UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: CyberMan1011 on January 22, 2015, 06:04:44 am

Title: Treyarch Zombies 2015: What would you like to see?
Post by: CyberMan1011 on January 22, 2015, 06:04:44 am
Although the zombie storyline featured in Treyarch's past CoD games (which was disappointing imo) has come to an end, there's no doubt that it's going to return in Treyarch's next CoD game coming out this November, especially since it helps Treyarch earn shit tons of money from it.

Now, since the storyline has ended, it's very likely that Treyarch will have to come up with a new zombie storyline for their next game. My question lies here:

Whether it be features, sometihng regarding the storyline, or just anything in general relating to zombies, what would you like to see in the gamemode in Treyarch's next CoD game?
Title: Re: Treyarch Zombies 2015: What would you like to see?
Post by: HitmanVere on January 22, 2015, 06:37:55 am
Campaign zombies, nuff said
Post by: xJimmy33 on January 22, 2015, 06:59:19 am
- simple map layout, like in BO1
- no buildable stuff, god damn, the shit ruins bo2 zombs
- cool easter eggs / no objectives
- balanced guns / bosses
- NAZI zombies / WW2 time playing
- more gibbing :D
- NO campaign, we have enough cool zombie games with that..

really hope the next cod doesn't play in the future, please no "cyborg-zombies" and no "new kind" of zombies..  :'(
hmh, or just make new zombie- dlc's for BO1..
Post by: daedra descent on January 22, 2015, 07:19:05 am
- simple map layout, like in BO1
- no buildable stuff, god damn, the shit ruins bo2 zombs
- cool easter eggs / no objectives
- balanced guns / bosses
- NAZI zombies / WW2 time playing
- more gibbing :D
- NO campaign, we have enough cool zombie games with that..

really hope the next cod doesn't play in the future, please no "cyborg-zombies" and no "new kind" of zombies..  :'(
hmh, or just make new zombie- dlc's for BO1..

^agree 100%

I'm sick of Richtofen, Maxis, and Samantha shouting in my ear every two seconds to do something - especially when i'm playing single player and can't even do whatever their asking.

So yeah, what i'd like to see in the next zombies is an option to disable EEs in every map.

Post by: HitmanVere on January 22, 2015, 11:08:44 am
Meh, one of the speculations for Tranzit was that its campaign thing, which I was excited about, but then failed. Imo it would be cool with wallweapons and leveling based system, as well as normal survival type of thing
Post by: DarkWhiss on January 22, 2015, 11:43:21 am
I wouldn't be so sure that Treyarch will bring zombies back. Assuming the storyline finished and now that Sledgehammer has zombies makes me wonder if that means Treyarch won't bring back zombies this year. It is however, we will definitely get some kind of co-op mode though. Perhaps something like aliens.
Post by: KDXDARK on January 22, 2015, 12:38:31 pm
I would like to see mod tools :D  :troll:
Post by: MechromancerX on January 22, 2015, 01:11:22 pm
Storyline ended? Well, i think it just began 8)
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on January 22, 2015, 01:18:27 pm
Storyline ended? Well, i think it just began 8)
^^^^^
the most overused line in movies, games, and TV shows

LIST
This ones a bit in depth
-Call me nostalgic but I want Black Ops 1 style features (or at least have the option to change style Ie BO,waw,2015 mode,orBOII)

-guns,perks,traps,shaders,etc

-the Legit 8 player mode (ah glitches) Dierise characters meeting the old crew

-no vonderhaar (aka trolls,sh!ty patches,weed,etc.) interfering our maps

-mod tools

-simple easter eggs, solo and coop

-survival maps (IE: dierise;rooftops,sweatshop,departmentstore,full map)

-custom games freedom
 gamemodes (gungame,sharpshooter,grief,normal,survival)
 enable weapons (ability to make a shotguns only challenge, or Wonderweap. only ETC)
 ability to lockdown the box (Ie 4 box use) & perks (1 use of quickrevive, or keep perks after down)
 power ups enabler
 choose your own boss (Ie replace hellhounds with shrieker zombie, nova crawlers with space monkeys ETC)
 time & round changer (no mans land style, or start out on different rounds)

-Fileshare (share custom modes)

-no lava,bus,denizens,or fog
-and most of all PHD flopper
Post by: chromastone10 on January 22, 2015, 08:28:35 pm
I really want them to just make it creepy, back to the vurrukt and nacht feel, the darkness and horror feel, which is why mob of the dead was my favorite bo2 map, the creepiest one of all bo2 maps, and more stuff to do
Post by: Bwc66930 on January 22, 2015, 08:39:23 pm
I want purple :3
Post by: sevengpluke on January 22, 2015, 08:57:26 pm
I wouldn't be so sure that Treyarch will bring zombies back. Assuming the storyline finished and now that Sledgehammer has zombies makes me wonder if that means Treyarch won't bring back zombies this year. It is however, we will definitely get some kind of co-op mode though. Perhaps something like aliens.

This. I don't think we will be getting zombies next this year tbh. But to answer question, I want BO1 style zombies back  :P
Post by: CyberMan1011 on January 22, 2015, 08:59:35 pm

I don't think aliens would replace zombies since Infinity Ward pretty much made an aliens survival mode in CoD: Ghosts
Post by: JadenSzewczak on January 22, 2015, 10:59:55 pm
- a zombies campaign made up of several missions
- introduction of optional computer-controlled allies who provide the player with support throughout the games (in place of actual players)
- a new and improved version of turned (in bo2 it felt like a half-decent idea several drafts away from an actual game)
- a free-for-all variant of grief where every player tries to outlast each other in the zombie outbreak
- more than a few maps to play... bo1 had 10 maps to play by the end of it's lifespan (and that's excluding doa).
- like in extinction, a few pistols (that are unobtainable in-game) to choose from when spawning

Double Post Merge: January 22, 2015, 11:02:06 pm
I really want them to just make it creepy, back to the vurrukt and nacht feel, the darkness and horror feel, which is why mob of the dead was my favorite bo2 map, the creepiest one of all bo2 maps, and more stuff to do
yes.
Post by: SoulTaker on January 23, 2015, 01:29:43 am
The return of WAW stock weaponry.  :troll:

Lol but in all honesty I'd love for the creepy factor to come back into effect.
Post by: Dust on January 23, 2015, 03:13:45 am
I want them to go back to the good ol bo1 days. Enough with all this complicated stuff, like buildables. When I play zombies, I want to play not save a zombie on round 1 so I can get set up for 30 minutes, and then go down and have to spend time getting my perks back(this mainly applies to die rise since it takes 2 days to buy all my perks back and getting across the map).

And  :lol: at everyone who thinks that zombies will not be returning this year. Zombies is treyarchs main selling point, and since Activision and Treyarch are such money whores, they will do whatever it takes to get that money, and that is having a zombies game mode.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 23, 2015, 03:42:02 am
Heard on very good authority that the next Treyarch game will have a PROPER campaign mode for zombies!

No idea what it entails though, but I have heard it will be a legitimate campaign mode, and not the crappy attempt that they claimed was a "story" mode in Black Ops 2.

Kinda have mixed feelings on that one. I would prefer to see survival like we have been getting but it depends on how they execute it I suppose.
Post by: Dust on January 23, 2015, 04:33:28 am
Heard on very good authority that the next Treyarch game will have a PROPER campaign mode for zombies!

No idea what it entails though, but I have heard it will be a legitimate campaign mode, and not the crappy attempt that they claimed was a "story" mode in Black Ops 2.

Kinda have mixed feelings on that one. I would prefer to see survival like we have been getting but it depends on how they execute it I suppose.

I did enjoy how they split tranzit up into mini survival maps. I just hated how they executed it. I hope they do that again, but this time make the survival maps much bigger, and more replay value in them, as much as a normal map would get. Then of course have the bigger map, the main "story map", ie big easter egg, much more to do in it etc.
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on January 23, 2015, 05:44:02 am
I want to see the zombie game I and many others fell in love with in w@w and blops1.

Replayablity with the new maps. I played black ops 1 until the very night black ops poo came out. As of now I probably haven't played black ops 2 in over a year.

Having the abilty to choose a more classic playthrough style of maps opposed to how transit and die rise played out. (Taking up to an hour for everyone to get "set up") I like the idea and it was fun every once in awhile but this is one of the main reasons it lost its replayabitly.

Lose the perma perks. The game use to be challenging  :poker:.

New and/or improved zombie bosses. Shangri la imo was a great map because the bosses made it fairly difficult and exciting when it was first released.

A true lobby leaderboard so you see the stats of the "randoms" you are about to play with. Just like in blops1

Better ranking system that faulted you more for quitting. I played so many games with people who would quit because they had 2-3 down before round 15

Transit was a great idea but wasn't executed the best imo.
So maps this size are good if done properly especially considering how they broke them into smaller survival maps.

Last but not Least Mod Tools for all you awesome mappers  ;D
Post by: mxtxm on January 23, 2015, 05:48:41 am
I want it to go back to the bo1 style. the maps were simple and there were no buildables. I would also like to see them bring back all of the perk machines from bo1 and not have it like bo2(an example of what I dont want to happen would be like how tranzit only had staminup from bo1 and die rise only had mule kick. On a side note I think the map that had the most machines from bo1 in it was Cell Block, which is sad considering it can only have grief played on it)
I also want to see a big complicated easter egg for the maps and the ability to do said easter eggs on solo. Sure it can be fun to do them with friends, but thats only when everyone is on the same page and no 1 messes a step up(this is why it took me 4 hrs to do the mined games easter egg)

I would like to see it in a more modern era, which was actually skipped by treyarch. lets see, WaW where it started was WW2 era, Black Ops was cold war era, and Black Ops 2 was in the near future. By skipping the present, they missed out on some possibilities weapon wise(examples would be M249 SAW, Ak-12, SIG 556 SWAT, and SIG P226)
Post by: DarkWhiss on January 23, 2015, 07:31:32 am
I want them to go back to the good ol bo1 days. Enough with all this complicated stuff, like buildables. When I play zombies, I want to play not save a zombie on round 1 so I can get set up for 30 minutes, and then go down and have to spend time getting my perks back(this mainly applies to die rise since it takes 2 days to buy all my perks back and getting across the map).

And  :lol: at everyone who thinks that zombies will not be returning this year. Zombies is treyarchs main selling point, and since Activision and Treyarch are such money whores, they will do whatever it takes to get that money, and that is having a zombies game mode.
Nobody said that zombies isn't coming back... It was just a valid point as to why would Sledgehammer release a zombie mode so similar to Treyarch's version? It could be zombies however in a campaign where it would be on serious tone. Similar to The Walking Dead or The Last of us. But you do also have a valid point as well, where you said it's their main selling point. This is true and maybe they will, but i just don't see why Sledgehammer has made a mode so identical. Doesn't that make you question it?
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on January 23, 2015, 08:46:54 am
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we see zombies in every call of duty from here on out. As an opinion of most people I know or have socialized with, the only sucessful "coop mode" ever released in call of duty history is and will be zombies.

Therefore, those games releases with a Zombies Coop mode will out play and possibly generate more money then the next title that does not have this zombie mode attached as a coop feature.

Therefore my theory is this, a pipe dream it might be but zombies in every COD from here on out. For the sheer fact that zombies has its own following & generates its own money. To some people (me) it is not a "side game" it is the game and the only reason I buy Call Of Duty! Also considering just about every coop other than zombies has pretty much failed. I will agree that exstinktion did seem to have minor success but really not much.

And please no one give the argument of 3arch owning anything. Activision owns everything
Post by: timelordalex on January 23, 2015, 12:43:30 pm
'Heard on very good authority'

is your very good authority your uncles dogs cats best friends sisters owner by any chance?  :troll:

In all seriousness, i dont mind a campaign but that cannot replace survival, they need the two and they've had enough time to produce both. I myself would like the BO1 days back however, i have no problem with it being future set, they could have cyborg zombies but it looks like AW is taking care of future zombies so, perhaps 3arcs could go back into the past.

This could be a very good zombie year with hopefully the debut of UGX V1.1, AWs Zombies and 3arcs Zombies. All 3 in one year, and they all have the power to be amazing.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 23, 2015, 01:41:14 pm
is your very good authority your uncles dogs cats best friends sisters owner by any chance?  :troll:

I would rather not say who told me, but I have absolutely no reason to doubt them. They were right about another few things they mentioned about BO2 and AW (including that AW would have a proper zombie mode before AW even came out).

And no... it is not anyone from that vile PTG or anyone asscociated with them.
Post by: tomikaze on January 23, 2015, 02:18:29 pm
I would rather not say who told me, but I have absolutely no reason to doubt them. They were right about another few things they mentioned about BO2 and AW (including that AW would have a proper zombie mode before AW even came out).
Was it worth it Death? Is that the going rate for a man's soul these days, some inside information on COD zombie modes!?

Everything we fought for...undone. Whatever chance he gave us of fixing our community dies with DBZ's reputation. We bet it all on him. Treyarch took the best of us and tore him down. People will lose hope.
Post by: timelordalex on January 23, 2015, 03:03:45 pm

And no... it is not anyone from that vile PTG or anyone asscociated with them.

thats fair enough you not wanting to say but thats how everyone else goes, never citing their source just saying their uncle who works at 3arc xd
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 23, 2015, 03:15:57 pm
thats fair enough you not wanting to say but thats how everyone else goes, never citing their source just saying their uncle who works at 3arc xd

Well, the person who told me happens to be close friends with a few Dev's and has mentioned things in the past regarding certain events that eventually became factual.

He made a post on the Activision forums about a week before Die Rise came out detailing everything about the map and got some heavy stick for it only for it to turn out to be true. Not sure if you remember that thread.

He also told me that the original plan for BO2 DLC 1 was another Tranzit map featuring TEDD driving a tractor, with 5 stops you could visit, and although I called BS on that one, several months later a Dev was in a Moaning Camel charity stream and he actually confirmed that THAT was the original plan for DLC 1 (even to the point it was completed!) but they changed it after the heat that Tranzit got.

He also told me that the DLC 4 would feature the O4 crew while PTG were still insisting it would actually be a sequel to the map 'Five' featuring that group.

He is pretty decent with his info, though he has also told me a few things that never came to fruition but I would put that down to changes made last minute.

Either way, he is semi-reliable but I would have expected something like a campaign mode anyway considering they tried to suggest that was going to be the case with BO2 and they got pelters for lying.
Post by: timelordalex on January 23, 2015, 03:44:24 pm
i remembered the 2nd tranzit DLC map and i actually thought that sounded decent and would've preferred it over the shit we did get, but i dont remember the other thread detailing Die Rise.

If the other tranzit map was practically done, they should've kept and released it anyway in the last DLC
Post by: KDXDARK on January 23, 2015, 04:05:53 pm
For some reason i think we dont going to have more zombies on the way, idk why... but i hope the be like verruckt or more like that :D

@DeathBringerZen stop watching SAO GGO  :troll:
Post by: MZslayer11 on January 23, 2015, 04:10:52 pm
Kino der toten.
Post by: timelordalex on January 23, 2015, 04:13:18 pm
Kino der toten.

you mean you want to see that shit map return?
Post by: MZslayer11 on January 23, 2015, 04:20:33 pm
you mean you want to see that shit map return?

You have sinned
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 23, 2015, 04:21:40 pm
@DeathBringerZen stop watching SAO GGO  :troll:

Well... once it is revealed that zombies will have a campaign mode, I will come back here and requote you. :)
Post by: Dust on January 23, 2015, 07:34:09 pm
Nobody said that zombies isn't coming back... It was just a valid point as to why would Sledgehammer release a zombie mode so similar to Treyarch's version? It could be zombies however in a campaign where it would be on serious tone. Similar to The Walking Dead or The Last of us. But you do also have a valid point as well, where you said it's their main selling point. This is true and maybe they will, but i just don't see why Sledgehammer has made a mode so identical. Doesn't that make you question it?

Just like Mayhem said, a good portion of the community buys cod titles just for the coop mode. I hate cod multiplayer and I never buy a title just for the multiplayer. All of their other coop modes have been horrible, Survival, Extinction, Exo Survival.The only good one has been zombies. So it wouldn't surprise me if Activision forced Sledgehammer to have a zombies game mode in their game because they knew that everyone would buy it if they heard the word zombies. I have a feeling the next infinity ward will potentially have another game mode very similar to zombies but with a different take on it. Which I am all for, if exo zombies is a success, and it looks like it will be, and the zombies mode from infinity ward is a success that will mean EVERY single year with a zombies game mode. That would be so freaking sick!
Post by: SoulTaker on January 24, 2015, 01:12:04 am
All of their other coop modes have been horrible, Survival, Extinction, Exo Survival.
I feel like the only one who kind of liked Extinction. I only bought two of the DLCs before I gave up on Ghosts but I loved the feeling of Chaos that Extinction brought to the table. I'm hoping they bring it back and work on the feedback they had on it. I will say this though it did get old once you beat the map, and at least they tried something somewhat original.
:P
Post by: MZslayer11 on January 24, 2015, 03:20:03 am
I didn't mean a Kino remake, I meant a Kino styled map. Kino was basicallc the perfect map. It relyed 100% on map design and gameplay to make it interinteresting to play. The ambiance was also perfect with the lighting and ambiant chime sounds. The BO weapons are awesome and the BO reflections on weapons look soo much better than crappy Bo2 weapon reflections imo. There were no buildables or easter eggs to get in your way, just pure, raw, Nazi zombie slaying. If treyarch can replicate this, they will definitely get my money.

Oh the nostalgia  :rainbow:
Post by: timelordalex on January 24, 2015, 11:54:34 am
I didn't mean a Kino remake, I meant a Kino styled map. Kino was basicallc the perfect map. It relyed 100% on map design and gameplay to make it interinteresting to play. The ambiance was also perfect with the lighting and ambiant chime sounds. The BO weapons are awesome and the BO reflections on weapons look soo much better than crappy Bo2 weapon reflections imo. There were no buildables or easter eggs to get in your way, just pure, raw, Nazi zombie slaying. If treyarch can replicate this, they will definitely get my money.

You failed to mention how boring and piss easy it was, and hence its my least liked map, training spots everywhere just like Ascension plus it had the thundergun, but i know my opinion isnt shared by many, judging by how many people still play Kino, I want more maps like five or shangri-la, difficult map layout to navigate through, but you had 8 perks and IMO one of the best WWs to help you - The Shrink Ray. There are plenty of custom Kino type maps for WaW, I'm not paying for them in new games, hell there is a custom map where they merged Kino and Ascension together, surprised it wasnt more of a popular map.
Post by: steviewonder87 on January 24, 2015, 03:14:27 pm
I want more maps like five or shangri-la, difficult map layout to navigate through, but you had 8 perks
You're telling me you did THAT EE every game? :o But I agree Ascension was way too easy and not that fun for me after a while, Kino though was the first zombie map I ever played and as such will always have a special place in my heart. <3 :cereal:
Post by: timelordalex on January 24, 2015, 03:22:00 pm
You're telling me you did THAT EE every game? :o But I agree Ascension was way too easy and not that fun for me after a while, Kino though was the first zombie map I ever played and as such will always have a special place in my heart. <3 :cereal:

god, no, but you have 8 perks to choose from, i did it once and never since
Post by: MZslayer11 on January 24, 2015, 09:07:43 pm
Kino though was the first zombie map I ever played and as such will always have a special place in my heart. <3 :cereal:

Kino is Love, Kino is life.
Post by: MechromancerX on January 24, 2015, 09:21:06 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamepur.com%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2F2014%2Fxbox-community-manager-teaser-tweet.jpg&hash=36845a310688ebb161908380d938c11e6554c167)

Presented by Xbox, 10am PDT, 1pm EST, May 4th 2015.

Would it be :rainbow: ?!?
Post by: timelordalex on January 24, 2015, 10:46:56 pm
whered you get that image/info from
Post by: steviewonder87 on January 24, 2015, 10:56:04 pm
(http://www.gamepur.com/files/images/2014/xbox-community-manager-teaser-tweet.jpg)

So the next Treyarch game is BO2...again? How does that pic make any sense at all?
Post by: MechromancerX on January 24, 2015, 11:03:52 pm
https://twitter.com/Rajio , tweet 22 january :)
Post by: johndoe on January 24, 2015, 11:22:38 pm
(http://www.gamepur.com/files/images/2014/xbox-community-manager-teaser-tweet.jpg)

could try to translate it but it's so damn low res :|
Post by: CyberMan1011 on January 24, 2015, 11:27:55 pm
could try to translate it but it's so damn low res :|

http://cdn.3news.co.nz/3news/AM/2015/1/23/d1a87c03-ea4a-4618-9b11-e384d01eb4d5/world-at-war-ii.jpg (http://cdn.3news.co.nz/3news/AM/2015/1/23/d1a87c03-ea4a-4618-9b11-e384d01eb4d5/world-at-war-ii.jpg)

It's probably fake though
Post by: SoulTaker on January 25, 2015, 01:39:31 am
http://cdn.3news.co.nz/3news/AM/2015/1/23/d1a87c03-ea4a-4618-9b11-e384d01eb4d5/world-at-war-ii.jpg (http://cdn.3news.co.nz/3news/AM/2015/1/23/d1a87c03-ea4a-4618-9b11-e384d01eb4d5/world-at-war-ii.jpg)

It's probably fake though
I don't know how I'd feel about a WW2 shooter to be honest. Hope it's fake also wouldn't make sense since Black Ops is technically World at Wars sequel. 
Post by: timelordalex on January 25, 2015, 11:50:06 am
i'd be more than happy if just for this year 3arc did a next gen release of Black Ops 1 and 2, but not just a port, a rebuild from the start up, keeping most things the same, but they could change things that the community wanted to be different, i.e. BO2 zombies.

I'm not sure about World at War II, I'm not fond of the game, just the zombies, i dont mind a Black Ops III, if its more like BO1 - as that game is the best COD imo, BO2 wasn't that great, despite still being popular, was more popular than Ghosts during its reign.
Post by: KDXDARK on January 25, 2015, 12:41:02 pm
It wiil be awesome see MOTD with better grapichs  :rainbow:
Post by: GuenosNoLife on January 25, 2015, 12:47:31 pm
Better graphic, optimized, co-op campaign, zombie mod custom, No DLC paid etc...

Real port PC with small price 49€ not 59€ It's for console.
Post by: KDXDARK on January 25, 2015, 02:17:53 pm
Better graphic, optimized, co-op campaign, zombie mod custom, No DLC paid etc...

+1
Post by: CyberMan1011 on January 25, 2015, 07:17:19 pm

THIS
Post by: MZslayer11 on January 25, 2015, 07:21:52 pm

Co-Op campaign was actually really fun in WaW, don't know why they didn't bring it back. Would definitely love to see this!

Double Post Merge: January 25, 2015, 07:26:29 pm
It wiil be awesome see MOTD with better grapichs  :rainbow:

Yes MOTD was hands down my favorite BO2 map. Maybe even my favorite zombies map of all. They should re-do some of the best maps with "Next-Gen" graphics and put them the the next cod game.
Post by: lonelygmc on January 25, 2015, 07:27:28 pm
i honestly cant wait to see what they cook up this time. Can't wait for hundreds of hours and long nights with my friends
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 26, 2015, 07:15:42 am
It isnt finished.

We know what happened to Richtofen, but we have No idea what happened to Tank, Takeo, Nikolai or Samantha after Moon.

Seemingly, they were still alive

Also ill point out that i still dont immediately trust this "source"

I too have made predictions about this game that have come true, INCLUDING predicting the original 4 returning on Origins - I assure you, i am not friends with any Devs (or am I... hmmm.... )  :accepted:
Post by: MAK911 on January 26, 2015, 12:33:11 pm
Co-Op campaign was actually really fun in WaW, don't know why they didn't bring it back. Would definitely love to see this!
The same reason they didn't bring back tanks: So they could bring it back later in the future and say it was their latest "innovation."
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 27, 2015, 12:47:18 am
The same reason they didn't bring back tanks: So they could bring it back later in the future and say it was their latest "innovation."
lol, this made me chuckle as its right on the money

Nearly every "new" feature is actually just a re imagining of a "old" feature in these games

I mean comon they removed co-op campaign and in most next gen games there is no local co-op either?

Garuntee the next cod will say "finally you can play through the campaign with a team for the first time" or some crap lol
Post by: CyberMan1011 on January 27, 2015, 02:35:55 am
Nearly every "new" feature is actually just a re imagining of a "old" feature in these games

Have they actually been doing this?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 27, 2015, 03:19:08 am
im trying to think of a good example. But yes they have

Like AWs "revolutionary" ammo counter on the gun itself? I saw that in the 2000s...

Taking away the perks just to reintroduce them is another example.

Theres lots more, games like titanfall pretty much feel like just the multiplayer of a larger game. So when they release titanfall 2, I expect they will do a proper campaign. So It was "lacking" this feature that every other game has, when they add it, they will market it as "new". Just how the gaming business works now
Post by: HitmanVere on January 27, 2015, 08:12:44 am
Like AWs "revolutionary" ammo counter on the gun itself?

LSAT in BO2 is good example for this :P
Post by: DarkWhiss on January 27, 2015, 09:24:13 am
It isnt finished.

We know what happened to Richtofen, but we have No idea what happened to Tank, Takeo, Nikolai or Samantha after Moon.

Seemingly, they were still alive

Also ill point out that i still dont immediately trust this "source"

I too have made predictions about this game that have come true, INCLUDING predicting the original 4 returning on Origins - I assure you, i am not friends with any Devs (or am I... hmmm.... )  :accepted:
I know it isn't finished. I'm thinking through Treyarch's mind. Why would they make a map named "Origins" and say this is where it all began? It isn't finished at all, theyre is many things left out. But maybe Treyarch is finished?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 27, 2015, 10:41:57 pm
I know it isn't finished. I'm thinking through Treyarch's mind. Why would they make a map named "Origins" and say this is where it all began? It isn't finished at all, theyre is many things left out. But maybe Treyarch is finished?
so your suggesting... that Treyarch would spend 6 years forming a story  and glorifying the mode... just to IMMEDIATLY abandon it on their very first next gen release and leave it completely unfinished?

::)
Post by: Babyxfactorxr80 on January 27, 2015, 11:50:18 pm
Elemental Pack-a-Punch and single player easter eggs as well as  multi player easter eggs
Post by: JiffyNoodles on January 28, 2015, 10:39:15 am
One thing i would like to see in zombies 2015, is the introduction of upgradeable (pro) perks to the official 3arc line, so for example, for speed cola, when you get the normal one, it just makes you reload faster, then when you get so many kills after reloading, you are given Speed Cola 1.5, which allows you to rebuild barriers faster, then when you do it again, you get Speed Cola 2.0, which allows you to swap weapons faster. Then you could have Quick revive, 1.5=team can revive you in half the time (if you drank it, but it would be a one off use, until you bought it again and got it back to its corresponding level) & 2.0 could be that monkey bombs last twice as long. you guys get the idea.
Regards,
JN
Post by: CyberMan1011 on January 28, 2015, 03:00:24 pm
One thing i would like to see in zombies 2015, is the introduction of upgradeable (pro) perks to the official 3arc line, so for example, for speed cola, when you get the normal one, it just makes you reload faster, then when you get so many kills after reloading, you are given Speed Cola 1.5, which allows you to rebuild barriers faster, then when you do it again, you get Speed Cola 2.0, which allows you to swap weapons faster. Then you could have Quick revive, 1.5=team can revive you in half the time (if you drank it, but it would be a one off use, until you bought it again and got it back to its corresponding level) & 2.0 could be that monkey bombs last twice as long. you guys get the idea.
Regards,
JN

This looks like a great idea but I don't see how Quick Revive 2.0 would affect monkey bombs since they're pretty much unrelated to each other
Post by: JiffyNoodles on January 28, 2015, 08:14:11 pm
This looks like a great idea but I don't see how Quick Revive 2.0 would affect monkey bombs since they're pretty much unrelated to each other
because usually, when someone goes down, you would thrown a monkey bomb so that the player can get away without being swarmed, so if you QR 2.0, it would enable them to get away with time on their hands to get ready
Post by: DarkWhiss on February 01, 2015, 12:59:15 am
so your suggesting... that Treyarch would spend 6 years forming a story  and glorifying the mode... just to IMMEDIATLY abandon it on their very first next gen release and leave it completely unfinished?

::)
:facepalm: Did you not read my post? Please tell me a reason why Sledgehammer would make a near identical mode to Treyarch's mode. Hmm?
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 01, 2015, 01:28:14 am
:facepalm: Did you not read my post? Please tell me a reason why Sledgehammer would make a near identical mode to Treyarch's mode. Hmm?
I can think of many reasons. The main one being Treyarch's zombie gamemode is hugely popular (look at the site we're posting in right now..) and they want to cash in on all it's fanbase...did that point really need to be spelled out for you?  :facepalm: And for exactly the same reason Treyarch will be continuing with it in their next game...
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on February 01, 2015, 01:33:26 am
I was told that sledgehammer got treyarch to help them with exozombies
Post by: SoulTaker on February 01, 2015, 01:39:29 am
I was told that sledgehammer got treyarch to help them with exozombies
I've been told Raven came in and helped. There's even articles saying that yet no articles about Treyarch helping.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on February 01, 2015, 01:46:29 am
I've been told Raven came in and helped. There's even articles saying that yet no articles about Treyarch helping.
that was what my cousin told me, he's a bigger call of duty fan than me. I only get Cod games that include zombies. thanks
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 01, 2015, 02:23:30 am
Yeah I read Raven was a major factor in its development too. Im not sure to what extent though

The main thing I would like to see in zombies, are doors that become buyable zombie barriers after use. that can only be used once a round. For several reasons :

1. If only once a round, and costs points, will not be abused
2. If you went down in a round, you could get to a perk or box and lock down at least "some" of the entrances
3. So they are no longer one time wonders :)
Post by: Dust on February 01, 2015, 02:35:16 am
Yeah I read Raven was a major factor in its development too. Im not sure to what extent though

The main thing I would like to see in zombies, are doors that become buyable zombie barriers after use. that can only be used once a round. For several reasons :

1. If only once a round, and costs points, will not be abused
2. If you went down in a round, you could get to a perk or box and lock down at least "some" of the entrances
3. So they are no longer one time wonders :)

I had this idea for awhile. I thought of it after playing killing floor, another zombie game, for awhile. There is something in there called a weld, and you can use it to weld down doors, so zombies can not pass through it until they broke it open again. Would be cool to have in zombies
Post by: KDXDARK on February 01, 2015, 03:02:19 am
I have this idea since BO1 begin release, it will be cool if they select 5-10(the best only) zombie custom maps from the community, and they put it on the new game and give some money to the developer :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 01, 2015, 05:17:25 am
I had this idea for awhile. I thought of it after playing killing floor, another zombie game, for awhile. There is something in there called a weld, and you can use it to weld down doors, so zombies can not pass through it until they broke it open again. Would be cool to have in zombies
yeah that sounds exactly like what i had in mind (except the welding thing, which is actually much BETTER than I had in mind lol). I remember trying to do it on Nacht back in the day and realizing you couldnt...

Been checking every map since... still nope lol
Post by: Dust on February 01, 2015, 05:45:45 am
yeah that sounds exactly like what i had in mind (except the welding thing, which is actually much BETTER than I had in mind lol). I remember trying to do it on Nacht back in the day and realizing you couldnt...

Been checking every map since... still nope lol

Also had a cool animation to go a long with it. Been thinking about getting it working but not sure how I would go about the welding doors part. I could just make it so the zombies could choose a different path to go, but them breaking down the doors would be so much better
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 01, 2015, 05:47:22 am
I hope you pursue that, coz it sounds like a great idea dude

Theres lots of animation and scipting experts around here, cant you get someone to help you? Even if its just to discuss the theory?
Post by: DarkWhiss on February 04, 2015, 12:34:20 pm
I can think of many reasons. The main one being Treyarch's zombie gamemode is hugely popular (look at the site we're posting in right now..) and they want to cash in on all it's fanbase...did that point really need to be spelled out for you?  :facepalm: And for exactly the same reason Treyarch will be continuing with it in their next game...
My point is, it's just a possibility. I do believe Treyarch will bring zombies back. All i'm trying to say is there is no proof zombies will be back or not. I guess i haven't clearly stated that. My apologies
Post by: ProGamerzFTW on February 04, 2015, 02:29:46 pm
My point is, it's just a possibility. I do believe Treyarch will bring zombies back. All i'm trying to say is there is no proof zombies will be back or not. I guess i haven't clearly stated that. My apologies

Stream today.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F381565b8ec34a0b36d16fcbef5b60e7d.png&hash=9c4e8ea44765018c73f310e79b77ae15616eaeeb)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 07, 2015, 06:13:01 am
he he, a lot of this became pretty irrelevent today

Check out the Video of The NICE summit 2015, can you find all the clues?
Post by: KDXDARK on February 07, 2015, 06:34:10 am
Also i wanna see new weapons, i dont want bo1 weapons....
Post by: plasmaspaz on February 07, 2015, 07:05:07 am
I think all of the original w@w maps with the updated features would be cool
Post by: RadimaX on February 11, 2015, 11:14:04 am
Radiant_2015.exe :P
Post by: DeathBringerZen on February 11, 2015, 03:04:20 pm
One thing I would love to see is better, harder EE's with actually meaningful rewards. The N4 map EE's were terribly under valued by in-game features that made all 3 of them pointless outside of obtaining the achievement.

Tranzit = At best a power up drop which is easily obtainable outside of the EE so pointless and a waste of time.

Die Rise = All 6 perks which was pointless seeing as they were obtained easily from the Nova Crawlers, making the EE again pointless and a waste of time.

Buried = All perks permanently. Better, but still a waste of time if you have (and most do) the persistent tombstone perk, as losing one perk was easy to reobtain by getting the perk back from the ghost.

MotD and Origins did the EE stuff differently, and although the weapons were good it made the actual EE feel forced every game. It should definitely be a voluntary feature but the rewards for doing them should be something unique to the map and actual worth the effort. They have become a massive part of zombies now, especially since the one on Moon was so good and worthwhile if you planned a serious game.

I would also like to see all EE's be capable with any amount of players. 4 player EE's are poor because games take too long. Another reason why the Buried EE was so poor. If you could do the EE on 2 player on Buried like you could on Moon I think it would have been a more popular reward.
Post by: Ping998 on February 11, 2015, 05:19:34 pm
Re-makes of the old maps would be nice, especially Kino der Toten, Der Riese etc.

There is a rumor going around that they will remake some maps but idk.
Post by: CyberMan1011 on February 11, 2015, 05:21:07 pm
Radiant_2015.exe :P

If only...if Treyarch also made it WAAAAY easier to use I would definitely consider using it

One thing I would love to see is better, harder EE's with actually meaningful rewards. The N4 map EE's were terribly under valued by in-game features that made all 3 of them pointless outside of obtaining the achievement.

Tranzit = At best a power up drop which is easily obtainable outside of the EE so pointless and a waste of time.

Die Rise = All 6 perks which was pointless seeing as they were obtained easily from the Nova Crawlers, making the EE again pointless and a waste of time.

Buried = All perks permanently. Better, but still a waste of time if you have (and most do) the persistent tombstone perk, as losing one perk was easy to reobtain by getting the perk back from the ghost.

MotD and Origins did the EE stuff differently, and although the weapons were good it made the actual EE feel forced every game. It should definitely be a voluntary feature but the rewards for doing them should be something unique to the map and actual worth the effort. They have become a massive part of zombies now, especially since the one on Moon was so good and worthwhile if you planned a serious game.

I would also like to see all EE's be capable with any amount of players. 4 player EE's are poor because games take too long. Another reason why the Buried EE was so poor. If you could do the EE on 2 player on Buried like you could on Moon I think it would have been a more popular reward.

^this