Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I dont play solo anyway, but id like a pause option for co-op, and Sledgehammar made the game not raven Death.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I dont play solo anyway, but id like a pause option for co-op, and Sledgehammar made the game not raven Death.

Raven Software are the developers behind Exo Zombies, not Sledgehammer.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I actually quite like it but there is a few issues I find unforgivable. The main one is a lack of pause option on solo. What, the ACTUAL fuck were they thinking with that one? No one is going to attempt serious high rounds when you cannot even pause for 2 minutes to take a bathroom break. If that one is not fixed then this mode will fail.

When extinction first came out, wasn't that the case as well? You couldn't pause the game on solo, but I believe they did fix that in a later update. I stopped playing ghosts after the first month it was out so I am not sure, but I thought that was the case. Hopefully it is the same on Exo Zombies.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
When extinction first came out, wasn't that the case as well? You couldn't pause the game on solo, but I believe they did fix that in a later update. I stopped playing ghosts after the first month it was out so I am not sure, but I thought that was the case. Hopefully it is the same on Exo Zombies.

Unfortunately, no, they never did add a pause option into Extinction which is what makes me suspect we will never see such a feature added to Exo-Zombies either, though it does seem to be more popular than Extinction was already, so you never know.
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
GTTClan's Groups
Ok yeah, Like DeathBringerZen said, PAP is weak. I mean I expected more from it.
Damage wise. It's like your wasting 2,500 each time for a paint job, and attachments some, that don't even help like the Thermal.

Although, MK25 is powerful. You must complete the EE and then you can PAP to MK25 but only once so It's an instand 25 form 20. Makes it a lot stronger. Add's Diamond Camo and maybe 1 more attachment depending on your weapon. Still, it's not as good as Treyarch's PAP.

Credit To MRDALEKJD:

Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Its only the beginning.. of the end.. 1.1.13
Signature

People love me on youtube :)
geh233's Groups
geh233's Contact & Social LinksGarrett The Parrot!geh233
No, it's not worth the price imo, exo suits is the only new thing in my eyes, most things are ripped off from 3arc zombies and edited (perks powerups pap namechange, dogs (and they are bad), that power for each perk felt like origins generators, map isn't that big.

It's not bad, it's just not worth the price, too overhyped.

If it was a 3arc testmap to look if futuristic zombies would make some interest, i would have believed it.

Correct me if i'm wrong.
well they didnt really "rip off" zombies considering treyarch and sledgehammer games both develop the same game under the same franchise. and remember the dlc also comes with the new guns and the 4 multiplayer maps (which were really fun imo) id say it was worth the price. honestly this was one of the only worth-it dlc since MOTD for blops 2 dlc

Double Post Merge: January 29, 2015, 11:38:54 pm
i think the zombies is fun. its not the most amazing thing ever, but it is a great revival of zombies after the "Tranzit" incident back in 2013. and with all of the other content for multiplayer (surprisingly fun 4 maps and a kickass new gun), i feel comfortable saying that the dlc is well worth 15 dollars.
Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:38:54 pm by geh233
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
Needs
- A pause option on solo
- Weapons (Dual Wield XMGs, EPM3, MDL, MP443 Grach etc.)
- Variery of Perks (Exo Sprint/Unlimited Sprint for example)
- More Scorestreaks from Care Packages (XS1 Goliath for example)
- Crazy Powerups (Random Exo Upgrade, Upgrade Station Power Surge etc.)
- Stun Grenades, Semtex etc.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I love seeing people ask for a solo pause feature - heres what will happen

Youll all pause, then zip of to get drinks or something

while your away, at least one of you with have a momentary internet problem on your side and kget kicked from the lobby, which as we all know, tends to mess everything up for everyone

By the time you come back this "internet issue" will have resolved itself, then everyone will "assume" that its the games fault, or the severs fault, or xbox, or psn, or anything but YOUR side and blast it online as a "useless feature"
Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 07:31:01 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
Ping998's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ping998's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
I'll be honest and say I'm not a real fan of Exo Zombies. To me, it's just not different enough. It lacks the charm that Treyarch zombies has and I don't think it will ever live up to Treyarch's best mode.

Don't get me wrong, I like it as a gamemode (fun to play) however I do not like how they just re-made Zombies with Exos.
I was hoping for Cyborg zombies like in CoD: Online.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I see all of you are comparing this to treyarch's zombies, and that's all fine and dandy, but you have to remember, Sledgehammer WAS going for a different variant of zombie, so to speak. For example, instead of losing all of your perks when you go down (like in Treyarch zombies), In Exo Zombies, you actually have to the chance to save the more important perks from being lost when downed (the only way you lose all your perks is by either not having very many perks at all when you go down, or you die). Another thing, the wallbuys, instead of buying just ammo for you gun (treyarch), you buy a brand new gun (sledgehammer), which comes ready to go from the go (no need to reload the mag into your gun). Another thing, let's say your your on high rounds on a Treyarch map, and you haven't had a max ammo for a while, then you trade out your PAP'ed thundergun/RGM2/paralyser etc. for a piece of shit gun (*cough cough M14*), and then you get a max ammo, you'll be bloody pissed, then you have to spend all this money to get it back from the box (unless it's buried, then you don't have to worry -_-) then another 5000 to PAP it again. With Sledgehammer's zombies, let's say you have the CEL-3 Cauteriser at Mk 25, then you too run out of ammo, and a 'full reload' doesn't look like it's coming soon, then you hit the 'printer' and get the AMR9. But have no fear, cause with Sledgehammer's box, you have a good chance of getting it back as the box allows you to choose what weapon you get out of it (amazing, isn't  it?) and also, if you so happen to have upgraded other guns along the way, like said AMR9, you'll get the gun back, at it's upgraded level (ain't it a shame treyarch doesn't have that...). Other things, the different zombie variants. Before you hate on me and say 'but treyarch had variants, the flamer, screamer, electric man etc.' hear me out. THOSE variants only come out every so often (not every round) unlike sledgehammer, where you have to constantly be aware of the EMP zombie, the acid zombie, and the furious red ones. These variant zombies come every round and intend on causing havoc in every instance they can. Another point, the 'upgrade stations' (which you guys intend on calling the PAP). Let me start by saying that they did this perfectly, and now hear me out. Have you every played on zombies and had a PAP'ed gun and found it way too easy to kill the zombies? well if you haven't, then that doesn't apply to you. But anyway, back to the point, the upgrade station is made to counter the previous by making your gun slowly better then leading it up to where you have the Mk 25 (which is basically 'PAP'). This also give you a variety of attachments on your gun, which doesn't cost 5000 to get (*cough cough BO2*). About the MK 25, some of you probably think that it should be open at all times, and i am sad to tell you, that i disagree with you. Why you ask? Well, it makes it a end goal of completing the easter egg, unlike treyarch, where all you got was all perks (which is bloody awesome don't get me wrong) but when you get the MK 25 upgrade station, it makes it so you can get all your guns up to that level, enjoying it forever (unlike treyarch zombies, where it only lasts till you go down, unless you had tombstone :poker:).
Well, that was my rant/statement to all you Sledgehammer haters out there, cause remember Nacht Der Untoten? that was where Treyarch zombies started, and some people weren't willing to give it a try, until they released Verruckt, then Shi No Numa and then Der Reise, where all zombies fans fell in love with it. What was the point of that final sentence, just give Advanced Warfare Zombies a try, and who knows, maybe some of your prayers/complaints will be answered.
Hope you had the time to read all of this, and if you have any problems with either me or my post, feel free to contact me, you know where I'll be.
Regards
JiffyNoodles <3
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
For example, instead of losing all of your perks when you go down (like in Treyarch zombies), In Exo Zombies, you actually have to the chance to save the more important perks from being lost when downed (the only way you lose all your perks is by either not having very many perks at all when you go down, or you die).
This is just a variation of tombstone

Another thing, the wallbuys, instead of buying just ammo for you gun (treyarch), you buy a brand new gun (sledgehammer), which comes ready to go from the go (no need to reload the mag into your gun).
Very minor difference, but also in BO1 max ammos force you to reload, but BO2 didnt... These are just minor changes

With Sledgehammer's zombies, let's say you have the CEL-3 Cauteriser at Mk 25, then you too run out of ammo, and a 'full reload' doesn't look like it's coming soon, then you hit the 'printer' and get the AMR9. But have no fear, cause with Sledgehammer's box, you have a good chance of getting it back as the box allows you to choose what weapon you get out of it (amazing, isn't  it?) and also, if you so happen to have upgraded other guns along the way, like said AMR9, you'll get the gun back, at it's upgraded level (ain't it a shame treyarch doesn't have that...)
This makes the upgrade feature completely pointless after it has been used

Other things, the different zombie variants. Before you hate on me and say 'but treyarch had variants, the flamer, screamer, electric man etc.' hear me out. THOSE variants only come out every so often (not every round) unlike sledgehammer, where you have to constantly be aware of the EMP zombie, the acid zombie, and the furious red ones.
Kino nova crawlers and dogs both appear randomly in round after wave 15, george was there all the time, Shreikers and napalm zombies all appeared randomly in rounds

Another note on variations is verruct/call of the dead "runners" - thats practically what these red zombies are and again, completely random, just not "red" in Treyarchs

This also give you a variety of attachments on your gun, which doesn't cost 5000 to get (*cough cough BO2*)
It didnt cost 5000... it "said" it would cost 5000 by default, but if your gun is already upgraded it only actually takes 2000

About the MK 25, some of you probably think that it should be open at all times, and i am sad to tell you, that i disagree with you. Why you ask? Well, it makes it a end goal of completing the easter egg, unlike treyarch, where all you got was all perks (which is bloody awesome don't get me wrong) but when you get the MK 25 upgrade station, it makes it so you can get all your guns up to that level, enjoying it forever (unlike treyarch zombies, where it only lasts till you go down, unless you had tombstone

BO1:
Call of the dead - DG2 - received after easter egg
Shangrila - Unlocked all perks for one player permanently - reward for completing the easter egg
Moon - Unlocked all perks for all players permanently - reward for completing the easter egg

BO2:
Die Rise - Sliquifier - part of easter egg
MOTD - Hells Retriever/Redeemer - reward from a easter egg
MOTD - Golden spork - reward from a easter egg
Origins - All staffs and upgraded variants - part of easter egg
Origins - G-Strike bombs - reward from a easter egg
Origins - Disable moving stones that get you killed in the crazy place - reward for completing a easter egg
Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:56:41 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
No, the variation of tombstone would be the tombstone that pops up where you die and has a limited time before disappearing the next round.

Not really. 20 upgrades takes more than a few rounds to get the points for. Then you just pull another gun out of the printer and it's good for as many rounds it takes to upgrade to 20. It saves quite a bit of time rather than trying for the 1 wonder weapon just to upgrade it again then recycle it when it's out of ammo.

Sledgehammer WAS going for a different variant of zombie
Sledgehammer's zombies
Please stop giving sledgehammer credit for Raven Software's work. Raven Software developed Exo Zombies, not Sledgehammer. If Sledgehammer developed it, it would just been survival with zombies.

As for the mode itself, I think Exo Zombies is fun. It's more fast paced and challenging. I kind of get bored of walking circles around Treyarch zombies.
I think it's a good introductory map to Exo Zombies just like nacht was to Treyarch zombies. I look forward to seeing the mode evolve further in future maps.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
But, with tombstone, you had to die for your perks to remain (unless, of course, your playing buried and got the tombestone permaperk)

Very minor difference, but also in BO1 max ammos force you to reload, but BO2 didnt... These are just minor changes
but, it's always a new gun, never having to reload at the start, but good point, BO1 did have that feature beforehand.
Do you know how it costs just to get one gun to MK20? Well, if you didn't it costs 50,000 points, and that just for 1 gun, so for you to have the ability to upgrade many guns to MK20, you've either been playing for many, many hours on end, or you just have figured out the perfect technique for earning points. Also, That's what Sledgehammer was aiming for, to reward people who have taken the time to upgrade as many guns as possible, allowing them to have access to them at their respected levels at all times.
Kino nova crawlers and dogs both appear randomly in round after wave 15, george was there all the time, Shreikers and napalm zombies all appeared randomly in rounds
I understand kino (and moon) had the Novas that were there all the time, but george was a SINGLE boss zombie, not multiple at once like in Exo Zombies, and again, i feel like i already mentioned it, but the shriekers and napalm zombie were all variant zombies THAT APPEAR AT RANDOM ROUNDS (like you just mentioned, and so did i)

Another note on variations is verruct/call of the dead "runners" - thats practically what these red zombies are and again, completely random, just not "red" in Treyarchs
I understand what you mean, but the verruckt zombies were just extremely fast (as fast as you can sprint, if i'm not mistaken). But there were just strong when they hit you, the red ones pack a heavier punch then the other zombies, and moved faster than the rest (but not as fast as the verruckt ones)

It didnt cost 5000... it "said" it would cost 5000 by default, but if your gun is already upgraded it only actually takes 2000

BO1:
Call of the dead - DG2 - received after easter egg
Shangrila - Unlocked all perks for one player permanently - reward for completing the easter egg
Moon - Unlocked all perks for all players permanently - reward for completing the easter egg

BO2:
Die Rise - Sliquifier - part of easter egg
MOTD - Hells Retriever/Redeemer - reward from a easter egg
MOTD - Golden spork - reward from a easter egg
Origins - All staffs and upgraded variants - part of easter egg
Origins - G-Strike bombs - reward from a easter egg
Origins - Disable moving stones that get you killed in the crazy place - reward for completing a easter egg
COTD - Temporary, and you could lose it if you were too trigger happy
Shangri-La: You had to do it multiple times for all players to have access, and that would take many, many hours
Moon: This is the only one i really liked for the fact all players received the perks forever
BO2: These in general are all steps for easter eggs (except the final one mentioned by you). These weren't final outcome of the easter eggs (like the MK 25 upgrade station) but they're still good in their own right. Don't get me wrong, I love the hell's retriever as much as any other zombie player, but it isn't as fulfilling as having a MK 25 generator that's open forever.

The bits under the quotes are mine, not harry's

Double Post Merge: February 14, 2015, 10:13:54 pm
Please stop giving sledgehammer credit for Raven Software's work. Raven Software developed Exo Zombies, not Sledgehammer. If Sledgehammer developed it, it would just been survival with zombies.

My bad, thanks for correcting me
Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 10:13:54 pm by JiffyNoodles
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
Instead of walking circles you walk cilinders now :poker: , gives the game another dimension :troll: 10/10
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Te only point i set out to make, is that although the ideas are "slightly" different, the majority of the mode remains nearly the same, just with some extras

No, the variation of tombstone would be the tombstone that pops up where you die and has a limited time before disappearing the next round.

I meant the "persistant" perk from buried... not the standard one...

It makes you lose just one perk on down, if you have quick revive its always that, otherwise its random...

Not really. 20 upgrades takes more than a few rounds to get the points for. Then you just pull another gun out of the printer and it's good for as many rounds it takes to upgrade to 20. It saves quite a bit of time rather than trying for the 1 wonder weapon just to upgrade it again then recycle it when it's out of ammo.
I say "useless" coz if you can purposefully get the gun you want from the box, your only ever going to upgrade the guns you like, and once they are done they are done, this machine becomes unnecesary. He said you can pretty much pick to get the gun back using this "3d printer", and it will already be upgraded? So you wouldnt touch this again
Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 11:50:52 pm by Harry Bo21

Loading ...