Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Congratulations to moonmaster1 for winning the 2014 Kingston SSD Giveaway!

We used a random number generator to pick one lucky winner from the 75 entries.
The first person we picked did not have their Steam ID set on their profile!
krimzon, you should be kicking yourself right now for not following directions because it just cost you an SSD  :please:

As if one wasn't bad enough, the second winner chosen was also missing his Steam ID on his profile!
delsyum, you missed out on an SSD  :poker:

We are so happy to have had this opportunity to give away a $100 computer part to our community. Without Kingston's generosity this would have been been possible. If you haven't already, please check out our review of the Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD which was provided to us for free by Kingston.

Thank you to all who participated! We hope to do another contest like this in the future.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
2014 Contest Winner
I never have won a contest of my life. This means alot to me, thank you.

Thanks to UGX and Kingston for the cool SSD and thank you to the forum for raising the stakes and hopefully opening the door for more contests!
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
sheeeet
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Congratiulations! Have fun and please don't use it as a back up drive. Thats a gaming SSD, put your games or your OS on it ;)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Huge congratulations Moonmaster. To be honest, I am glad it was not one of the many, many first time posters. No disrespect to any of them, but I just feel it would have been somewhat of an injustice to see someone who had made next to no contribution towards the site to then walk away with such a valuable reward.

Jelly, but glad at the same time.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Huge congratulations Moonmaster. To be honest, I am glad it was not one of the many, many first time posters. No disrespect to any of them, but I just feel it would have been somewhat of an injustice to see someone who had made next to no contribution towards the site to then walk away with such a valuable reward.

I was going to say the exact same thing before the winner was announced. Personally i think there should have been a requirement for the contest, such as X amount of forum posts.

Anyway, congrats to moonmaster1, hope you can put it to good use.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Way to go Moonmaster, you da man!  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
2014 Contest Winner
Thank you all for your kind words.

It warms my heart to know that my presence here has not only been welcomed but valued as well. I hope to contribute  more over the course of time, however I can. I love this place, like my father loves Tully's.  :D 

And to finish off, I will be posting pictures when the HDD comes in. We shall call it a winter photoshoot.
Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 12:00:40 am by moonmaster1
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
2014 Contest Winner
Double post for great justice!

Anyways I have received the SSD and I must say, despite being delivered from the other side of the U.S. it showed up rather quickly. (A Big thanks for treminaor for covering S&H)

To further prove this is the real deal, I have a few photos for my lovelies today!

56k Warning!!!

Spoiler: click to open...

As you can see the package included everything it said it would, the packaging even included bubble wrap which will keep my girlfriend entertained for the next half hour.

The package even came with an enclosure which I could salvage into a portable drive later. In respect for Delta's suggestion I will use it exclusively for my steam games as it will provide me with better load times and lighten up some space on my HDD.

On a very serious note I would like to dedicate this win to my dog bear who had to be put down last thursday due to serious arthritis in his spine. I miss you everyday bud.

Finally, I intend on returning the favor and give back to the community. I will not discuss much more than this but keep an eye out in the near future. That is all, Thank you UGX Community and Members! Stay Gold!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Double post for great justice!

Anyways I have received the SSD and I must say, despite being delivered from the other side of the U.S. it showed up rather quickly. (A Big thanks for treminaor for covering S&H)

To further prove this is the real deal, I have a few photos for my lovelies today!

As you can see the package included everything it said it would, the packaging even included bubble wrap which will keep my girlfriend entertained for the next half hour.

The package even came with an enclosure which I could salvage into a portable drive later. In respect for Delta's suggestion I will use it exclusively for my steam games as it will provide me with better load times and lighten up some space on my HDD.
Awesome, thanks for the follow-up!

On a very serious note I would like to dedicate this win to my dog bear who had to be put down last thursday due to serious arthritis in his spine. I miss you everyday bud.
Very sorry to hear about your dog. I suppose you can take solace in the fact that he is no longer in pain.

Finally, I intend on returning the favor and give back to the community. I will not discuss much more than this but keep an eye out in the near future.
:D Looking forward to it!
Date Registered: 13 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
krimzon's Groups
krimzon's Contact & Social Links
Yeah I'm kickin myself, I missed that part when i first read it and when i re-read it. i was like that means i'll have to get on steam and i don't remember all my login info and i've had to change computers so i'd have to reinstall, but it's nice to know i would've won. Congrats to the winner and enjoy.

Sidenote - I am working on a map atm but I have little to no experience with script [I have mapping exp. with various other programs] but if anyone would like to help I'm eager to learn, I just hit the scene real late [was busy with ps2 and psp soft mods] so i missed the era when resources were abundant. really looking forward to UGX 1.1 and Keep up the good work guys, hopefully i'll be able contribute something of worth in the future.
Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 04:57:52 pm by krimzon
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
so i missed the era when resources were abundant.

Huh? They still are. I've never seen a not working link since I joined the community (not even on other sites).
Date Registered: 13 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
krimzon's Groups
krimzon's Contact & Social Links
Maybe abundant isn't the best choice of words, I find it hard to find my search topics on zm and customcod was down for quite a bit, just checked and its up now, but when I joined here it was down.

also what I mean by "missed the era" is when things were fresh and you could post on a beginner or moderate level mapping post and not be grave digging for post, now i feel like if i post a new topic with questions, on something that is common knowledge for most of you, that I'm viewed as a noob or an annoyance because I'm having trouble with something the community has already solved and moved on. I would like to apologize in advance cause I will have some noob questions but I would be very humble to any help that is given.
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Everyone has noob questions at the beginning. I still ask them even though I've already been here for quite a bit:D
As long as you don't count in ZM you are most likely to find good answers or at least no rude ones.
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
'Property of moonmaster1'
Beautiful image. Congrats to you MM!
Sorry about the dog!

[Edit]
Clicked 'Write comment' from home page without checking date.  :derp:
Accidental mini-necro.
Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:32:27 am by mrpeanut188

Loading ...