UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Treyarch Zombies 2015: What would you like to see?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
It isnt finished.

We know what happened to Richtofen, but we have No idea what happened to Tank, Takeo, Nikolai or Samantha after Moon.

Seemingly, they were still alive

Also ill point out that i still dont immediately trust this "source"

I too have made predictions about this game that have come true, INCLUDING predicting the original 4 returning on Origins - I assure you, i am not friends with any Devs (or am I... hmmm.... )  :accepted:
I know it isn't finished. I'm thinking through Treyarch's mind. Why would they make a map named "Origins" and say this is where it all began? It isn't finished at all, theyre is many things left out. But maybe Treyarch is finished?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I know it isn't finished. I'm thinking through Treyarch's mind. Why would they make a map named "Origins" and say this is where it all began? It isn't finished at all, theyre is many things left out. But maybe Treyarch is finished?
so your suggesting... that Treyarch would spend 6 years forming a story  and glorifying the mode... just to IMMEDIATLY abandon it on their very first next gen release and leave it completely unfinished?

::)
Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:42:20 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 31 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Babyxfactorxr80's Groups
Babyxfactorxr80's Contact & Social Links
Elemental Pack-a-Punch and single player easter eggs as well as  multi player easter eggs
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
One thing i would like to see in zombies 2015, is the introduction of upgradeable (pro) perks to the official 3arc line, so for example, for speed cola, when you get the normal one, it just makes you reload faster, then when you get so many kills after reloading, you are given Speed Cola 1.5, which allows you to rebuild barriers faster, then when you do it again, you get Speed Cola 2.0, which allows you to swap weapons faster. Then you could have Quick revive, 1.5=team can revive you in half the time (if you drank it, but it would be a one off use, until you bought it again and got it back to its corresponding level) & 2.0 could be that monkey bombs last twice as long. you guys get the idea.
Regards,
JN
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
One thing i would like to see in zombies 2015, is the introduction of upgradeable (pro) perks to the official 3arc line, so for example, for speed cola, when you get the normal one, it just makes you reload faster, then when you get so many kills after reloading, you are given Speed Cola 1.5, which allows you to rebuild barriers faster, then when you do it again, you get Speed Cola 2.0, which allows you to swap weapons faster. Then you could have Quick revive, 1.5=team can revive you in half the time (if you drank it, but it would be a one off use, until you bought it again and got it back to its corresponding level) & 2.0 could be that monkey bombs last twice as long. you guys get the idea.
Regards,
JN

This looks like a great idea but I don't see how Quick Revive 2.0 would affect monkey bombs since they're pretty much unrelated to each other
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This looks like a great idea but I don't see how Quick Revive 2.0 would affect monkey bombs since they're pretty much unrelated to each other
because usually, when someone goes down, you would thrown a monkey bomb so that the player can get away without being swarmed, so if you QR 2.0, it would enable them to get away with time on their hands to get ready
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
DarkWhiss's Groups
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
so your suggesting... that Treyarch would spend 6 years forming a story  and glorifying the mode... just to IMMEDIATLY abandon it on their very first next gen release and leave it completely unfinished?

::)
:facepalm: Did you not read my post? Please tell me a reason why Sledgehammer would make a near identical mode to Treyarch's mode. Hmm?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
:facepalm: Did you not read my post? Please tell me a reason why Sledgehammer would make a near identical mode to Treyarch's mode. Hmm?
I can think of many reasons. The main one being Treyarch's zombie gamemode is hugely popular (look at the site we're posting in right now..) and they want to cash in on all it's fanbase...did that point really need to be spelled out for you?  :facepalm: And for exactly the same reason Treyarch will be continuing with it in their next game...
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I was told that sledgehammer got treyarch to help them with exozombies
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
I was told that sledgehammer got treyarch to help them with exozombies
I've been told Raven came in and helped. There's even articles saying that yet no articles about Treyarch helping.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I've been told Raven came in and helped. There's even articles saying that yet no articles about Treyarch helping.
that was what my cousin told me, he's a bigger call of duty fan than me. I only get Cod games that include zombies. thanks
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Yeah I read Raven was a major factor in its development too. Im not sure to what extent though

The main thing I would like to see in zombies, are doors that become buyable zombie barriers after use. that can only be used once a round. For several reasons :

1. If only once a round, and costs points, will not be abused
2. If you went down in a round, you could get to a perk or box and lock down at least "some" of the entrances
3. So they are no longer one time wonders :)
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Yeah I read Raven was a major factor in its development too. Im not sure to what extent though

The main thing I would like to see in zombies, are doors that become buyable zombie barriers after use. that can only be used once a round. For several reasons :

1. If only once a round, and costs points, will not be abused
2. If you went down in a round, you could get to a perk or box and lock down at least "some" of the entrances
3. So they are no longer one time wonders :)

I had this idea for awhile. I thought of it after playing killing floor, another zombie game, for awhile. There is something in there called a weld, and you can use it to weld down doors, so zombies can not pass through it until they broke it open again. Would be cool to have in zombies
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
I have this idea since BO1 begin release, it will be cool if they select 5-10(the best only) zombie custom maps from the community, and they put it on the new game and give some money to the developer :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I had this idea for awhile. I thought of it after playing killing floor, another zombie game, for awhile. There is something in there called a weld, and you can use it to weld down doors, so zombies can not pass through it until they broke it open again. Would be cool to have in zombies
yeah that sounds exactly like what i had in mind (except the welding thing, which is actually much BETTER than I had in mind lol). I remember trying to do it on Nacht back in the day and realizing you couldnt...

Been checking every map since... still nope lol
Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 05:18:03 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...