwise you might crash!

2. Dead Ship

This map is a favorite of a friend's and mine: its overall campiness lends it perfectly to co-op matches. Ticking all the right boxes -- detail, weapon selection, custom perks and even voice-acted stories, Dead Ship feels like a game-within-a-game through the fantastic TMG mod.

3. Lockdown

This map flows so perfectly it's almost unreal. If I was forced to pick one map that could be passed off as official 3arc DLC, it would be Lockdown. Branching paths, quality weapons, beautiful aesthetics, and challenging difficulty with a nice little easteregg form the definitive recipe for a good time.

4. Farm Swamp

I can't really say much about this one other than the fact that it is the best looking map ever released. Seriously, just play it.
Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:41:27 pm by ShotgunRagtime
broken avatar :(
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
1-zombie xcof
2-zombie xcof
3-zombie san cristobal
4 zombies xcof

:)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
1. [UGX] Requiem
-The amount of content put into the map is amazing and have gotten me to play it numerous times. Played all versions of betas and still continued to play it on final release

2. Zombie Sumpf
-Very atmospheric map, nothing feels out of this place in this one and WaW weapons are modified to feel better

3. Celtic Ruins
-You know map is good, when you put it on top 4 even without working mod

4. [TMG] Last Stand Christmas
-Map, that got me in custom zombies. Very nice array of features and modifications to mod

Honorable Mention: Project Contamination: Awakening
-Its so shit its good :troll:
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I'm gonna put five instead. I like to live dangerously  8)

5) Cheese Cube Unlimited - ZK
I know it's awful and silly but it had a lot of cool features and it was just plain fun.

4) Dead Ship - ZCTChaos
Great detail, awesome sounds and ambiance, custom and multiple PaP's, clean look and professional feel.

3) Levithain - AwesomePieMan, RadimaX, HexZombies, JBird632
Amazing detail and map layout, huge map, clean and professional feel, basically dlc 5 for bo1, cool features and fun esstereggs.

2) Zombie Sumf - xJimmy33
Great detail, great ambiance, cool map layout, professional and clean look, standard weapons but cool new sounds and different ads fov made them feel different, fun overall.

1) UGX Requiem - UGX Team
Needs no explanation
Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 09:59:45 pm by MZslayer11
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
1. Oil Rig
2. Project Viking
3. Leviathan
4. UGX Requiem

Honorable Mention: Box Map X  :troll: JK
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
1. Encampment
I loved the overall style of it, and to think it was made in such a short time, it was a great outcome. Perfect map.

2. Industrial Estate
More intense gameplay = more fun. I liked how the maps weren't as easy, and it properly felt like a map from CoD: Bo2.

3. Oil Rig
Just as Industrial Estate, this map was intense. I liked it alot, and with the wide variety of weaponry you're bound to find a weapon you like.

4. Leviathan.
I liked the map, but the reason it ended up at 4 was the overall playstyle of the map. It fit well into the Bo1 style, but it all felt so similar, every room felt the same.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
This is a hard list for me, I have a bunch of favorites. But here are ones that I like more than any others(in no particular order).

1. Penguin
When you first load up the map, you can already tell the amount of detail and thought that went into this map. This is probably one of the more detailed maps in all of custom zombies. Not to mention, the map is GIGANTIC as well. It will take you a few rounds to open everything up and even get jug. The easter egg is not too massive, but it is still pretty cool. The only downside is the 3 hit jug, other than that the map is perfect. Even the plain world at war guns felt good on this map.

2. Seelow
If you have not played this map I HIGHLY recommend it. This map feels exactly like a campaign mission. Even though this map came out in 2012, it definitely doesn't disappoint. You ride in on a jeep and then wind up crashing eventually. You have to find explosives to blow up turrets and stuff. You also have to find keys to open certain doors. This is one of those maps where I can play for hours on end. It's just a great map.

3. UGX requiem
Do I even need to mention this map? This map obviously was made by the UGX team to showcase the new UGX 1.1. Its got all the features from the UGX mod 1.1, like traps, elemental pack a punch, hells retriever and so much more. It also has one of the funnest easter eggs that I have ever experienced on custom zombies. This is truly one of those maps that feels like a treyarch map.

4. Leviathan
This map feels exactly like a Black Ops 1 map. It has Jbirds Black Ops mod with every single Black ops gun with correct stats and stuff. powerups from black ops 1, as well as claymores. This map also takes place underwater, which I have always wanted an underwater map. It also reminds me of my favorite Black Ops 1 map, moon. Also has a pretty cool easter egg, which you can now complete 2 player.

Sorry had to do 5 since I cant leave this one out
5. Deadship
This map was made by ZCT chaos for a zombies youtuber, laggin24x. It takes place on a pirate ship. It has awesome features such as the captains curse, which kills any zombies who come close to you, a giant sword which is a 1 hit kill for literally forever, and a cool shooting range to unlock a random upgraded gun, perk slot, as well as the buyable ending. I have spent many hours on this map and still never get bored of it.

Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 09:13:20 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Beginner Scripter && A7X Deathbat
idogftw's Groups
idogftw's Contact & Social LinksIdogftw00
[1] ZCT Airport- Nukem
- I enjoyed the ZCT mod that was added in aswell as the guns, features, and difficulty it had, it was easy, fun, and all around a great experience.

[2] Insanatorium - Don Goony
- It was one of the first 'real' custom maps that had alot of custom stuff, like the powerups, the gas mask, and buildables, along with alot of the cool scripts that hadn't really been done at the time.

[3] Overrun - JBird632
- It was a very fun map, medium but fun, the claymores, Minigun, Vigor Rush, just all the aspects that make a custom map custom.

[4] Hotel - Holty007
- The first map I played, I enjoyed the aspect of it, the elevator, the round skip, and just really how easy it was, it was as well a really fun experience.
Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 01:46:05 am by idogftw
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
[3] Overrun - JBird632
- It was a very fun map, medium but fun, the cool buildables, the claymores, Minigun, Vigor Rush, just all the aspects that make a custom map custom.
I didn't have any buildables in Overrun :P You're probably thinking of Lockdown.
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
I'm gonna put five instead. I like to live dangerously  8)
Mods, please ban this man for derailment! :troll:
This is a hard list for me, I have a bunch of favorites. But here are ones that I like more than any others(in no particular order).

1. Penguin
When you first load up the map, you can already tell the amount of detail and thought that went into this map. This is probably one of the more detailed maps in all of custom zombies. Not to mention, the map is GIGANTIC as well. It will take you a few rounds to open everything up and even get jug. The easter egg is not too massive, but it is still pretty cool. The only downside is the 3 hit jug, other than that the map is perfect. Even the plain world at war guns felt good on this map.

2. Seelow
If you have not played this map I HIGHLY recommend it. This map feels exactly like a campaign mission. Even though this map came out in 2012, it definitely doesn't disappoint. You ride in on a jeep and then wind up crashing eventually. You have to find explosives to blow up turrets and stuff. You also have to find keys to open certain doors. This is one of those maps where I can play for hours on end. It's just a great map.

3. UGX requiem
Do I even need to mention this map? This map obviously was made by the UGX team to showcase the new UGX 1.1. Its got all the features from the UGX mod 1.1, like traps, elemental pack a punch, hells retriever and so much more. It also has one of the funnest easter eggs that I have ever experienced on custom zombies. This is truly one of those maps that feels like a treyarch map.

4. Leviathan
This map feels exactly like a Black Ops 1 map. It has Jbirds Black Ops mod with every single Black ops gun with correct stats and stuff. powerups from black ops 1, as well as claymores. This map also takes place underwater, which I have always wanted an underwater map. It also reminds me of my favorite Black Ops 1 map, moon. Also has a pretty cool easter egg, which you can now complete 2 player.

Sorry had to do 5 since I cant leave this one out
5. Deadship
This map was made by ZCT chaos for a zombies youtuber, laggin24x. It takes place on a pirate ship. It has awesome features such as the captains curse, which kills any zombies who come close to you, a giant sword which is a 1 hit kill for literally forever, and a cool shooting range to unlock a random upgraded gun, perk slot, as well as the buyable ending. I have spent many hours on this map and still never get bored of it.
I also loved all of those, but IMHO Seelow was just a bit too short and easy, especially the ending.

Also, Totsand is made by the same mapper as Penguin, I've played both and would definitely recommend Totsand to anyone who liked Penguin.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Mods, please ban this man for derailment! :troll:I also loved all of those, but IMHO Seelow was just a bit too short and easy, especially the ending.

Also, Totsand is made by the same mapper as Penguin, I've played both and would definitely recommend Totsand to anyone who liked Penguin.

I believe I have played Totsand as well before, but Penguin was more memorable for me
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
In order:

1. Dead Ship
2. Leviathan
3. Requiem
4. Project X
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
In no particular order,

1: Leviathan
2: Oil Rig
3: UGX Requiem
4: Nacht Der Toten Walder
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
1. Nazi_Zombie_Anzio - Holty007
Thanks to Hammy I am in love with this map, it is all stock but detailed and fun as.

2. Rainy Death - ShitmanVere  <3 (Also the Project Contamination Beta I have hehehe)
Unbelievably replayable for me, I have no idea why. Just always really fun to kick back, relax and slay some zombies.

3. Dead Ship - ZCTxCHAOSx
I have two words to describe this map, fucking amazing.

4. Nazi_Zombie_Farm_Swamp
So detailed and fun, stunning design, despite being stock it has a nice feel to it.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I won't choose my own maps because that would be 'unfair'. ::) :P

1. Leviathan

The best CZ map made to date, looks and feels like legit BO1 DLC. Top level mapping and scripting and a fantastic theme, what more can I say?

2. Herrenhaus

This isn't released yet so perhaps it shouldn't be on this list, but since I've played it I have to put it here. It's a truly stunning piece of work, IMO, it's better than Kino and any of the WAW maps (and I don't say that lightly), I can't express how amazing this map really is. It just captures the dark, Nazi-zombie atmosphere perfectly, think Verruckt + Kino x 10.

3. Nacht Der Walder

One of the earliest custom maps I ever played and still one of the best, the level of detail and the size of the map was insane, the only negative was the stock weapons (but having said that they do fit the era of the map and back then ported guns weren't as prevalent).

4. Quizz v.2

Not the best map by any means; it's essentially a pretty, multistory, box map, but one of my most played maps overall I'd say (not touched it for about 2 years though). It was one of the first maps I played and I just loved how different it looked to all the others I'd played and the custom arsenal of guns was refreshing to see after using mostly WAW guns in most other maps at the time. Had a little EE loads of little custom features, and just overall a fun map.

Loading ...