Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Battlefield is giving COD the hands rn
Signature
I just spent two hours moving trees around.

Gold Station Zombies: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5911.0
sedozz's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
sedozz's Contact & Social Linksosean17sedozzsedozz
Hey guys!

I've been seeing a lot lately about Black Ops Radiantbeing available and useable now. What are the benefits of using the Black Ops tools as opposed to the WAW tools? Was there that much improvement?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
From what Hitman said, radiant is exactly the same.

But it would be better off, we get more textures, models and such to play with.

We also have better limits. Like fx, bone, etc
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
From what Hitman said, radiant is exactly the same.

But it would be better off, we get more textures, models and such to play with.

We also have better limits. Like fx, bone, etc
yea bone limit is higher, fx is 500 etc

its basically the same limits as t4m grants to waw
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I do mods/maps for WaW and BO1.
Rollonmath42's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Rollonmath42's Contact & Social Linksrollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42
The modified tools are still under development as there are various issues to be resolved (mainly to do with compiling), but the they work for the most part. The Radiant that is being used to develop maps is simply WaW's Radiant, but it has been modified to load BO1's assets.

As for benefits, BO1 can handle a bit more when it comes to the engine, zombies aren't as annoying (grabbing for example), proper dual wielding, improved melee system, being able to move while downed (and many other improvements gameplay-wise that BO1 had), and according to SE2Dev: increased asset limits, HDR lighting, and real destructible glass.
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 08:37:17 pm by Rollonmath42
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
The modified tools are still under development as there are various issues to be resolved (mainly to do with compiling), but the they work for the most part. The Radiant that is being used to develop maps is simply WaW's Radiant, but it has been modified to load BO1's assets.

As for benefits, BO1 can handle a bit more when it comes to the engine, zombies aren't as annoying (grabbing for example), proper dual wielding, improved melee system, being able to move while downed (and many other improvements gameplay-wise that BO1 had), and according to SE2Dev: increased asset limits, HDR lighting, and real destructible glass.
didnt veruct on waw have the breakable glass?
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Rollonmath42's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Rollonmath42's Contact & Social Linksrollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42
didnt veruct on waw have the breakable glass?

It wasn't actual glass breaking, it was (according to him) a model swap + fx, unlike how it is in Ascension.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
It wasn't actual glass breaking, it was (according to him) a model swap + fx, unlike how it is in Ascension.

There are destructible glass models in WAW though? Either way that's hardly a major reason to up sticks to BO1 at this late stage ;D

AI fish on the other hand....

The grabbing zombies you can already remove in WAW it's literally commenting one line, and don't tell me it's different in BO1 because Stuffy found that by comparing the BO1 and WAW _zombiemode.gscs and that's literally all they did in BO1. Moving when downed is also possible in WAW. Proper akimbo and better meleeing I'll give you though. :P
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
There are destructible glass models in WAW though? Either way that's hardly a major reason to up sticks to BO1 at this late stage ;D

AI fish on the other hand....

The grabbing zombies you can already remove in WAW it's literally commenting one line, and don't tell me it's different in BO1 because Stuffy found that by comparing the BO1 and WAW _zombiemode.gscs and that's literally all they did in BO1. Moving when downed is also possible in WAW. Proper akimbo and better meleeing I'll give you though. :P

Why dont we take BO Akimbo, and script it somewhere else. (like WAW)
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
Why dont we take BO Akimbo, and script it somewhere else. (like WAW)
(Image removed from quote.)
we try, but the issue is with co-op... the only methods we can think of either use a ton of weaponfiles or can lag for co-op... while bo1 has it builtin
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
It's good to know that we're finally able to play custom zombies on BO1 now, but there's just a few questions I have:

-People have been able to find ways to implement so much stuff into WaW (Gun Game, custom Easter eggs, all that good stuff)...can this be applied to BO1 as well?
-This is going to sound silly, but with the BO3 mod tools coming out...are people even going to be playing BO1 custom maps?
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:21:29 pm by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
It's good to know that we're finally able to play custom zombies on BO1 now, but there's just a few questions I have:

-People have been able to find ways to implement so much stuff into WaW (Gun Game, custom Easter eggs, all that good stuff)...can this be applied to BO1 as well?
-This is going to sound silly, but with the BO3 mod tools coming out...are people even going to be playing BO1 custom maps?
people like me that don't have a monster PC will stick to BO1 Custom Maps and WaW.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
we try, but the issue is with co-op... the only methods we can think of either use a ton of weaponfiles or can lag for co-op... while bo1 has it builtin
Then why not program it so that Its true dual wield on solo but fake on coop. A suggestion I made for about 2 years now.
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Because trying to create a scripted host version of something done by engine/client is literally next to impossible in WaW.

It is possible to create viewhands, the model, the anims but it just will not function the same as intended as it's a hacked version.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

People have done crazy shit with BO1 for ages, like DrLilRobot for example. Look up is Project Thor mod for Ascension
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

Why would this sound silly? Sounds entirely logical to me.

Loading ...