UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Places you wish you could have got to into a zombie map?

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by chromastone10
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Just wondering if anyone had any cool locations, I was playing Shangri La today and looked through some of the zombie barriers and thought "man, it would be cool to have this as a playable area, wonder what it would be like further down this tunnel", wondered if you guys had any locations in any zombies map that you wonder what it would be like if you could actually go there but instead the area was reduced to being outside the map or a zombie spawn :/
feel free to post your location/idea of what you imagine would be back there
Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:15:57 pm by chromastone10
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
Signature
SirJammy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
There was always this one area directly below the Mystery Box next to Stamin - Up on Ascension. There is a very well mapped pair of stairs leading down to a un openable door with a spotlight shining directly onto the door which almost seemed to well detailed to be an area you couldn't even really see unless you glitch out of the map but yeah, it was cool   :D
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I've always been curious about the back rooms of Kino Der Toten, like "I wonder whats behind this barrier". It would be cool to see the map with all the doors and barriers removed and get to play in the whole theater.
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Signature
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
ive always wonderd whats in the bomb shelter on nuketown and tranzit thats always had me thinking
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
There was a pair of steel doors on ascension near the box location in the rocket pad, I always thought they opened up and led to double tap. :-\

also in der riese there was a whole alley sealed off with chain linked fences, its next to the balcony with juggernog. couldve been a training spot
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Some zombie spawn areas on der riese, like downstairs on first/spawn area. It could be great if that drives youto a whole new subterrain area. Or inside the builidings, i mean, if you can go up at least to 4th/5th floor by stairs or an elevator.  :gusta:
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Ascension: The steel doors near the mpl - the theories back in the day were to shoot them with the death machines and you'd get the winters howl and DT.

Der Riese: The thompson room with the stairs going one way but it broke and you cant go up them to see that floor - originally you were able to and Ammo-Matic was gonna be there.

Kino: The window outside by DT where you could see the berlin wall turret, be nice to wander out there.

Five: All the different areas behind the windows.

Verruckt: The fountain area.

Nuketown: The whole area - all houses, not just the 2 houses.

MOTD - The docks area so i could get PHD and Mule Kick :L

Die Rise - The area where PHD is.
Date Registered: 4 March 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
xjonesy421's Groups
xjonesy421's Contact & Social Linksxjonesy421xjonesy421
laundry mat in tranzit :accepted:
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
Bus Depot (Survival): The garage that would normally require the turbine to be unlocked. In Farm there is a shed that would also need a turbine in use to unlock, but if you load up the map on Survival, the doors slide open at the start of each game. If this happened on Bus Depot as well players would have had access to the garage and potentially an additional wall weapon (like Galva Knuckles or Semtex).

Diner: Why wasn't Diner a survival map on BO2? I've heard people say diner is too small of a map but that's incorrect... Although Bud Depot may feel bigger because of how spacious it is, it is noticeably smaller than Diner when comparing the two.

Power Station: "This area was scheduled to be a separate Survival map, but was removed for unknown reasons. Its map selection icon is still present within the game files. Interestingly,  the map icon itself (pictured at the right) is still present on the map. It's located above farm. However, it's hard to see because it is overlayed by fog." - COD Wiki

Town: The Laundry Mat looks like a room that they got rid of last minute... Imagine buying the door, walking through the room and turning right and coming back outside next to tombstone. It would give players more maneuverability!

Nuketown: The Fallout Shelter in the blue house back yard... Looks like a door that would hide something beautiful behind it but cost like 12,000 points.

Die Rise: The hallway that you can see for a quick second when going down the elevator. That was an incredibly taunting easter egg >:(

Mob of the Dead: The lower docking area with PhD and Mule Kick... Was really unfortunate for Trollarch to tease us not once but twice.

Buried: I wanted to play above ground so much! It looked so awesome and I wish there was more space to play in on the surface...
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
On motd there's that one  window in the laundry room, it's well detailed outside there I've always wanted to be there.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Town: The Laundry Mat looks like a room that they got rid of last minute... Imagine buying the door, walking through the room and turning right and coming back outside next to tombstone. It would give players more maneuverability!

laundry mat in tranzit :accepted:

Soon, this will be a reality :pffft:
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
I have always wanted to be able to get into the bomb shelter in nuketown 2025.

Loading ...