My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Here is a prequel of the first working dual wield halo guns with individual mouse button control, fire, and ads. Big Thanks to SevenGPLuke for getting anims and models working for me to script. (anims, sounds, thirdperson, not finished yet, just for testing)

COD WAW Dual Wield
Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:49:58 am by MakeCents
broken avatar :(
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Here is a prequel of the first working dual wield halo guns with individual mouse button control, fire, and ads. Big Thanks to SevenGPLuke for getting anims and models working for me to script.

COD WAW Dual Wield
That third person tho lol
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
wow, awesome dual wield guys, pistol needs more recoil though
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
wow, awesome dual wield guys, pistol needs more recoil though

Those were just test anims. The bolt doesn't even move yet. Gonna make the actual fire anims today and the reload if all goes as planned today.
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza

Those were just test anims. The bolt doesn't even move yet. Gonna make the actual fire anims today and the reload if all goes as planned today.

oh ok well good luck then
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Here is a prequel of the first working dual wield halo guns with individual mouse button control, fire, and ads. Big Thanks to SevenGPLuke for getting anims and models working for me to script. (anims, sounds, thirdperson, not finished yet, just for testing)

COD WAW Dual Wield
Those are true duel wields! Can this really be happening?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Those are true duel wields! Can this really be happening?
Pretty sure they are not 'true' akimbos lol, I'm guessing they are sync reload and sync fire is not possible on them either, correct me if I'm wrong.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Pretty sure they are not 'true' akimbos lol, I'm guessing they are sync reload and sync fire is not possible on them either, correct me if I'm wrong.

They are dual wield with individual clip ammo and firing, as of now. No sync fire was the goal here. We have not gotten to reloads yet, or seen what issues we will encounter if trying to fire one and reload another yet. But will update after some more work. That was basic 10 line working script. With basic test anims. Plan was not to fire one and reload other anyway, cause we were going to make reload anim that includes both hands (more realistic i think) but will be quicker than both reloading of course. But I will test it anyway and see, but not the plan. Sync reload and sync fire are planned to be incorporated into script, even if I have to do what I don't want to do to make it happen.  ;D Could end up doing only sync reload though if all else fails. If so we will share clip and just double it then.
Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:39:38 pm by MakeCents
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
No sync fire was the goal here.
I didn't mean only sync fire (like mine and most people's are for example) I meant with the left gun and right gun shooting independently like that (which incidentally you can do with the ones I sent you if you want, I just preferred the sync version to being able to fire both individually, but not simultaneously) you probably can't fire both at the same time if you click the left and right mouse buttons together, but still a nice job  :)
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I didn't mean only sync fire (like mine and most people's are for example) I meant with the left gun and right gun shooting independently like that (which incidentally you can do with the ones I sent you if you want, I just preferred the sync version to being able to fire both individually, but not simultaneously) you probably can't fire both at the same time if you click the left and right mouse buttons together, but still a nice job  :)

How can we do that with your p2011s? The way we are doing this currently I don't think we can, that I know of. You'll have to pm me then how you would do it. I never saw anyone have individual control before, I would be interested in other ways. (I did watch otw vid today though, and his are awesome, true akimbo.) We would prob need source files to edit the models on yours to do it the way we are doing it. That part is over my head anyway, Seven does all that. You will be able to fire at same time, if we decide to add it then, but we prob won't, unless I discover something new to make them true akimbo. But to answer what I think you are getting at, no, they are not handled completely individually of each other. One at a time works right now. And thanks.
Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 05:02:01 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
wait till I bring out my triple akimbo, im gona have guns for my 2 hands and one gun for my foot and hop while shooting.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
wait till I bring out my triple akimbo, im gona have guns for my 2 hands and one gun for my foot and hop while shooting.
I'll have six
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
0815Hunter's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
0815Hunter's Contact & Social Links
It seems you're quite hardworking on this map. In my opinion it´s different, creative, compared to other maps I saw in the past. Hope it does't stay WIP and gets its bug-free release someday. Love the weapon style plus the free fire akimbo!
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
tudark's Groups
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
It seems you're quite hardworking on this map. In my opinion it´s different, creative, compared to other maps I saw in the past. Hope it does't stay WIP and gets its bug-free release someday. Love the weapon style plus the free fire akimbo!
Thanks , we are trying to make this different than most  and hopefully we achieve that.I hope people  realise that I only started mapping in like September and I had never done anything before, but me and makecents have both got 1 map out each and have got the ability to pull this off.
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
oh ok well good luck then

My dual wield scene file got corrupted while I was making the reloads :poker:
Spoiler: click to open...

Gonna have to make new ones tomorrow. :accepted:

Loading ...