Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I do mods/maps for WaW and BO1.
Rollonmath42's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Rollonmath42's Contact & Social Linksrollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42
Kden, 35 Tool Tips.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
createTip("offhandClassT", "Sets an appropiate class for the type of offhand weapon [Example: Frag Grenade].");
createTip("altSwitchSoundPlayerT", "Sound alias played when the player switches to the alternate weapon in 1st person.");
createTip("altSwitchSoundT", "Sound alias played when the player switches to the alternate weapon in 3rd person.");
createTip("explosionRadiusMinT", "Minimum amount of units away an object has to be from the projectile to be affected.");
createTip("detonateSoundPlayerT", "Sound alias played when a player detonates a weapon in 1st person [Example: The click used for the C4 in CoD4 in 1st person].");
createTip("detonateSoundT", "Sound alias played when a player detonates a weapon in 3rd person [Example: The click used for the C4 in CoD4 in 3rd person].");
createTip("pullbackSoundPlayerT", "Sound alias played when a player pulls the offhand weapon back in 1st person [Example: Player pulling the pin of a grenade in 1st person].");
createTip("pullbackSoundT", "Sound alias played when a player pulls the offhand weapon back in 3rd person [Example: Player pulling the pin of a grenade in 3rd person].");
createTip("holdFireTimeT", "Amount of time in seconds that is used for how long the hold-fire animation is played for.");
createTip("detonateAnimT", "Animation used when a player activates a weapon [Example: Player activating C4 in CoD4].");
createTip("holdFireAnimT", "Animation used when a player pulls out an offhand weapon.");
createTip("hasDetonatorC", "If checked, detonator animations will play when the player presses the detonate button, and a "detonate" notify will occur on the player in script.");
createTip("tagFlash_preparationEffectT", "Name of an effect that is attached to tag_flash and plays at the start of the hold-fire animation.");
createTip("tagFx_preparationEffectT", "Name of an effect that is attached to tag_fx and plays at the start of the hold-fire animation.");
createTip("adsZoomGunFovT", "Field of view when aiming down sights.");
createTip("isHandModelOverridableC", "If checked, then the hand model can be updated from the script.");
createTip("projDudSoundT", "Sound alias the projectile will play when it impacts before the Activate Distance is reached.");
createTip("projDudEffectT", "Name of an effect that will play if the projectile collides with an object before the Activate Distance is reached.");
createTip("projectileLifetimeT", "Amount of time in seconds after which the projectile will explode in teh air, if it hasn't hit anything yet.");
createTip("guidedMissleTypeT", "Type of missle that determines how the projectile will react when fired.");
createTip("destabilizeDistanceT", "Maximum amount of units the projectile goes before becoming unstable.");
createTip("destabilizationCurvatureMaxT", "The maximum curvature in degrees per second when projectile becomes unstable.");
createTip("destabilizationRateTimeT", "The time in seconds between 'instability' course changes.");
createTip("projectileDLightT", "Set the radius in inches of the light to follow the projectile.");
createTip("projectileRedT", "Sets the red value of the dynamic light [0-255].");
createTip("projectileGreenT", "Sets the green value of the dynamic light [0-255].");
createTip("projectileBlueT", "Sets the blue value of the dynamic light [0-255].");
createTip("projIgnitionDelayT", "Amount of time in seconds for how long after launch to wait for the rocket to ignite.");
createTip("projIgnitionEffectT", "Name of an effect that is played when a projectile first ignites.");
createTip("projIgnitionSoundT", "Sound alias played when the projectile is ignited.");
createTip("projectileSoundT", "Sound alias played when a projectile is in motion.");
createTip("stopFireSoundPlayerT", "Sound alias played when a weapon is no longer firing in 1st player [Example: Sound when you stop firing the Minigun in 1st person in BO1].");
createTip("stopFireSoundT", "Sound alias played when a weapon is no longer firing in 3rd player [Example: Sound when you stop firing the Minigun in 3rd person in BO1].");
createTip("loopFireSoundPlayerT", "Sound alias played when a weapon is being fired continuously in 1st player [Example: Sound when you are firing the Minigun continuously in 1st person in BO1].");
createTip("loopFireSoundT", "Sound alias played when a weapon is being fired continuously in 3rd player [Example: Sound when you are firing the Minigun continuously in 3rd person in BO1].");
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Kden, 35 Tool Tips.
Thanks!

All 35 tips accepted, $1.75 USD.

Totals from other users:
mrpeanut188: $4.10 USD
Ray1325: $1 USD
daedra descent: $0.55 USD

59 tooltips remaining:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
adsOverlayInterface has no tooltip!
adsOverlayHeight has no tooltip!
adsOverlayWidth has no tooltip!
dpadIconRatio has no tooltip!
ammoCounterIcon has no tooltip!
dpadIcon has no tooltip!
breakdownAnim has no tooltip!
emptyDropAnim has no tooltip!
crackSound has no tooltip!
modeIconRatio has no tooltip!
modeIcon has no tooltip!

gasWeapon tab:
noteTrackSoundD has no tooltip!
noteTrackSoundC has no tooltip!
noteTrackSoundB has no tooltip!
noteTrackSoundA has no tooltip!
wideKillIcon has no tooltip!
wideListIcon has no tooltip!
damageInterval has no tooltip!
damageDuration has no tooltip!
sharedAmmoCapName has no tooltip!
cookOffHold has no tooltip!

grenadeWeapon tab:
sharedAmmoCap has no tooltip!
rotate has no tooltip!
projExplosionEffectForceNormalUp has no tooltip!
projectileActivateDist has no tooltip!
projectileSpeedForward has no tooltip!
projectileSpeedUp has no tooltip!
damageConeAngle has no tooltip!
noDropsOrRaises has no tooltip!
maxSteeringAccel has no tooltip!
reloadShowRocketTime has no tooltip!

projectileWeapon tab:
clipOnly has no tooltip!
aimPadding has no tooltip!
dropHintString has no tooltip!
playerPositionDist has no tooltip!
rotateLoopSoundPlayer has no tooltip!
rotateLoopSound has no tooltip!
minPlayerDamage has no tooltip!
script has no tooltip!
vertViewJitter has no tooltip!
horizViewJitter has no tooltip!
suppressionTime has no tooltip!
yawConvergenceTime has no tooltip!
pitchConvergenceTime has no tooltip!
maxVertTurnSpeed has no tooltip!
maxHorTurnSpeed has no tooltip!
minVertTurnSpeed has no tooltip!
minHorTurnSpeed has no tooltip!
animHorRotateInc has no tooltip!
playerSpread has no tooltip!
aiSpread has no tooltip!
accuracy has no tooltip!

turretWeapon tab:
grabarc has no tooltip!
bottomArc has no tooltip!
rightArc has no tooltip!
topArc has no tooltip!
leftArc has no tooltip!
stance has no tooltip!
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Hey trem,
I just ported the olympia from bo1 and noticed to issues:
1st: i am unable to set the knifemoddel its standartly set to no moddel at all
2nd: i cannot change the zoom fov. The line in the weapon editor is blanc but it says 50 if i open the weaponfile. changing it there doesnt seem to work tho
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
as trem told me once before open 2 weap editors one with the bo file and one with a waw shotgun copy the stats over from the bo gun. then hit save as and rename it to the weapon u need

or I can do it ... pm me
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Hey trem,
I just ported the olympia from bo1 and noticed to issues:
1st: i am unable to set the knifemoddel its standartly set to no moddel at all
2nd: i cannot change the zoom fov. The line in the weapon editor is blank but it says 50 if i open the weaponfile. changing it there doesn't seem to work tho
1: Check the box for "Advanced Mode" to enable the disabled text fields.
2: The BO1 guns have different names for their Zoom FOV. You will need to figure it out by looking at the file, then input it manually using Advanced Mode.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
v0.9.8 is released. Those of you running older versions should get an update notification. The link in the OP has been updated to the latest version.

• v0.9.8:
     - Hopefully fixed the bug where the program saved "notetrackSoundMap" at the end of the hideTags, causing Launcher to complain about exceeding 8 > 8 hidetags and breaking the noterack sounds ingame.
     - Fixed possible unhandled exception when loading a weaponFile which has no hideTags line: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
     - Added "turret" to weaponClass list.
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
spyguts97's Groups
spyguts97's Contact & Social Links
v0.9.8 is released. Those of you running older versions should get an update notification. The link in the OP has been updated to the latest version.

• v0.9.8:
     - Hopefully fixed the bug where the program saved "notetrackSoundMap" at the end of the hideTags, causing Launcher to complain about exceeding 8 > 8 hidetags and breaking the noterack sounds ingame.
     - Fixed possible unhandled exception when loading a weaponFile which has no hideTags line: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
     - Added "turret" to weaponClass list.

I think this "fix" made the notetrackSoundMap thing worse. It's pretty much unusable at the moment because this happens even when I just load the weapon file and not saving it. Weapon ingame has all attachments, when normally I hideTags. It seems the tags all move to the notetrackSoundMap box. And sounds disappear too.
So please change back or maybe reupload the previous version (I overwrited it when downloading).

Thanks.
Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 08:21:11 am by spyguts97
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
I notice all hidentags and Notetracks are removed when using the new Weapons Editor, There is not possibillity to write or paste something there.... :fuuu:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I need to know what you guys are opening with it because I am not experiencing these issues - which is why I released the update. I can open a file, change its settings, and save it again - the hidetagas and notetracks stay in-tact.
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
spyguts97's Groups
spyguts97's Contact & Social Links
I need to know what you guys are opening with it because I am not experiencing these issues - which is why I released the update. I can open a file, change its settings, and save it again - the hidetagas and notetracks stay in-tact.

Here's a Thompson Bigammo weapon file opened in notepad++

After dragging it to WeaponsEditor++, here are the hideTags. As shown here, some hideTags are missing.

They are moved here now, and notice the extra "notetrackSoundMap" line in there. There will be two of those lines in the file if you save it like that.

I think the error lies in the formatting of the file. If you take a look in the original weapon file, the second tag is on the next line. I don't think this error occurs if you organize the tags by using spaces and not pressing Enter on the keyboard to separate tags line by line. So what I think the program is doing is that it doesn't see "notetrackSoundMap" after the first line of "hideTags" so it assumes the weapon file does not have the notetrackSoundMap in it. Therefore, it adds that extra line in there.

Hope this clears up the error.
Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:02:57 pm by spyguts97
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I am aware of that issue because it is what I noticed the first time around. I have no problems editing files which only have a single hideTags line so I will have to start testing with some MP weapons that have multiple hideTag lines.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I am aware of that issue because it is what I noticed the first time around. I have no problems editing files which only have a single hideTags line so I will have to start testing with some MP weapons that have multiple hideTag lines.

I have notice a new bug,
After editing the weaponfile, saving the weaponfile. When you reload the same weaponfile all hidentags and notetracks disapear and not possible to edit. I hope I can download the older version somewhere because the new one is strange. :(
Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 10:52:43 am by gympie6
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I have notice a new bug,
After editing the weaponfile, saving the weaponfile. When you reload the same weaponfile all hidentags and notetracks disapear and not possible to edit. I hope I can download the older version somewhere because the new one is strange. :(
That only happens with multiline hidetags. Look, I'm sorry that the hidetags issue is seemingly worse than before but there is a reason why the word "beta" is on the end of the program version. I'll try to fix it when I have time.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
Thats the beauty of a beta. I think ur doing a great job on it man.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Thats the beauty of a beta. I think ur doing a great job on it man.

Sure, I love that WeaponEditor!
Only that tiny bug, And the rest is Very Great Job!  :)
Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:05:39 pm by gympie6

Loading ...