Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
NaviLlicious's Groups
NaviLlicious's Contact & Social LinksNaviLliciousNaviLlusShore
That's what I do and the perks disappear entirely then when I move them back to where I installed the mod tools they work somewhat which Is something else that's confusing me
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
That's what I do and the perks disappear entirely then when I move them back to where I installed the mod tools they work somewhat which Is something else that's confusing me
hmm... im not too sure then.

After I finish work today ill be off for 3 days if you want me to try and help you over skype or something
Date Registered: 20 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
NaviLlicious's Groups
hmm... im not too sure then.

After I finish work today ill be off for 3 days if you want me to try and help you over skype or something
Yeah I dunno I just added all the stuff over to my appdata folder for my mod and I went and refollowed the tutorial for the BO perks and I go In the game and I still have the same problems, It's just the machines I can get all the perks from the wunderfizz machine and their affects work fine
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I did have the same issue, so i feel your frustration

you could create a new map, reapply bams perks following the tutorial. If all is successful, copy the patch and the files over your other non functioning mod (bear in mind this would over write any other changes you may have made)

I did this when I had trouble with it, although that is not the ideal way, as I never actually found the cause of the error
Date Registered: 11 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Signature
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
buttkicker845's Groups
buttkicker845's Contact & Social Links
before you make a new map and try adding it all in there make sure you have every perk in your map somewhere, if you dont want the perk then put it out in BFE where no player will ever see it, and then make sure you put the patch and iwd in your appdata\local\Activision\CODWAW\mods\yourmod and make sure to change the patch from your_map_name_patch to match whatever your map is called. i say this because a few people have mixed it up and left it as your_map_name
Date Registered: 20 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
NaviLlicious's Groups
before you make a new map and try adding it all in there make sure you have every perk in your map somewhere, if you dont want the perk then put it out in BFE where no player will ever see it, and then make sure you put the patch and iwd in your appdata\local\Activision\CODWAW\mods\yourmod and make sure to change the patch from your_map_name_patch to match whatever your map is called. i say this because a few people have mixed it up and left it as your_map_name
I do have all the perks In the map and I put It as mymapname_patch to match what the patch previously was
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I do have all the perks In the map and I put It as mymapname_patch to match what the patch previously was
I dont think we are going to be able to wrok this out without looking at your files...
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
So i'm having issues with the black ops perks not working.
1. Went through the whole tut on how to add all the scripts in.
2. went to launch my map and it crashed and said i needed porter_punch_shader or something. so i added the .iwd for porter_punch.
3. went to launch the map and it crashed again this time about generators_box_location or something along those lines. so i added the .iwd origins_generators.
4. went to launch my map and it didnt crash this time just booted me right outta the game with no error log screen just nothing. went black for a sec then a box pops up saying "Call Of Duty world at war campain/co-op has stopped working"

What have a done wrong?? please help!

-iBarnett
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Hey i was wondering, what does the fastfile do? also,  i am planning to use ugx mods v1.1 with my map so i wll use them for my bo1 perks, but i still want to use your vulture aid and electric cherry. Adding the fastfile that covers the bo1 pperks as well as vulture and cherry but not using the bo1 perks wont hurt anything will it?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Hey i was wondering, what does the fastfile do? also,  i am planning to use ugx mods v1.1 with my map so i wll use them for my bo1 perks, but i still want to use your vulture aid and electric cherry. Adding the fastfile that covers the bo1 pperks as well as vulture and cherry but not using the bo1 perks wont hurt anything will it?
Make sure to use this fix if you plan to add bam's perks to UGX Mod v1.0.4 http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1146.msg10955#msg10955

it wontt help with your electric cherry/vulture aid question but it will fix the mule kick and staminup etc.
Date Registered: 16 May 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Yo mero
Cod_ne's Groups
Cod_ne's Contact & Social LinksGogeta235Gogeta
i have a problem with the vulture aid when i added to my map all the interest points do not work  :(
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
Vulture Aid is garbage.. needs revision, ill try getting it working in my map then re-releasing. I got WAW for my roomate so I can do much more rapid coop testing
Date Registered: 4 May 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Metroman260's Groups
Metroman260's Contact & Social LinksMetroman260Metroman260Metroman260Metroman260
Favor, can you make a video. I know it's crazy but, helpfully in other's. thank you  ;)
Date Registered: 18 October 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Visitez mon site : http://www.fr-mapping.net/index.php pour rejoindre la communauté Française sur le mod tools!
visit my website : http://www.fr-mapping.net/index.php to join french communauty on mod tools
Wolf_Silver's Groups
Please make a tutorial for tombstone and who's who

Loading ...