UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Treyarch Zombies 2015: What would you like to see?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by CyberMan1011
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
yeah that sounds exactly like what i had in mind (except the welding thing, which is actually much BETTER than I had in mind lol). I remember trying to do it on Nacht back in the day and realizing you couldnt...

Been checking every map since... still nope lol

Also had a cool animation to go a long with it. Been thinking about getting it working but not sure how I would go about the welding doors part. I could just make it so the zombies could choose a different path to go, but them breaking down the doors would be so much better
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I hope you pursue that, coz it sounds like a great idea dude

Theres lots of animation and scipting experts around here, cant you get someone to help you? Even if its just to discuss the theory?
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
I can think of many reasons. The main one being Treyarch's zombie gamemode is hugely popular (look at the site we're posting in right now..) and they want to cash in on all it's fanbase...did that point really need to be spelled out for you?  :facepalm: And for exactly the same reason Treyarch will be continuing with it in their next game...
My point is, it's just a possibility. I do believe Treyarch will bring zombies back. All i'm trying to say is there is no proof zombies will be back or not. I guess i haven't clearly stated that. My apologies
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
My point is, it's just a possibility. I do believe Treyarch will bring zombies back. All i'm trying to say is there is no proof zombies will be back or not. I guess i haven't clearly stated that. My apologies

Stream today.

Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
he he, a lot of this became pretty irrelevent today

Check out the Video of The NICE summit 2015, can you find all the clues?
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
Also i wanna see new weapons, i dont want bo1 weapons....
Date Registered: 25 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
plasmaspaz's Groups
plasmaspaz's Contact & Social LinksSponge_Cake
I think all of the original w@w maps with the updated features would be cool
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Radiant_2015.exe :P
Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 11:18:01 am by RadimaX
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
One thing I would love to see is better, harder EE's with actually meaningful rewards. The N4 map EE's were terribly under valued by in-game features that made all 3 of them pointless outside of obtaining the achievement.

Tranzit = At best a power up drop which is easily obtainable outside of the EE so pointless and a waste of time.

Die Rise = All 6 perks which was pointless seeing as they were obtained easily from the Nova Crawlers, making the EE again pointless and a waste of time.

Buried = All perks permanently. Better, but still a waste of time if you have (and most do) the persistent tombstone perk, as losing one perk was easy to reobtain by getting the perk back from the ghost.

MotD and Origins did the EE stuff differently, and although the weapons were good it made the actual EE feel forced every game. It should definitely be a voluntary feature but the rewards for doing them should be something unique to the map and actual worth the effort. They have become a massive part of zombies now, especially since the one on Moon was so good and worthwhile if you planned a serious game.

I would also like to see all EE's be capable with any amount of players. 4 player EE's are poor because games take too long. Another reason why the Buried EE was so poor. If you could do the EE on 2 player on Buried like you could on Moon I think it would have been a more popular reward.
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
Ping998's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ping998's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
Re-makes of the old maps would be nice, especially Kino der Toten, Der Riese etc.

There is a rumor going around that they will remake some maps but idk.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Radiant_2015.exe :P

If only...if Treyarch also made it WAAAAY easier to use I would definitely consider using it

One thing I would love to see is better, harder EE's with actually meaningful rewards. The N4 map EE's were terribly under valued by in-game features that made all 3 of them pointless outside of obtaining the achievement.

Tranzit = At best a power up drop which is easily obtainable outside of the EE so pointless and a waste of time.

Die Rise = All 6 perks which was pointless seeing as they were obtained easily from the Nova Crawlers, making the EE again pointless and a waste of time.

Buried = All perks permanently. Better, but still a waste of time if you have (and most do) the persistent tombstone perk, as losing one perk was easy to reobtain by getting the perk back from the ghost.

MotD and Origins did the EE stuff differently, and although the weapons were good it made the actual EE feel forced every game. It should definitely be a voluntary feature but the rewards for doing them should be something unique to the map and actual worth the effort. They have become a massive part of zombies now, especially since the one on Moon was so good and worthwhile if you planned a serious game.

I would also like to see all EE's be capable with any amount of players. 4 player EE's are poor because games take too long. Another reason why the Buried EE was so poor. If you could do the EE on 2 player on Buried like you could on Moon I think it would have been a more popular reward.

^this

Loading ...