My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
WHat? Why? Zombies campaign is basically the same as usually zombies but know we have more of a goal

I think deadra was hoping they would just bring out the 4 WaW maps every season with the same WaW stock weapons and 4 perks. Anything else is a massive letdown for him. lol
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
WHat? Why? Zombies campaign is basically the same as usually zombies but know we have more of a goal

Zombie storyline gives me a giant headache. Time travel, alternate dimensions, teleporters... just WTF is even going on anymore?

I think deadra was hoping they would just bring out the 4 WaW maps every season with the same WaW stock weapons and 4 perks. Anything else is a massive letdown for him. lol

You know me so well Death.  :D
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombie storyline gives me a giant headache. Time travel, alternate dimensions, teleporters... just WTF is even going on anymore?

Now this is something I agree with 100%. The storyline is an absolute mess and they should have ended the current one with Origins and started with a fresh new one.

That being said, I think The Giant is aimed at ending the current storyline and SoE is their attempt at a new storyline. Maybe not but it sure does seem like a strange route to take with a stock map.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Boosting, sliding, wallrunning, exo-suites, bionic body parts!?! WTF!? This was the first multiplayer shooter I ever played. There is a bit of a learning curve making the transition. Is there room on the Daedra bandwagon?

Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Now this is something I agree with 100%. The storyline is an absolute mess and they should have ended the current one with Origins and started with a fresh new one.

That being said, I think The Giant is aimed at ending the current storyline and SoE is their attempt at a new storyline. Maybe not but it sure does seem like a strange route to take with a stock map.
Treyarch/Acti seems to have a bizarre fetish for taking a good thing and blowing it up to massive proportions, literally until it's not even enjoyable anymore.

Zombies storyline used to be all about making interesting theories based on a very limited pool of evidence. We didn't know that Richtofen had some sort of absurd plan to take over the world, just that he was a crazy Nazi. We didn't know much about the zombies, or how the characters got from map-to-map.

And then there were all of the awesome theories about how Nacht/Verruckt tied into Shi No and Der Reise. Now we basically have a soap opera filled with boring, unlikeable characters.
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:44:09 pm by ShotgunRagtime
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I don't get how they seem to completely be ignoring the end cutscene of Origins where they reveal the WHOLE FUCKING THING WAS A CHILDREN'S GAME!!!???

Now they are just continuing on with 'The Giant' like it never happened and trying to redo the whole storyline with 'time-travel'. ::)

They touched on some interesting themes in the storyline; Nazi Wunderwaffe program, Agartha, Vril, aliens, but they just got confused and made it too convoluted and fucked everything up. I really couldn't care less about the storyline these days, I just hope the gameplay is good. It appears 'ancient aliens' and Lovecraft has some connection to this storyline which I do find interesting, but I don't hold much hope for an actual decent storyline anymore.
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie

They touched on some interesting themes in the storyline; Nazi Wunderwaffe program, Agartha, Vril, aliens, but they just got confused and made it too convoluted and fucked everything up. I really couldn't care less about the storyline these days, I just hope the gameplay is good. It appears 'ancient aliens' and Lovecraft has some connection to this storyline which I do find interesting, but I don't hold much hope for an actual decent storyline anymore.

Same here. All I feel that we can really look forward to in bo3, is the gameplay. I wasn't too thrilled about how origins ended, i don't like how they revealed it as a game created by 2 children, and then decide that they want to pick up were it left off....what happened to sam protecting them like she said she would at the end of the origins ee? The storyline is so screwed up now, it isnt even worth trying to put the pieces together.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Now they are just continuing on with 'The Giant' like it never happened and trying to redo the whole storyline with 'time-travel'. ::)

Maybe both Edward and Samantha thought the ending they made for their "Origins" game was too shitty and they decided to make a new game where they make the old characters time-travel possibly to end the crappy storyline they ended up ruining themselves or to start a new one?

Either way you have a good point. I too barely have interest in the storyline anymore since, no matter what happens...it's all just a game :alone:
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
Is there anything worth hearing? 30 minutes is too long and my time is precious.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Is there anything worth hearing? 30 minutes is too long and my time is precious.

Just them talking about Vidya gaems and call of duty in general

Also they mention zombies campaign being made or something

Loading ...