My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Same Shit, different year. if there not going to provide something new then i'm not interested.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
I have to shoot a musket or fire my flintlock pistol from WWII era CODs one more time I'm going to vomit my intestines out.

BAHAHAHAHAHA  :lol:
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Same Shit, different year. if there not going to provide something new then i'm not interested.
At least you're speaking with your money unlike people that talk about how it's completely crap and then still buy it...you people know who you are  :D
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Well, I admit I was a HUGE fan of Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter, so I am intrigued to see how this turns out. Of course Ghost Recon was a lot more free roaming that the "interactive movies" that the CoD campaigns usually turn out to be.

I actually think they have tried to be a little innovative from what I can see, but I also see a lot of the same old, same old. Sure a lot of people will say they ripped off Titanfall, but in-turn that ripped of plenty of other games too. Mech Warrior, Battlefield 2042, etc.

It is hard to bring something new to the table these days, and this is definitely not exactly original but it is still different to some extent. Still, some of you guys want new and innovative Call of Duty games, and from what I have heard, you WILL be seeing in with Treyarch's 2015 CoD. That is going to be NOTHING like any CoD you have seen before... allegedly.

Still... I will only really be buying this game if it has a good "bonus mode", and again from what I have heard, it does not.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Did a lil technical analysis. Expected to see Ghosts' walking animations, saw the ones used in MW2-BO2. Dafuq.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
They got rid of the moving fish and put in Democracy

+1
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
meh
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
so they went from modern warfare to advanced warfare? its obvious they cannot come up with better names anymore so their using old names and changing a word in it. looks like the same cod but a different team and a different year. i'd rather wait for treyarchs game next year
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
New shit 10/10
Kevin Spacey 10/10
Xbox one gameplay -10/10
10/30 awesum review :D
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 9 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
To be honest, what should they do different?

It's STILL a successfull business. They make good money with it. I mean you don't have to study for this to understand: if it runs good, keep it! - Or as IT guy, never change a running system.

Thats one side of the industry and it's apperently successfull.

And it's a series which survived. Take a look at Medel of Honor. They changed from WW2 to Modern -> big mistake and now it's gone. - Well ok, I personally liked the secound one "Advanced Warefigher" ( yeah all these similar names^^ ) because it has some nice things in it and the sound was good - but the game was poorly and linear made.

I mean you see every time a new Battlefield now, same thing, different story and improvements as well as bugs and whatsoever

So back to my main point, call of duty.

It doesn't look bad ( visuals ) and the story / setting seems also interesting. I doubt I would play the MP longer than 10 hours because I would get easily bored by "You just got the super duper killstreak big ass motherfucker raping machine" but they just don't reach me as a customer, I'm not their target goal.

I can't wait for the SP, always been a tradition to play it. Feels like playing a good movie, with a very typical american pro view. ( well like a most of the hollywood war movies )

And hey, maybe modding tools this time - I mean there can always realize that if you care about your game(framework) and give people more possibilities, they will highly appreciate and use it to extend your games low living cycle. - WaW and MW are still alive.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
And hey, maybe modding tools this time - I mean there can always realize that if you care about your game(framework) and give people more possibilities, they will highly appreciate and use it to extend your games low living cycle. - WaW and MW are still alive.
That's what I've always wanted in all new CoDs. There were supposed to be modtools for Ghosts (Mark Rubin said that on Twitter) but apparently our dreams got ruined :/
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
i actually think this may be good, they are changing it up a bit, it looks like they MAY be using a new engine, also sledgehammer is creating this, they only did design in mw3 they didn't write or make the main features, there could be a new zombies/extinction mode type deal, im gonna give sledgehammer a chance but only one, i will say the name is fucking dogshit though
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
i actually think this may be good, they are changing it up a bit, it looks like they MAY be using a new engine, also sledgehammer is creating this, they only did design in mw3 they didn't write or make the main features, there could be a new zombies/extinction mode type deal, im gonna give sledgehammer a chance but only one, i will say the name is fucking dogshit though

i agree with you for the name man

i was like:
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My avatar says it all.
Must of took them months to come up with an upgraded name version of Modern Warfare.
Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:16:58 am by DuaLVII

Loading ...