Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655

@GerardS0406
Will this mod be featuring all BO2 weapons or just specific ones?
Weapon Requests/ideas:

DSR50
M27
AN94
Rpd
MP5
Exexcutioner
LSAT
M1927
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 04:03:59 pm by DeathBringerZen
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Hahah :lol:

@GerardS0406
Will this mod be featuring all BO2 weapons or just specific ones?
Weapon Requests/ideas:

DSR50
M27
AN94
Rpd
MP5
Exexcutioner
LSAT
M1927
What do you think xD no seriously...

UPDATE: VIDEO!!! (YES I KNOW THERE ARE SOME BO1 GUNS, THAT IS FOR SOMETHING ELSE!)
COD WAW GUN MOD!!!
Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:45:05 pm by GerardS0406
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Don't mean to sound like a dick or anything, but if this is BO2 mod, then why does the commando and thundergun feature? also, what does the M1911 have BO1 animations and sounds (like everything else does). Just saying, if this is BO2 mod, then let's make it happen by the things that make it BO2.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Don't mean to sound like a dick or anything, but if this is BO2 mod, then why does the commando and thundergun feature? also, what does the M1911 have BO1 animations and sounds (like everything else does). Just saying, if this is BO2 mod, then let's make it happen by the things that make it BO2.
Considering all the guns are missing sounds and have bad textures (and no shiny cosines), the random BO1 guns are the least of our problems... Not to mention there were only 2 BO2 guns shown (if you want to count the Olympia)... :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Considering all the guns are missing sounds and have bad textures (and no shiny cosines), the random BO1 guns are the least of our problems... Not to mention there were only 2 BO2 guns shown (if you want to count the Olympia)... :P
You obviously didn't read the top of the vid and there were 4... Python, M14, Olympia, and Blundergat....

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 04:08:15 am
You didn't read the top of the vid did you... Anyways, I now have FAL, MP7, MP5, Uzi, Blundergat, Olympia, M14, M1911, from BOII (probably others i forgot) oh yea duh the Galil (with sounds)
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 04:08:15 am by GerardS0406
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
You didn't read the top of the vid did you... Anyways, I now have FAL, MP7, MP5, Uzi, Blundergat, Olympia, M14, M1911, from BOII (probably others i forgot) oh yea duh the Galil (with sounds)
Well, nice to hear that, but will this implemented into a map that ISN'T Nacht Der Untoten? or will it just be a downloadable mod for mappers?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
you should really concentrate on doing the entire gun, rather than just parts of them and moving onto another

Sooner or later you will lose track of things. For example

A number of guns have no fire sounds

A number of others have no reload sounds, meaning they probably have no note tracks (in which case youll need to export the anims again or use toms tool to add them)

I dont see nml or spc maps on any of them

The blundergat has the wrong textures, even if it were intended to be the "acid" gat

Im not picking, but you keep referring to some as "completed", are you sure? Sounds like you overlooked a few things
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:37:06 pm by Harry Bo21
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
You obviously didn't read the top of the vid and there were 4... Python, M14, Olympia, and Blundergat....

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 04:08:15 am
Actuality, your M14 is from BO1 since it has the bright orange wood. The Olympia and Python's textures are screwed up, and are missing sounds. Also the Blundergat is using a weird Acidgat model (not to mention missing sounds). And considering the M14 is from BO1, the the Python and Olympia are most likely as well (just hard to tell). 
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
Well, nice to hear that, but will this implemented into a map that ISN'T Nacht Der Untoten? or will it just be a downloadable mod for mappers?
Mod for mappers, The video is showing Sniperbolt's tutorial map

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 09:14:16 pm
Actuality, your M14 is from BO1 since it has the bright orange wood. The Olympia and Python's textures are screwed up, and are missing sounds. Also the Blundergat is using a weird Acidgat model (not to mention missing sounds). And considering the M14 is from BO1, the the Python and Olympia are most likely as well (just hard to tell).
Dude that's awesome, thx for sharing! ;) Have a nice day! :) Acting like sound errors aren't a thing...

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 09:16:18 pm
you should really concentrate on doing the entire gun, rather than just parts of them and moving onto another

Sooner or later you will lose track of things. For example

A number of guns have no fire sounds

A number of others have no reload sounds, meaning they probably have no note tracks (in which case youll need to export the anims again or use toms tool to add them)

I dont see nml or spc maps on any of them

The blundergat has the wrong textures, even if it were intended to be the "acid" gat

Im not picking, but you keep referring to some as "completed", are you sure? Sounds like you overlooked a few things

Ok I'm working on sounds like crazy as in completed I mean I'm done porting the gun... I have the sound files for all the guns but I keep getting sound errors so I kept them out until I was done porting all of them ;)
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:16:18 pm by GerardS0406
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Mod for mappers, The video is showing Sniperbolt's tutorial map

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 09:14:16 pm
Dude that's awesome, thx for sharing! ;) Have a nice day! :) Acting like sound errors aren't a thing...

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 09:16:18 pm
Ok I'm working on sounds like crazy as in completed I mean I'm done porting the gun... I have the sound files for all the guns but I keep getting sound errors so I kept them out until I was done porting all of them ;)
What? I was promised a BOII gun mod, not a BO1 mod... If you're not going to fix your shit, you cant call this a BOII Mod - as so far the only 2 BOII guns are half assed. Hate to sound like a dick, but this doesn't seem promising...
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
Discontinued (Period) Not Coming back to this. Thx
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
Discontinued (Period) Not Coming back to this. Thx

You let the opinion of a few affect a project that you've spent nearly 6 months working on? How sad :poker:
If you ask me though, they were only trying to help. Maybe it could have been worded better netherless still help. :nyan:
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
HeX Reapers has a good point

I mean, 10 months have passed already and the two guns you managed to port are kinda off... :poker:

I wonder how this mod will turn out in the future...
Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 01:30:50 am by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
When Gerard started thia WIP I knew  that this mod doesn't had future and will be a disaster. I mean, the guy script/port all the BO2 guns and perks by "himself", even had almost 80% overall without any evidence.... :please:

Then, a mysterious problem arose and he leave aside all the work for a while.... :thats suspicious:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
Staffs finished proof coming next weekend, but none of you can have it  :lol:

Loading ...