Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I came up with it when I was 8 making a YouTube channel.
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Years ago i created the nickname of timelordalex, first time was for my email, and eventually its what my nickname became. With Timelord coming from Doctor Who which i was a big fan of at the time, and Alex being my name, hence TimelordAlex.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Welp, me and my brother came up with using KH-related names for our Youtubes, so I came up with DarknessMushroomKing back then, cos mushrooms are best in the series :accepted: Name was too long for PS3 (I think) so I decided to go with something more simple. My first name is Vertti, so I removed T's from it, so then comes Veri. Veri = blood, but I didnt want to go with that, since it didnt sound good. Vere flowed nicely, so I mixed it up with Hitman, so there is me now
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Yea, but what parts of the name came from where? Scobalula sounds like a bunch of gibberish.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I used to go on one of those cartoon network games and clubs that required a membership.
so my dad signed me up for one and the membership gave me a random startup name Connersuper41
I ended up growing out of it when I hit 8 or some other.

Later my sister made me watch one of those movies made by the director of the Twilight movies: Bandslam (or something)
I was kinda impressed by the whole Sa5m thing so I started to do the whole Conn6or thing.

Later, I kinda stole the 117 thing from Halo

So thats how I got stuck with Conn6orsuper117

Now I Just say CS117 for short since Im going for musicwriting with FL Studio's
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Andrew is my first name, I shortened it to Andy because that is what I prefer being called. Whelan is my last name  :accepted:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
When I was 14 I randomly came up with xxreaper1337 as an Xbox Gamertag... A few of my friends started an old Xbox clan called HeX. When I joined it was originally going to be HeX Reaper, but it was taken so I added an S. After that it just sort of stuck for everything...
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups

It should be Scorbula :troll:
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Well, back in the day there was an intro of Asking Alexandria called Alerion. It sounded cooler than anything I could come up with myself.
A few months back I discovered that it's actually a normal French name which explains why it's taken on almost every site :please:
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
My nickname was given to me by the all powerful Microsoft when I created my Xbox account. It was just one of those weird randomly generated names but I though it sounded funny so I kept it.  :D People still ask me, "What the heck is a WhippyTrout? Why dont you change it?" I just laugh, it makes a good conversation starter.  8)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
My nickname was given to me by the all powerful Microsoft when I created my Xbox account. It was just one of those weird randomly generated names but I though it sounded funny so I kept it.  :D People still ask me, "What the heck is a WhippyTrout? Why dont you change it?" I just laugh, it makes a good conversation starter.  8)
Ive never understood paying to change a name lol, glad you didnt

Even if just a gamertag, its your moniker, if you dont stick with it, you lose all sense of personality online

I know so many people who constantly change their names, especially on skype, so half the time im not even sure who people are, which to me, is just moronic lol
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Everyone called me Harry potter

The manager of the other bar at work, said that wasnt cool

So changed it to Haribo, like the sweets

Still wasnt cool enough, so he made it "Harry Bo"

Made it my gamer tag

Now everyone calls me it everywhere lol. Kinda like it

wow all this time i thoughy it was harry blacks ops 21

Double Post Merge: August 26, 2015, 03:23:50 am
mine is a bit of a long story. In the first trimester of 7 grade we were watching some documentary of some sort and on the documentary there was this guy named kyle(which is also my name) who looked almost identical too me. so people started calling me the long lost son of kyle and that is where i came up with kyleson which is what i used for almost everything. then one day in my freshman year of highschool. we had a substitute teacher who was born and raised in israel. was reading off the names for roll call. and mistakenly read my name as elyk (i believe the reason is because in arabic they read from right to left) so after that peple started calling me Elyk son of kyle. so i put 2 and 2 together and got elykson the 343 was my Boy Scouts of America troop number so there we go elykson343.
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
My name is Luke
There was a clan in the ratchet and clank game called [GP] - Godly Proz
There was a guy who was the top player of ratchet and clank at the time named seven
I joined the GP clan as Seven[GP]Luke
Now I use it for almost any username or forums and such. :troll:
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
When I was making my psn account my dad picked the username
Bwc is actually a old small company my dad used to own
And 6693 were the last digits to a very old number he used to have
I added the 0 for my amusement
I got attached to the name
(Apex) was a group I'm in, tho I think it's a dead group now since we don't do much together anymore :P plus I don't use Apex much
Date Registered: 15 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้
Signature
▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █░░ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░░▒█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █░░ ▀█▀ █▄▄█ █░░ ░▒█░░ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░▄▄
▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░ ▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█
Official_TSG_'s Groups
But basically it was originally 'TheSharpGamer'
But because it wouldnt fit in WAW i put 'Official_TSG' instead
The meaning behind 'TheSharpGamer' Was You know im a gamer and i got sharp from always thinking about knives because of depression and stuff. But im all good now ^~^ But yeah, thats the story of my nickname XD

Loading ...