Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
All will become clear soon

about the illuminati? fuck it is real
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
All will become clear soon
*insert dramatic music here*
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The Pindar Swagovich is the top tier, El Presidente, all seeing eye. So when he says that all will become clear, you know that you can trust him...with your life...and the lives of your virgin daughters.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The Pindar Swagovich is the top tier, El Presidente, all seeing eye. So when he says that all will become clear, you know that you can trust him...with your life...and the lives of your virgin daughters.
Hide your kids, hide your wife, the illuminati are coming to town
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Hide your kids, hide your wife, the illuminati are coming to town
Dont you mess about :)
let the ACDC chain begin :troll:
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I have worked with the earlier UGX mod and Im hitting image limit, which means less features  >:( Is there way to have delete asset option in version 1.1?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I have worked with the earlier UGX mod and Im hitting image limit, which means less features  >:( Is there way to have delete asset option in version 1.1?
Be more efficient with your image usage.

I've mentioned before I will try to release an alternate version of v1.1 standalone which only has the scripted features and the wonderweapons included for people who want to do their own guns or whatever else. Might just provide different localized_common.ff's for different gun combinations or something. But that's all irrelevant until the first full version of 1.1 standalone is released and working.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Be more efficient with your image usage.

I've mentioned before I will try to release an alternate version of v1.1 standalone which only has the scripted features and the wonderweapons included for people who want to do their own guns or whatever else. Might just provide different localized_common.ff's for different gun combinations or something. But that's all irrelevant until the first full version of 1.1 standalone is released and working.

That is good to hear for some people, who want to add their own stuff :P But yeah, working with FF files is bitch, when it is trying to include all model images, even when model is not added, is there way to use ignore files to UGX mods models?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
That is good to hear for some people, who want to add their own stuff :P But yeah, working with FF files is bitch, when it is trying to include all model images, even when model is not added, is there way to use ignore files to UGX mods models?
You can't ignore anything which is already compiled.... all ignoring does is exclude files from an FF compile. If the ff is already compiled and you do not have the source files necessary to compile it yourself there is nothing you can do. And since I cant legally distribute all of the assets in their raw format you are out of luck.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
You can't ignore anything which is already compiled.... all ignoring does is exclude files from an FF compile. If the ff is already compiled and you do not have the source files necessary to compile it yourself there is nothing you can do. And since I cant legally distribute all of the assets in their raw format you are out of luck.

And giving them in raw format now would take too long to put them in map and delete the other stuff, and time is money now  :-\ Oh well, thanks for answering
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
And giving them in raw format now would take too long to put them in map and delete the other stuff, and time is money now  :-\ Oh well, thanks for answering
That wouldn't work anyway... you don't have the included xanims, or fx in raw format and it is impossible to get from the FFs with the currently available tools. On top of that you would need to remake all of the GDTs for the images in order to get the materials into your raw direcotry and export all of the xmodels and redo the GDTs for those too.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
@treminaor just messaged me. We have our own official perk jingle for Sharing Is Caring! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKVNI9jeFK4
Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 05:46:36 am by MAK911
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
@treminaor just messaged me. We have our own official perk jingle for Sharing Is Caring! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKVNI9jeFK4
And this is how AW got leaked...
Date Registered: 16 October 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
n122q45's Groups
n122q45's Contact & Social Links
look out, new standalone models:   :troll:
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
You sure it's not this?  :troll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPQIwGZj4-I
Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 07:49:51 am by DarkWhiss

Loading ...