Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Jukebox is fine, but if the ambient music cannot be turned off, then no. We cannot and will not risk copyright strikes on any video we produce. The issue is that a lot of illegitimate companies on YouTube try to claim music that they are very loosely linked to. We can fight them usually, but it often results in weeks of videos being hidden or removed, and not worth the risk.

Ah, alright. Fair enough. Can one person be on two groups? For example, I will be in duo project and one bigger project. If both win and I will not want the money, is it good?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 4 August 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
A day without Laughter is a day wasted
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ah, alright. Fair enough. Can one person be on two groups? For example, I will be in duo project and one bigger project. If both win and I will not want the money, is it good?

You can work with whomever you like, and submit as many maps as you want. However, for each map design, there should only be 1 contact person, who will receive any winnings.  We will not divide prize amounts up based on members of a group.
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
You can work with whomever you like, and submit as many maps as you want. However, for each map design, there should only be 1 contact person, who will receive any winnings.  We will not divide prize amounts up based on members of a group.

My oppinion still is that as long as it aren´t beginner mappers they shouldnt be alowed to make teams... For example if Radimax (maker of comosea) and zct chaos (well THE CHAOS) made a team that would pretty much be the best map ever tho whereas they both alone would still make pretty damn good maps tho still competable by other mapers. Also I´m pretty sure there is going to be arguments about how much money an individual gets. If the leader is like im getting 800 and my two partners just 100 its 100% just his decision to make. I really dont hope anyone would bet there are likeley to be selfish people amongst the competitors.
Date Registered: 27 April 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
nikzaks's Groups
nikzaks's Contact & Social Links
Radimax i trust you ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
My oppinion still is that as long as it aren´t beginner mappers they shouldnt be alowed to make teams... For example if Radimax (maker of comosea) and zct chaos (well THE CHAOS) made a team that would pretty much be the best map ever tho whereas they both alone would still make pretty damn good maps tho still competable by other mapers. Also I´m pretty sure there is going to be arguments about how much money an individual gets. If the leader is like im getting 800 and my two partners just 100 its 100% just his decision to make. I really dont hope anyone would bet there are likeley to be selfish people amongst the competitors.

I appreciate your concerns, however, this is a map contest and not necessarily who is the best map maker. This is about creating some fun and imaginative maps that the community will be able to play and enjoy later. In terms of arguments within any groups, that is none of our concern.  How they distribute any prize money they potentially win, is up to them. We will only deal with one contact person and that is where the winning amounts will be provided.  This is a contest and participation is optional. If you do not feel that the rules are fair, you have the option to not participate.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
IHammY/'s Groups
I appreciate your concerns, however, this is a map contest and not necessarily who is the best map maker. This is about creating some fun and imaginative maps that the community will be able to play and enjoy later. In terms of arguments within any groups, that is none of our concern.  How they distribute any prize money they potentially win, is up to them. We will only deal with one contact person and that is where the winning amounts will be provided.  This is a contest and participation is optional. If you do not feel that the rules are fair, you have the option to not participate.

Ok then :) Just wanted to get that out there. You are the host afterall :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Got a question. The way I planned my map was that at the beginning it is bright but as you advance it goes darker, but you would have a flashlight at disposal at any time.
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Don't worry too much, as I am not going to work with my group on this one, I'm not sure if Awesome Pieman and Radimax will make a map together or not though.
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Idk if i will be taking part in this, as i have something awesome in works, which will be out it a LONG TIME. But i may put something together if i get time. As i can only map on sundays, because of school, so........ IDK
Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:49:49 pm by pashan
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Idk if i will be taking part in this, as i have something awesome in works, which will be out it a LONG TIME. But i may put something together if i get time. As i can only map on sundays, because of school, so........ IDK

Completely understand, but I know that Meatwagon22 and myself would LOVE to see you participate in this contest as we greatly admire your work. Either way, thanks for at least considering it.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
IHammY/'s Groups
Don't worry too much, as I am not going to work with my group on this one, I'm not sure if Awesome Pieman and Radimax will make a map together or not though.

Well I´m not worried myself :D Im just concicdering the people who arent just as experienced.
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
Can we use custom music that we create? I want a custom pack a punch jingle. There's no way it could be copy righted right?
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
not a bad idea, as Death said, be nice to see what maps come out and we know they'll be marginally decent to fit the requirements, though i have an interesting question, if in the unlikely event UGX Mod v1.1 came out before this contest deadline, would mappers be allowed to use that version or still have to stick with the current one?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
not a bad idea, as Death said, be nice to see what maps come out and we know they'll be marginally decent to fit the requirements, though i have an interesting question, if in the unlikely event UGX Mod v1.1 came out before this contest deadline, would mappers be allowed to use that version or still have to stick with the current one?
This part of it was left up to me and it was a tough decision to make. First I thought about telling people to not install the mod at all until v1.1 was ready, but I didn't feel comfortable putting the competition in jeopardy if I couldn't deliver a working version of v1.1 standalone in time for people to implement it properly. Then I thought maybe we should just tell people to use v1.0.4 and then say if v1.1 comes out in time that they should upgrade to that, but then there comes the issue that we don't have any documentation or testing done on v1.1 standalone yet and it would probably just cause issues and mass confusion. So I think the safest bet for this contest is to just stick to v1.0.4.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
yeah probably the best thing to do but heres hoping to a beta still before December, cant be long now, or this month would be nice, im sure the first Comosea release was this month in 2012, nice nostalgia if Requiem was this year same month

Loading ...