January 01, 2015, 08:40:11 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
gb
Local Time
April 20, 2024, 03:53:13 am

Contact & Social Links

Nice tutorial but its gonna be useless for a decent amount of people(even with a hauppauge). Besides I can get just as much quality out of fraps as I do with my HD PVR.

I used to record with fraps an...
10 years ago
I have constructed a tutorial as to how you can record any game on PC with a Hauppauge  HD PVR 2. I have attempted to record UGX Comosea on my PC with Fraps but the FPS drops regularly for a few seconds, bu using this tutorial you can record your gameplays at 720p 60fps or 1080p 30fps
Clic...
11 years ago
I have got a gaming channel which I am developing. Check out some of the content which I am producing.
www.youtube.com/KhanzHDGaming
11 years ago
I know that there is little space in the case however I am going to be removing the Optical Disk Drive to create more space as mine isn't bluray. That will enable better air circulation and there will be less power consumed. Plus the graphics card can be updated. But I am not sure whether 330 Watts ...
11 years ago
I have purchased an Alienware x51 PC with the following specs:
Internal Components
Superior Intel® Core™ i7-3770 3.9GHz (8MB Cache) with Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660
Genuine Windows® 7 Home 64-Bit
11 years ago
Im all up for Beta Testing. If you wouldn't mind I would love to make a recording of the map so that I can review certain aspects of it.
11 years ago

Signature

Khanz Gaming Venture's Promo. Check it out
Loading ...