Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
bportjoey's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
bportjoey's Contact & Social Linksjoeyofbportbportjoey
       played it last night, first impression fun and fast very fast, it is very similar to 3arc Zs but doesn't have the same feel, not a bad thing( i think). Finding the Exo suits replaces "find the power", all the drop are same just named differently, even has a fire sale or i should say "printer malfunction"  :).  Perks a cola are now exo upgrades and are pretty much your standard og 4 including new "exo slam".  Yes the mystery box  or "3d printer" can be manipulated but not as easy as it looks. reminds me of that old spin to win tickets game you played when you were a kid and could never land that dang thing where you want it, better off just closing your eyes and hitting it randomly instead of trying for the cotterizer and getting grenades.  unfortunately no pack o punch but there is a upgrade station the costs 2,500 pts which can be used up to 20 time...yes that 50,000 pts to max out your wepeon, which is why i think have a default tombstone is a very good thing cause who want to put 40,000 into a gun just to lose it cause some emp zombie screws you over, but you better get to that rip drop where you died quickly or it will dissapear  :'(

Zombies are faster than you at a defaul pace unless you are continuously boosting and jumping forward, which i personally dont like, so no more walking a train around.  I didnt play long as it was super late when i got it installed but training seems possible but not as simple as your used to. zombie dog rounds are back dropping max ammo, many zombie variations including a round of gas zombies that if infect you you must get back to spawn are to decontaminate, kinda like vault of glass on destiny.

I'd like to think im a above average zombies player and as of now this seems alot harder than 3arc Zs as after round 10 it is absolute chaos with what seems like 5 different zombie types coming from every direction including up and down. and the emp zombies really suck as they just kill the flow when your boosting around nicley avaiding the hoards and bam your suit is emped and now useless for a few seconds and the next this you know your laying down begging to be revived

just a quick run through on what to expect,  again its fun but it to early to tell if there is a replay-ability factor I hope so. at least something to tie us over until november
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
GTTClan's Groups
YES ITS WORTH IT

I've played it and it's not too bad. Similar to Treyarch's Zombies ALOT but with the EXO abilities, it changes everything. It's a lot of fun trying to get to a high round.

Every model used in this game is super slick and cool to play around including the 3D Printer. You can also pack-a-punch at least 10 times!! Each time with different Mag Capacities, Camo, Attachments, and more!

Zombies are super tough with them having the EMP effect on your EXO Suit, some having the Infections and others just super agressive. Knifing In This Game Feels SOOO RAW at the beginning of the game. I think this game did it best.

Watch the rest for yourself:

Music Easter Egg SUCKS ass in my opinion but that's up to you to decide.
I sadly don't have gameplay, but Syndicate does a good run through of the map: http://youtu.be/Fs2jvXx7pPs

If you want a better more well known player to the map, it's MrDalekJD: http://youtu.be/ifZ3_I1vnQg
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
You can upgrade "20" times and only a few of those change the attachments

But all change the camos

From what ive read anyway

I dunno, id like to try it without buying it, i miss rentals...
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
There's a reason i gave someone a video, so watch that, or watch another major youtuber do it, you're on the internet, just look it up
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I did, but didnt exactly give me a feel of the game

Like I said, from what i saw it lacked the "chaos" that i love in 3arc zombies. This guy said it is just as chaotic, so i presume the video i watched did not show off its "best moments"

I would like to just play it once or twice to get a feel was my point, but sadly without forking out £80 for a game and DLC ill likely hate, im just a bit sad theres no other option
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Pros:
-Exo jumping looks really fun (increased mobility)
-The map layout with many places to jump up to and ways to navigate the map by using the Exo suits
-Supply drops
-Dog rounds are back : )

Undecided:
-elemental zombie types are cool, but seem to get annoying too especially after getting Exo reboot spammed by like 5 electricity zombies in a row.
-New weapon upgrading seems like a good idea but each 2,500 credit damage increase seems hardly noticeable. Like maybe you should just save up 12,500 credits and upgrade it 5 times so that you'd actually feel like you have a better weapon.
-The Exo zombies seem very coordinated and deliberate in their movements, more like living soldiers than rotting corpses.
-Most gun firing sounds sound like popping bubble wrap or shooting a child's toy
-The ways the zombies fall down when they die, they like kick their legs out and fall down like a boxer throwing a fight (funny, but very cartoony).
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Am I the only one that likes AW gun sounds?
PS Definetly buying it for PC
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Signature
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
its ok but here is what i think:

1, map is a little too small
2, i'm still trying to find out why the security guy's (4 main character's) don't start with EXO suite
3, the pap shocked me!!! there is no animation's for the pap thing no extra sound's
4, i quote "there watching from the satalight" hmmm no help from them then in a way of reinforcement's?
5, no window board's but i guess the point's terminal's make up for lack of window board's
6, dog's spawn in massive amount's at 1 time guess it give it more difficulty

over all score:
replay----------4/10
map detail/size----------9/10
weapon's--------6/10
sound------------10/10
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
They explained it in the story line they released

They are not soldiers, although one of them is a security officer. It said they had absolutely no training, are underprepared and thrown into the zombie apocalypse - or something to that effect

So what I took from that, is the either are not trained to use, or the event is supposed to have happened very suddenly and none of them were aware (The lady quotes on the trailer that she had no idea there even was a section 6 or something) and one of them is just the janitor
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
i also think AW gun sounds are rather dull tbh, similar to BO2 bar the WWs, i think BO1 sounds are the best
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
They explained it in the story line they released

They are not soldiers, although one of them is a security officer. It said they had absolutely no training, are underprepared and thrown into the zombie apocalypse - or something to that effect

So what I took from that, is the either are not trained to use, or the event is supposed to have happened very suddenly and none of them were aware (The lady quotes on the trailer that she had no idea there even was a section 6 or something) and one of them is just the janitor
under trained? seems strange for the ATLAS corp i mean in the campaign all the ATLAS troop's seemed trained to me.....nvm im going into reality now lol
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
i also think AW gun sounds are rather dull tbh, similar to BO2 bar the WWs, i think BO1 sounds are the best

MW3 had the best sounds overall COD's but Advanced Warfare is really close.
The zombies in AW though sound really good and realistic.
Zombies in BO2 and others sounded waaaay to auto tuned.

under trained? seems strange for the ATLAS corp i mean in the campaign all the ATLAS troop's seemed trained to me.....nvm im going into reality now lol

I don't think you get it. ATLAS "TROOPS"? Yeah... But the main 4 characters aren't troops... They've got a different job. One's a security guard, the other ones a janitor or something, the next is head of office or some shit and the women is some kind of secretary or something. And are we missing the point of Shane being in this damn game? AWESOME! lol Walking Dead's beast... I don't know if anyone can tell but I just started watching the walking dead. On Season 3 now LOL xD Yeah, I'm late... but good! I don't have to wait for episodes every year. :3

Am I the only one that likes AW gun sounds?
PS Definetly buying it for PC

Agreed.

I did, but didnt exactly give me a feel of the game

Like I said, from what i saw it lacked the "chaos" that i love in 3arc zombies. This guy said it is just as chaotic, so i presume the video i watched did not show off its "best moments"

I would like to just play it once or twice to get a feel was my point, but sadly without forking out £80 for a game and DLC ill likely hate, im just a bit sad theres no other option

Ok firstly, It get's chaotic during rounds 20 and after. The starting rounds are obviously not challenging.
Secondly, just ask a friend if you can try it. Go on there accounts and download the DLC then play. Are you not able to gameshare on XBOX?

Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Ok firstly, It get's chaotic during rounds 20 and after. The starting rounds are obviously not challenging.
Secondly, just ask a friend if you can try it. Go on there accounts and download the DLC then play. Are you not able to gameshare on XBOX?

Well yeah there is a way (not a "official way"). I dont usually like to ask people for it though as it involves them giving me their profile log in info

Maybe its just the videos I have watched then, particularly bad points to pick to show of gameplay. Ill try watchin some others
Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 08:09:26 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
Signature
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
DodgeMe's Groups
DodgeMe's Contact & Social LinksTomtarna11DodgeMe
It looks good and stuff but to bad its a dlc and not free atleast the first one it looks really smoth i cant wait to play it ;)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I actually quite like it but there is a few issues I find unforgivable. The main one is a lack of pause option on solo. What, the ACTUAL fuck were they thinking with that one? No one is going to attempt serious high rounds when you cannot even pause for 2 minutes to take a bathroom break. If that one is not fixed then this mode will fail.

I am also not a fan of the under-powered PaP style machine. Even at level 20 the weapons are not that great. The EE does lead to a new PaP type machine though but we could not trigger the final step due to it glitching out so cannot comment on the machine till I try it.

Overall it is a decent first attempt from Raven and definitely feels just like a Treyarch map, but unless they add a pause button I will not be buying anymore DLC. I don't mind playing coop but my preferred choice will always be solo and no breaks is just ridiculous.

Also needs some worthwhile leaderboards added instead of the basic and stupid ones included.

Loading ...