Country
nl
Local Time
May 21, 2022, 09:11:51 pm

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
Youtube
Discord
Yeah, its just funny how he messed up like twice and still managed to get it too work lol. I also don't quite understand how he got this variable "zombie_vending_black_ops" since he doesn't really sho...
6 days ago

+1 This is confirmed the correct KVP's and fixed the hand issue!
Problem now though is I have it all set up match perfect too how you have in your tutorial, ive also followed along ZombieKillers Tutoria...
6 days ago
hi again! i followed along this tutorial, and it's very insightful! but i can't seem to figure out the correct KVP's for this too work xD
I tried using the key as a targetname, I tried just the specia...
7 days ago
Hey I was wondering (for your electric and fire bosses) what effects do I need to have in my zone_source file/csv? I have either seemed to note it out or it is just completely missing from my files, seeing that they appe...
12 days ago
I am glad you solved your issue but whatever it was no-one knows what you did to fix it. (Cannot see what the issue was)
Please leave a comment or update your post with Update and explain what you did.

This also helps new people solving issues.
2 weeks ago
Hello Sir. I just found some bugs. For me It's lagging/freeze. First is in round 1 it freeze my game for a second. Second is when I throw the grenade and then explode it freezes too. Third is around level/round 8 it star...
3 weeks ago

Signature

My published cod maps:

Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
Loading ...