UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Treyarch Zombies 2015: What would you like to see?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by CyberMan1011
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Kino der toten.

you mean you want to see that shit map return?
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
you mean you want to see that shit map return?

You have sinned
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
@DeathBringerZen stop watching SAO GGO  :troll:

Well... once it is revealed that zombies will have a campaign mode, I will come back here and requote you. :)
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Nobody said that zombies isn't coming back... It was just a valid point as to why would Sledgehammer release a zombie mode so similar to Treyarch's version? It could be zombies however in a campaign where it would be on serious tone. Similar to The Walking Dead or The Last of us. But you do also have a valid point as well, where you said it's their main selling point. This is true and maybe they will, but i just don't see why Sledgehammer has made a mode so identical. Doesn't that make you question it?

Just like Mayhem said, a good portion of the community buys cod titles just for the coop mode. I hate cod multiplayer and I never buy a title just for the multiplayer. All of their other coop modes have been horrible, Survival, Extinction, Exo Survival.The only good one has been zombies. So it wouldn't surprise me if Activision forced Sledgehammer to have a zombies game mode in their game because they knew that everyone would buy it if they heard the word zombies. I have a feeling the next infinity ward will potentially have another game mode very similar to zombies but with a different take on it. Which I am all for, if exo zombies is a success, and it looks like it will be, and the zombies mode from infinity ward is a success that will mean EVERY single year with a zombies game mode. That would be so freaking sick!
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
All of their other coop modes have been horrible, Survival, Extinction, Exo Survival.
I feel like the only one who kind of liked Extinction. I only bought two of the DLCs before I gave up on Ghosts but I loved the feeling of Chaos that Extinction brought to the table. I'm hoping they bring it back and work on the feedback they had on it. I will say this though it did get old once you beat the map, and at least they tried something somewhat original.
:P
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I didn't mean a Kino remake, I meant a Kino styled map. Kino was basicallc the perfect map. It relyed 100% on map design and gameplay to make it interinteresting to play. The ambiance was also perfect with the lighting and ambiant chime sounds. The BO weapons are awesome and the BO reflections on weapons look soo much better than crappy Bo2 weapon reflections imo. There were no buildables or easter eggs to get in your way, just pure, raw, Nazi zombie slaying. If treyarch can replicate this, they will definitely get my money.

Oh the nostalgia  :rainbow:
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
I didn't mean a Kino remake, I meant a Kino styled map. Kino was basicallc the perfect map. It relyed 100% on map design and gameplay to make it interinteresting to play. The ambiance was also perfect with the lighting and ambiant chime sounds. The BO weapons are awesome and the BO reflections on weapons look soo much better than crappy Bo2 weapon reflections imo. There were no buildables or easter eggs to get in your way, just pure, raw, Nazi zombie slaying. If treyarch can replicate this, they will definitely get my money.

You failed to mention how boring and piss easy it was, and hence its my least liked map, training spots everywhere just like Ascension plus it had the thundergun, but i know my opinion isnt shared by many, judging by how many people still play Kino, I want more maps like five or shangri-la, difficult map layout to navigate through, but you had 8 perks and IMO one of the best WWs to help you - The Shrink Ray. There are plenty of custom Kino type maps for WaW, I'm not paying for them in new games, hell there is a custom map where they merged Kino and Ascension together, surprised it wasnt more of a popular map.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I want more maps like five or shangri-la, difficult map layout to navigate through, but you had 8 perks
You're telling me you did THAT EE every game? :o But I agree Ascension was way too easy and not that fun for me after a while, Kino though was the first zombie map I ever played and as such will always have a special place in my heart. <3 :cereal:
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
You're telling me you did THAT EE every game? :o But I agree Ascension was way too easy and not that fun for me after a while, Kino though was the first zombie map I ever played and as such will always have a special place in my heart. <3 :cereal:

god, no, but you have 8 perks to choose from, i did it once and never since
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
Kino though was the first zombie map I ever played and as such will always have a special place in my heart. <3 :cereal:

Kino is Love, Kino is life.
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links

Presented by Xbox, 10am PDT, 1pm EST, May 4th 2015.

Would it be :rainbow: ?!?
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
whered you get that image/info from
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
(Image removed from quote.)

So the next Treyarch game is BO2...again? How does that pic make any sense at all?
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
https://twitter.com/Rajio , tweet 22 january :)
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
(Image removed from quote.)

could try to translate it but it's so damn low res :|

Loading ...