Dear pals. I've been collecting all bugs I've seen so far, from your comments and from some gameplay videos I saw. I'm working on the first real update, 1.1, and here is a little showcase of the included fixes:
Currently fixed in the next update:Spoiler: click to open...
- Fixed error where stolen perks will still have their effects after gone
- Fixed error where boss could get killed by teleporting with him near the mainframe
- Fixed ammo dialog spam for shield and custom weapons
- Fixed error where rounds will start passing when in teleporter room
- Removed waw grabbing
- Added sounds when picking up items
- Added Lights to some important elements that where too dark
- Added detail to some of the garden zones that where too empy or unfinished
- Added visual detail for doors that can't be opened
- Added probes to fix lighting errors
- Added EE sounds to know when all boxes have been repaired[close]
Working on:Spoiler: click to open...Fixes:
- Trying to fix hintstring error
- Trying to make player unable to pick up parts when downed or in solo revive
- Trying to find out why one player gets instakilled when touching the strange cube in tp room
- Trying to find out why map automatic restart does not load vision file properly
- Fixing Takeo's Face
- Adding aditional and more comprehensive last step after urn cleaning and before defeating the boss
- Adding or replacing one or two weapons
- Adding sounds and fx to some EE steps[close]
Hope you guys are enjoying the map. Any bug you find out and is not listed here, make me know and i'll try to fix it!
How do you get it?
You must shoot down stealth fighter by drone.
Oh hello, everybody! It appears it's my first post here so letme introduce first - I'm BraXi, author of CoD4 Deathrun Mod and a guy who helped developing CoD Reign of The Undead Mod, I also like mapping and doing 'things&stuff' , oh and I hate zombies... that's why I'm killing them all
Looks like I've finally found a SERIOUS mapping competition so it's time to dust of Radiant, install CoD:WaW and enter competition
Good luck to everybody participating!
Here are some screenshots from my previous projects http://imgur.com/a/cRis6 (sorry but some are from diferent map versions and often a WIP)
Edit: I've got some questions regarding map design
1. are we allowed to manipulate weather and time (day/night cycle)?
2. can environment be destroyable?
3. Can I skip adding perks and purchaseable doors? I've got an idea for map but these 2 things conflict with it, I'd tell more about why I prefeer to not include them, but then my map wouldn't be a suprise
and can we use music we've got right for (for example a friend makes ambient sound/music for my map)?