More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
G'day all, jiffy here, and i just watched some of the ACTUAL exo zombies (not custom W@W exo zombies), and i must say, it looks rather epic. One thing i would like to see them implement is the use of a perk which would neutralise the electric zombie within the mode, as it acts like an EMP, i would be nice to implement a perk like PHD flopper, which would allow you to take no electrical or acid damage from the special zombies. What do you think, fell free to vent your thoughts (both good and bad) down below.
Regards,
J.N
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I havent seen the footage yet, you mind giving us a rundown of some things?

Like what is similar and how so to the Treyarch zombies

Whats new

Level design etc

Just whatever you have noticed by watching these videos :)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I havent seen the footage yet, you mind giving us a rundown of some things?

Like what is similar and how so to the Treyarch zombies

Whats new

Level design etc

Just whatever you have noticed by watching these videos :)
I can do you one better, here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7pLiAiWyy8
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
lol, I asked because im at work and cant see the video lol

Ill watch it when i get home ;)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
lol, I asked because im at work and cant see the video lol

Ill watch it when i get home ;)
sorry man, didn't know. but enjoy
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
anyone here played it yet? worth getting?
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
anyone here played it yet? worth getting?

Yes i would like to know this as well. Havent Advanced warfare(looked bad) but if this is as good then i get and dlc.
Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 03:28:40 pm by sevengpluke
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
No, it's not worth the price imo, exo suits is the only new thing in my eyes, most things are ripped off from 3arc zombies and edited (perks powerups pap namechange, dogs (and they are bad), that power for each perk felt like origins generators, map isn't that big.

It's not bad, it's just not worth the price, too overhyped.

If it was a 3arc testmap to look if futuristic zombies would make some interest, i would have believed it.

Correct me if i'm wrong.
Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 03:55:11 pm by MechromancerX
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I think Chroma's Exo map might be better than what I've just seen on a livestream all morning  :o
Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:11:53 pm by tomikaze
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
well chromas map isnt out yet... i dont mind if exo zombies is like 3arc zombies i like that style, but im not so keen on spending money for one map on a game i dont play often unless people say so
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
I think Chroma's Exo map might be better that watch I've just seen on a livestream all morning  :o
Nothing against Chroma I know he made the map in such little time, but the map he made was really limited perk wise, weapon wise and the size of the map was small (again I know he had little time).
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
well chromas map isnt out yet... i dont mind if exo zombies is like 3arc zombies i like that style, but im not so keen on spending money for one map on a game i dont play often unless people say so

Thinks it's on the NGT forum for download, but not sure.
I agree with the rest though, seems liks a lot of money for just one map and i also need to buy AW first  :troll: ..
Not sure if i'm getting it... But it looks pretty fun imo.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I think every one has been begging NGT for Chromas map coz he wrote on facebok yesterday "Guys... its not MY place to give out Chromas map..."

From what Ive seen of AW, it looks pretty "over easy"

You automatically have a variation of tombstone, guns can be upgraded 20 times, if you get stuck you just boost out, you can actually manipulate their version of the "mystery box" (3d printer they call it) to get the specific gun you want, apparently its just a case of timing

You get your perks back if you grab that tombstone thing as well as your primary gun

Yeah, it looks fun, but doesnt look even close to the action of 3arc zombies, just seemed easy and slow from all the gameplay ive seen so far, but I cant make a decision until i play it really
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
i heard its actually much harder than 3arc zombies, and in regards to exo abilities, the zombies can do the same as you, and you wont always be able to jump free, i didnt even know there was a tombstone perk. Guns can be upgraded 20 times but people said you dont notice much difference till least the 5th upgrade and although it costs 2500 once, times that by 20, its considerably more than 5000, I quite like the 3D Printer idea despite being the box - not a huge fan of 1000 price tag though, i can see the idea of manipulation as you can see all the weapons constantly changing, you hit it on one specific gun, 6 roll throughs then you get the cauterizer.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
nah not all the time, but im sure a lot of the time you can jump out the way

And I heard the same thing about upgrading, apparently the effect is extremely small increments

From what I saw of the zombies though they just seem to use their exo abilities to zip about, often without anykind of direction in mind. Ive seen footage of them jumping directly into solid walls and getting stuck lol

Loading ...