Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
just curious, how much did you have left to finish?
About 50% if the mapping, maybe more
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Got Skype or Teamviewer?
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
This map was too good to be true. :'(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Just to say I MAY have 'fixed' this problem, so don't close this topic just yet...
Date Registered: 4 March 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
xjonesy421's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
xjonesy421's Contact & Social Linksxjonesy421xjonesy421
Just to say I MAY have 'fixed' this problem, so don't close this topic just yet...

awesome to hear, map looks amazing
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
i thought you said you where happy the map was canceled i started loading my gun and turned on my tracking device! XD
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
OK problem looks to be resolved, recompiled and no error, so this map is back on  :D
Big thanks to all the people who went out of their way to help me out, and special mention to codmoddd1234 who was particularly helpful  ;)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
and special mention to codmoddd1234 who was particularly helpful  ;)
Seriously man, codmoddd1234 is a freaking custom zombie ninja. So silent, but oh so deadly helpful  :)
Glad to hear you're back in business!
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Seriously man, codmoddd1234 is a freaking custom zombie ninja. So silent, but oh so deadly helpful  :)
Glad to hear you're back in business!

Thanks also for your invaluable moral support too Tomikaze  :P

Anyway I was thinking, my Ammomatic perk currently works by giving you a random % chance (like between 15 and 30% depending on the weapon) of giving you set amount of ammo (which again varies depending on how much ammo your gun can hold, with a few exceptions for Wonder Weapons and stuff) per kill...so for example if I have an MG and I kill 3 zombies I have 90% chance of getting 5 bullets back (something like that anyway)...but I came to realise that this is very similar to one of the effects of Vulture Aid..so I guess I have 2 choices; I can either not include one of these perks, or I can change the effect Ammomatic has...so if I go for the 2nd option (which I'd prefer) does anyone have any good suggestions as to what Ammomatic's new effect could be?
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Thanks also for your invaluable moral support too Tomikaze  :P

Anyway I was thinking, my Ammomatic perk currently works by giving you a random % chance (like between 15 and 30% depending on the weapon) of giving you set amount of ammo (which again varies depending on how much ammo your gun can hold, with a few exceptions for Wonder Weapons and stuff) per kill...so for example if I have an MG and I kill 3 zombies I have 90% chance of getting 5 bullets back (something like that anyway)...but I came to realise that this is very similar to one of the effects of Vulture Aid..so I guess I have 2 choices; I can either not include one of these perks, or I can change the effect Ammomatic has...so if I go for the 2nd option (which I'd prefer) does anyone have any good suggestions as to what Ammomatic's new effect could be?
maybe ammomatic could gives you max ammo when you get revived? .-. sometimes you die, revive and have 0 bullets.
other option could be to increase mag capacity and reserve ammo.
Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 06:20:11 am by jjbradman
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I think the first option is a bit shit coz the perk would only be useful very rarely (for me anyway I never get downed  :P), the 2nd option is better, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to script..? Wouldn't you need a separate weapon file to increase clip/reserve size?

The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
couldnt you limit ammomatic to 3 uses per player, costs 4000 points and it gives you max ammo for everything
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Yes that would be possible, but I'd rather not have it just give you max ammo...I think it's kind of boring, and also it's not really a 'perk' (having a shader and a bottle would be pointless then I think) more like a limited buyable max ammo drop, I want it to be a constantly useful perk that you would want to use up one of your 4 perk slots on.

But I just had an idea while I was typing that...how about it increases the chance of you getting a max ammo from the random drops, and if more than one player has the perk it stacks, so if one player has Ammomatic the chance of a max ammo dropping is increased by 10%, if 2 players have it 20%, etc. What do you think? Good idea or stupid?

Also if you're playing solo the chances would increase more, let's say for example 20% instead of 10%, so would you buy this perk if it was in the map?
Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:59:54 pm by steviewonder87
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Yes that would be possible, but I'd rather not have it just give you max ammo...I think it's kind of boring, and also it's not really a 'perk' (having a shader and a bottle would be pointless then I think) more like a limited buyable max ammo drop, I want it to be a constantly useful perk that you would want to use up one of your 4 perk slots on.

But I just had an idea while I was typing that...how about it increases the chance of you getting a max ammo from the random drops, and if more than one player has the perk it stacks, so if one player has Ammomatic the chance of a max ammo dropping is increased by 10%, if 2 players have it 20%, etc. What do you think? Good idea or stupid?

Also if you're playing solo the chances would increase more, let's say for example 20% instead of 10%, so would you buy this perk if it was in the map?

i like that idea but it wouldnt be one of my 4 perks id buy if your adding a perk limit
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
i like that idea but it wouldnt be one of my 4 perks id buy if your adding a perk limit

How about with this as the jingle?  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfJPxLntZU#

Loading ...