Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hello UGX Team of Wonderment, this map is tons of fun...thanks to a well thought out easter egg and the dock for camping. But, the very best thing about this map is the flicking motion when you reload the PP19 Bizon. My wife served me divorce papers yesterday and told me our child wasn't mine, but after reloading the Bizon a few dozen times I was cool with it.
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Hello UGX Team of Wonderment, this map is tons of fun...thanks to a well thought out easter egg and the dock for camping. But, the very best thing about this map is the flicking motion when you reload the PP19 Bizon. My wife served me divorce papers yesterday and told me our child wasn't mine, but after reloading the Bizon a few dozen times I was cool with it.
:nyan:

Glad you are enjoying the map :)
Date Registered: 19 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
You Don't Have One Of Those, Do You?
bionicle1995's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
bionicle1995's Contact & Social LinksJHarrisonKing Jms
You are gods among men. i have been waiting for this for 10 months, since UGX christmas. Finally its here and I don't know what to say. I'm welling up, Too Much Emotion!
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
You are gods among men. i have been waiting for this for 10 months, since UGX christmas. Finally its here and I don't know what to say. I'm welling up, Too Much Emotion!
:cute:

Thanks for your kind words.
Date Registered: 7 October 2012
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Wanna have a game of Call of Duty? Skype me
Signature
Khanz Gaming Venture's Promo. Check it out
KhanzGaming's Groups
The mod is brilliant, I have some lag issues. In another version is it possible to reduce the amount of dust rising when the zombies appear from the ground.
Date Registered: 25 June 2011
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Vr gb pf wd ya gs pf eg.
Aidan's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Aidan's Contact & Social Linksaddictedtocod1amw31rd1amw31rdPortfolio
The mod is brilliant, I have some lag issues. In another version is it possible to reduce the amount of dust rising when the zombies appear from the ground.

Thanks :) As for riser, we could make a new FX but I don't know if we have room. Could make it not be there at all, if you have a certain setting on. We may add a graphics setting in an update.
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
deathclonic's Groups
Thanks :) As for riser, we could make a new FX but I don't know if we have room. Could make it not be there at all, if you have a certain setting on. We may add a graphics setting in an update.

I could strip the fx so it uses less performance. Wouldn't be too hard, I've done it before and it worked fine.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I could strip the fx so it uses less performance. Wouldn't be too hard, I've done it before and it worked fine.
I don't think dirt fx could be too graphics intensive...?
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I don't think dirt fx could be too graphics intensive...?
On a couple of less powerful computers I have tried to play maps with a lot of risers and whenever I look at that one effect you would be surprised how much more lag you get :P
3D Modeler & Animator
Date Registered: 25 June 2011
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Messatsu!
Signature
Darkmapper's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.

Well... Im very happy to hear that a few enjoy my animations :). I really appreciate the kind feedback, thank you ^^
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
bionicle1995's Groups
Hi, I have a couple of querys. Does the xp you get for completing a game mean anything so far?
Also, I think the water effects cause quite a bit of lag.
Former UGX Co-Founder
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX Co-Founder
My Groups
More
More
Signature
W1NG3D's Groups
UGX Co-Founder
Hi, I have a couple of querys. Does the xp you get for completing a game mean anything so far?
The XP you earn lets you rank up, higher ranks will unlock new character models to use in-game. :) Currently the character customisation menu is inaccessible because WaW's servers are down (it's part of the co-op menu), but when everything is working again you'll be able to choose new characters to play as if you've gotten to a high enough rank.

We've been aware of the lag caused by the water FX for a while but unfortunately, there's very little we can actually do about it.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
The water does cause lag. Turn off Ocean Simulation in your graphics settings to help it a little. The rest of the water lag is because of the green effect. The rank XP SHOULD still be working even though Treyarch's servers are down. At least I hope.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
bionicle1995's Groups
The rank XP SHOULD still be working even though Treyarch's servers are down. At least I hope.

I did get the xp, I meant does it actually unlock anythign in the mod like Zombie Realism used to? or is it just there to show you wona  few games?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I did get the xp, I meant does it actually unlock anythign in the mod like Zombie Realism used to? or is it just there to show you wona  few games?
It unlocks clothes for your character (sunglasses, pimp hat, etc). Some clothes give you abilities such as increased heath. You won't be able to apply any of the clothes until Treyarch's servers come back online, though :(

When you are able to sign into your online profile, you will see Customize Character in the Cooperative Menu.

Loading ...