More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Staffs finished proof coming next weekend, but none of you can have it  :lol:
Really? your bragging about just getting the staffs now and saying no-one can have them, but many other maps ALREADY have the staffs implemented into them. :facepalm2:
So i have a few words for you.
Just Give Up trying to annoy people, it's just making laugh at your attempts to do so. :lol:
broken avatar :(
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011

I have a bad feeling about the future replies to this thread now that this post has been made... :poker:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
By 'finished' I take it you mean scripts, sounds, fx, etc are all done right? Can't wait to see them :)
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
It was clear to me when you started this topic that there was pretty much no chance of you actually doing it. Now that people are calling you out for ultimately lying and having nothing to show you start acting smart and sarcastic. Just admit you lied and move on.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Maybe I should break your discussion, loverbirds, and actually help OP  :please:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3206.0
Follow this topic to make the guns look better, its easy, when you get hang of it :)

And still use this, my eyes hurt cos of only having color map on a gun  :please:
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Really? your bragging about just getting the staffs now and saying no-one can have them, but many other maps ALREADY have the staffs implemented into them. :facepalm2:
So i have a few words for you.
Just Give Up trying to annoy people, it's just making laugh at your attempts to do so. :lol:
It's because everyone wasn't reading the big words that say (THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT) and kept criticizing what I made so I'm done and by many you mean 3?
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Fire Staff Closed To Finished! Oh wait you can't have it ;)  :lol:

(Image removed from quote.)

:'(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Wow!  :o That Fire Staff pic looks super legit, not dodgy at all...I'm gutted you won't share it :-\ Did you choose to zoom in ridiculously and use a different map/hud/points colour for any particular reason?  ???

But seriously, if you managed to even port the model correctly and nothing else I'd be genuinely impressed  :)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
It's because everyone wasn't reading the big words that say (THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT) and kept criticizing what I made so I'm done and by many you mean 3?

I do feel for you man. People in this scene seem to be insistant on things being delivered instantly. Patiance seems to be lost on some people. The whole point of a WIP is that it is a WORK IN PROGRESS. It does not need to be set to a timescale or deadline. Making anything in customs takes time. Some people can do it fast while others need to adapt to Radiant.

Either way, take your time and deliver the best you possibly can. There is no deadlines set on you despite what others think. If you want to take your time on it then do so. I would rather see your work delivered in working order than rushed and mocked by others for failing to live up to some standard that half the critics can't even live up to themselves.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
I do feel for you man. People in this scene seem to be insistant on things being delivered instantly. Patiance seems to be lost on some people. The whole point of a WIP is that it is a WORK IN PROGRESS. It does not need to be set to a timescale or deadline. Making anything in customs takes time. Some people can do it fast while others need to adapt to Radiant.

Either way, take your time and deliver the best you possibly can. There is no deadlines set on you despite what others think. If you want to take your time on it then do so. I would rather see your work delivered in working order than rushed and mocked by others for failing to live up to some standard that half the critics can't even live up to themselves.
thx ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Id just like to emphasize that he tried to cheat off BO1 guns as BO2 guns. Claiming the M14, olympia, ext. were the versions from BO2, when they were clearly the ones from BO1. Thats not a "WIP", that a "Hey, you ported the wrong things - maybe consider fixing them..." "Oh no sorry, I don't think im going to go through with this anymore because you're a meanie!". When you initially port a gun, I don't expect the world... I expect the correct textures, models, and firing/reload sounds... Things such as pull-out sounds, cosines, and stats I expect in the near future... I'd like to appreciate your work, but the are some things that are expected... Even if you wanted us to assume you were aware of the issues, you could have at least said so (more specifically). Instead of saying "Thanks for sharing" to the observations in a sarcastic manner and move on...
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
I really like some of you people but I've been pushed and rushed if you calm down then I can do some things... I won't be reading any more posts until next week! ;)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
although its not all written in the nicest way, they are giving you "advice" on what is "wrong" with the guns you have showed so far dude

Try not to get offended, instead make the changes and prove everyone wrong
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
although its not all written in the nicest way, they are giving you "advice" on what is "wrong" with the guns you have showed so far dude

Try not to get offended, instead make the changes and prove everyone wrong
Yes I realize that, some people said where are the photos, show us some videos!! It got pushed so that's why it's not the best
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
well one reason for that, is you are "required" to have a photo up for a WIP, its in the site rules

Otherwise, you should just have waited before posting your WIP

This is basically a "showing ground", if you show half finished stuff, sadly people WILL complain

Just make sure to only show off work worth showing, and if you cant, then dont post the WIP until you can

Dont take it to heart man, just improve the stuff they pointed out

Loading ...