UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mods => Topic started by: GerardS0406 on February 20, 2015, 10:24:01 pm

Title: [WIP] BO II Gun Mod for Custom Zombs
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 20, 2015, 10:24:01 pm
I have decided to discontinue the BOII mod because I really won't be able to do all was promised so now I am just making a BOII gun mod which still should be awesome (Origins hand models included). I know a lot of you doubted me and put a lot of hate on the BOII mod saying I don't get anything started well here is a list of finished guns for y'all

HERE IS A LIST OF FINISHED GUNS! (PICTURES SOON)

Fire Staff Closed To Finished! Oh wait you can't have it ;)  :lol:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FsrghOeB.png&hash=5eeb6810b0d1827c3d4bf22ab008c9eb3abd17c1)

VIDEO!!! I KNOW THERE ARE BO1 GUNS IN THE VIDEO THAT IS FOR SOMETHING ELSE! ENJOY!

COD WAW GUN MOD!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBRklfMyfbk#)

• Blundergat
    MP40
    STG44
    FAL
    Tac45
    M1911
    others that i forgot lol

Guns to come:

• RayGun Mark II
    Staffs
    Type 25
    others list what you want below!
Title: Re: [WIP] BO II Gun Mod for Custom Zombs
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 20, 2015, 11:06:51 pm
So in about 6 months you've ported a grand total of 6 BO2 guns, and STILL not a single picture?  ::)
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 20, 2015, 11:17:04 pm
So in about 6 months you've ported a grand total of 6 BO2 guns, and STILL not a single picture?  ::)
Yup you're right on! ;) Have a great day! (Main reason is i keep getting 400 fx errors
Post by: MechromancerX on February 20, 2015, 11:20:33 pm

Good that oil rig has some pictures then in about 10 months :poker:

And to get back on topic, i hope you will be able to finish it now :)
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 20, 2015, 11:28:39 pm
Anyways want an image well here's an image...
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FjtkfbQw.png&hash=a1a8317106a192afeef49444621b70a0e3e961fc)
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 20, 2015, 11:40:53 pm
Good that oil rig has some pictures then in about 10 months :poker:
Posted plenty of pics and done a damn sight more than port 6 guns in that time... ???
Anyways want an image well here's an image...
(http://i.imgur.com/jtkfbQw.png)
Just a col map?  :-\
Post by: MZslayer11 on February 21, 2015, 03:36:15 am

Jeez get off this guys back! Sure, he's been working on this for 10 months and made little progress but did you ever think that maybe he has a life outside of Computers and modding? Not to mention that he's said several times that he had computer problems. It'll be done when its done and no amount of hate and pressure is gonna get it done faster. If you absolutely want a bo2 mod made, do it yourself! It seems like your only point in posting in this topic at all is to make fun of Gerard and complain about the mod that he has so graciously taken time out of his life to put together for the community... but that's none of my business :poker:

I also admire the fact that Gerards completely blocking out your shit comments lol
Yup you're right on! ;) Have a great day!
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 21, 2015, 04:04:48 am
Jeez get off this guys back! Sure, he's been working on this for 10 months and made little progress but did you ever think that maybe he has a life outside of Computers and modding? Not to mention that he's said several times that he had computer problems. It'll be done when its done and no amount of hate and pressure is gonna get it done faster. If you absolutely want a bo2 mod made, do it yourself! It seems like your only point in posting in this topic at all is to make fun of Gerard and complain about the mod that he has so graciously taken time out of his life to put together for the community... but that's none of my business :poker:

I also admire the fact that Gerards completely blocking out your shit comments lol
Haha, thx for the support! PM me if you would like to Beta test ;)
ps. this is only for MZslayer11
Post by: NINJAMAN829 on February 21, 2015, 01:04:02 pm

He probably does have a life. But I'm pretty sure none of the rest of us do ;) so we just gotta wait for him to finish the mod at is own time. I personally cannot port BO2 guns and finding somebody that can is a dream come true. I would personally wait YEARS for this mod to come out just to use it. So people just stop bugging him about it. don't complain about what he hasn't done, but congratulate him on what he HAS done :D I think he has done an amazing job on the weapons so far. :) I hope all goes well on the mod and people stop bugging you on what you have not done but instead congratulate you on what you have got done which I did. :D

Peace! (also look at my profile pic for reassurance)

Ninja
Post by: MechromancerX on February 21, 2015, 01:35:44 pm
Posted plenty of pics and done a damn sight more than port 6 guns in that time... ???

That's what i said. gg
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 21, 2015, 01:44:37 pm

So roughly he's ported 1 gun every 2 months, he must be pretty busy IRL then...maybe too busy to start promising an entire BO2 mod then perhaps?  :poker: And I'm sorry, asking for a single pic after making a WIP 10 months ago is too much to ask I guess...my bad.. :-\
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 21, 2015, 01:52:33 pm
So roughly he's ported 1 gun every 2 months, he must be pretty busy IRL then...maybe too busy to start promising an entire BO2 mod then perhaps?  :poker: And I'm sorry, asking for a single pic after making a WIP 10 months ago is too much to ask I guess...my bad.. :-\
So I ported them all this month... and the fact that you didn't read his whole quote pisses me off...
Post by: MZslayer11 on February 21, 2015, 03:51:45 pm

Yes, asking for updates and pictures is fine Mabye once or twice. On his old topic, literally everything you posted was either a) asking for pictures, b) questioning his ability, c) bragging about what you can do, d) other sarcastic bullshit. Not once did you post a comment where you helped him, or actually cared about his mod. So why do you keep replying to these topics? You've made it quite clear that you don't have faith in him to complete the mod and you don't care about the mod. You also don't seem to need his mod because of your porting skills which you've repeatedly bagged about. So why are you still here?

Look stevie, I've got no personal beef with you. Yorr probably a really nice guy. But it seems that half the shit you post on this site is meant to be sarcastic, or degrade someone for the work their trying to do. People dont want to hear you bitching down their throats the whole time. Please don't reply to this topic unless you actually have adcice, or something nice to say. Go home.
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 21, 2015, 03:55:21 pm
Yes, asking for updates and pictures is fine Mabye once or twice. On his old topic, literally everything you posted was either a) asking for pictures, b) questioning his ability, c) bragging about what you can do, d) other sarcastic bullshit. Not once did you post a comment where you helped him, or actually cared about his mod. So why do you keep replying to these topics? You've made it quite clear that you don't have faith in him to complete the mod and you don't care about the mod. You also don't seem to need his mod because of your porting skills which you've repeatedly bagged about. So why are you still here?

Look stevie, I've got no personal beef with you. Yorr probably a really nice guy. But it seems that half the shit you post on this site is meant to be sarcastic, or degrade someone for the work their trying to do. People dont want to hear you bitching down their throats the whole time. Please don't reply to this topic unless you actually have adcice, or something nice to say. Go home.
Am I supposed to give a shit what you think? Where did I brag about my porting skills? I thought a requirement for a WIP was at least one pic, sorry if that seems like a rude request  :lol: And funnily enough I usually post from home...???
Post by: HitmanVere on February 21, 2015, 03:59:10 pm
Maybe I should break your discussion, loverbirds, and actually help OP  :please:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3206.0 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3206.0)
Follow this topic to make the guns look better, its easy, when you get hang of it :)
Post by: MZslayer11 on February 21, 2015, 04:28:49 pm

@GerardS0406
Will this mod be featuring all BO2 weapons or just specific ones?
Weapon Requests/ideas:

DSR50
M27
AN94
Rpd
MP5
Exexcutioner
LSAT
M1927
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 21, 2015, 06:37:28 pm
Hahah :lol:

@GerardS0406
Will this mod be featuring all BO2 weapons or just specific ones?
Weapon Requests/ideas:

DSR50
M27
AN94
Rpd
MP5
Exexcutioner
LSAT
M1927
What do you think xD no seriously...

UPDATE: VIDEO!!! (YES I KNOW THERE ARE SOME BO1 GUNS, THAT IS FOR SOMETHING ELSE!)
COD WAW GUN MOD!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBRklfMyfbk#)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on February 21, 2015, 10:02:03 pm
Don't mean to sound like a dick or anything, but if this is BO2 mod, then why does the commando and thundergun feature? also, what does the M1911 have BO1 animations and sounds (like everything else does). Just saying, if this is BO2 mod, then let's make it happen by the things that make it BO2.
Post by: DeletedUser on February 22, 2015, 03:25:29 am
Don't mean to sound like a dick or anything, but if this is BO2 mod, then why does the commando and thundergun feature? also, what does the M1911 have BO1 animations and sounds (like everything else does). Just saying, if this is BO2 mod, then let's make it happen by the things that make it BO2.
Considering all the guns are missing sounds and have bad textures (and no shiny cosines), the random BO1 guns are the least of our problems... Not to mention there were only 2 BO2 guns shown (if you want to count the Olympia)... :P
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 22, 2015, 04:06:21 am
Considering all the guns are missing sounds and have bad textures (and no shiny cosines), the random BO1 guns are the least of our problems... Not to mention there were only 2 BO2 guns shown (if you want to count the Olympia)... :P
You obviously didn't read the top of the vid and there were 4... Python, M14, Olympia, and Blundergat....

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 04:08:15 am
You didn't read the top of the vid did you... Anyways, I now have FAL, MP7, MP5, Uzi, Blundergat, Olympia, M14, M1911, from BOII (probably others i forgot) oh yea duh the Galil (with sounds)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on February 22, 2015, 07:42:00 am
You didn't read the top of the vid did you... Anyways, I now have FAL, MP7, MP5, Uzi, Blundergat, Olympia, M14, M1911, from BOII (probably others i forgot) oh yea duh the Galil (with sounds)
Well, nice to hear that, but will this implemented into a map that ISN'T Nacht Der Untoten? or will it just be a downloadable mod for mappers?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 22, 2015, 05:36:42 pm
you should really concentrate on doing the entire gun, rather than just parts of them and moving onto another

Sooner or later you will lose track of things. For example

A number of guns have no fire sounds

A number of others have no reload sounds, meaning they probably have no note tracks (in which case youll need to export the anims again or use toms tool to add them)

I dont see nml or spc maps on any of them

The blundergat has the wrong textures, even if it were intended to be the "acid" gat

Im not picking, but you keep referring to some as "completed", are you sure? Sounds like you overlooked a few things
Post by: DeletedUser on February 22, 2015, 07:10:35 pm
You obviously didn't read the top of the vid and there were 4... Python, M14, Olympia, and Blundergat....

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 04:08:15 am
Actuality, your M14 is from BO1 since it has the bright orange wood. The Olympia and Python's textures are screwed up, and are missing sounds. Also the Blundergat is using a weird Acidgat model (not to mention missing sounds). And considering the M14 is from BO1, the the Python and Olympia are most likely as well (just hard to tell). 
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 22, 2015, 09:12:22 pm
Well, nice to hear that, but will this implemented into a map that ISN'T Nacht Der Untoten? or will it just be a downloadable mod for mappers?
Mod for mappers, The video is showing Sniperbolt's tutorial map

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 09:14:16 pm
Actuality, your M14 is from BO1 since it has the bright orange wood. The Olympia and Python's textures are screwed up, and are missing sounds. Also the Blundergat is using a weird Acidgat model (not to mention missing sounds). And considering the M14 is from BO1, the the Python and Olympia are most likely as well (just hard to tell).
Dude that's awesome, thx for sharing! ;) Have a nice day! :) Acting like sound errors aren't a thing...

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 09:16:18 pm
you should really concentrate on doing the entire gun, rather than just parts of them and moving onto another

Sooner or later you will lose track of things. For example

A number of guns have no fire sounds

A number of others have no reload sounds, meaning they probably have no note tracks (in which case youll need to export the anims again or use toms tool to add them)

I dont see nml or spc maps on any of them

The blundergat has the wrong textures, even if it were intended to be the "acid" gat

Im not picking, but you keep referring to some as "completed", are you sure? Sounds like you overlooked a few things

Ok I'm working on sounds like crazy as in completed I mean I'm done porting the gun... I have the sound files for all the guns but I keep getting sound errors so I kept them out until I was done porting all of them ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on February 23, 2015, 12:15:53 am
Mod for mappers, The video is showing Sniperbolt's tutorial map

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 09:14:16 pm
Dude that's awesome, thx for sharing! ;) Have a nice day! :) Acting like sound errors aren't a thing...

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 09:16:18 pm
Ok I'm working on sounds like crazy as in completed I mean I'm done porting the gun... I have the sound files for all the guns but I keep getting sound errors so I kept them out until I was done porting all of them ;)
What? I was promised a BOII gun mod, not a BO1 mod... If you're not going to fix your shit, you cant call this a BOII Mod - as so far the only 2 BOII guns are half assed. Hate to sound like a dick, but this doesn't seem promising...
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 23, 2015, 01:15:27 am
Discontinued (Period) Not Coming back to this. Thx
Post by: sevengpluke on February 23, 2015, 01:26:41 am
Discontinued (Period) Not Coming back to this. Thx

You let the opinion of a few affect a project that you've spent nearly 6 months working on? How sad :poker:
If you ask me though, they were only trying to help. Maybe it could have been worded better netherless still help. :nyan:
Post by: CyberMan1011 on February 23, 2015, 01:30:32 am
HeX Reapers has a good point

I mean, 10 months have passed already and the two guns you managed to port are kinda off... :poker:

I wonder how this mod will turn out in the future...
Post by: eliudjb on February 23, 2015, 03:08:17 am
When Gerard started thia WIP I knew  that this mod doesn't had future and will be a disaster. I mean, the guy script/port all the BO2 guns and perks by "himself", even had almost 80% overall without any evidence.... :please:

Then, a mysterious problem arose and he leave aside all the work for a while.... :thats suspicious:
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 23, 2015, 04:42:36 am
Staffs finished proof coming next weekend, but none of you can have it  :lol:
Post by: JiffyNoodles on February 23, 2015, 05:01:04 am
Really? your bragging about just getting the staffs now and saying no-one can have them, but many other maps ALREADY have the staffs implemented into them. :facepalm2:
So i have a few words for you.
Just Give Up trying to annoy people, it's just making laugh at your attempts to do so. :lol:
Post by: CyberMan1011 on February 23, 2015, 05:11:38 am

I have a bad feeling about the future replies to this thread now that this post has been made... :poker:
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 23, 2015, 01:39:23 pm
By 'finished' I take it you mean scripts, sounds, fx, etc are all done right? Can't wait to see them :)
Post by: MrSlagovich on February 23, 2015, 02:53:37 pm
It was clear to me when you started this topic that there was pretty much no chance of you actually doing it. Now that people are calling you out for ultimately lying and having nothing to show you start acting smart and sarcastic. Just admit you lied and move on.
Post by: HitmanVere on February 23, 2015, 03:06:12 pm
Maybe I should break your discussion, loverbirds, and actually help OP  :please:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3206.0 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3206.0)
Follow this topic to make the guns look better, its easy, when you get hang of it :)

And still use this, my eyes hurt cos of only having color map on a gun  :please:
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 23, 2015, 08:37:04 pm
Really? your bragging about just getting the staffs now and saying no-one can have them, but many other maps ALREADY have the staffs implemented into them. :facepalm2:
So i have a few words for you.
Just Give Up trying to annoy people, it's just making laugh at your attempts to do so. :lol:
It's because everyone wasn't reading the big words that say (THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT) and kept criticizing what I made so I'm done and by many you mean 3?
Post by: BluntStuffy on February 23, 2015, 09:31:34 pm
Fire Staff Closed To Finished! Oh wait you can't have it ;)  :lol:

(http://i.imgur.com/srghOeB.png)

:'(
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 23, 2015, 09:36:45 pm
Wow!  :o That Fire Staff pic looks super legit, not dodgy at all...I'm gutted you won't share it :-\ Did you choose to zoom in ridiculously and use a different map/hud/points colour for any particular reason?  ???

But seriously, if you managed to even port the model correctly and nothing else I'd be genuinely impressed  :)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on February 23, 2015, 09:47:59 pm
It's because everyone wasn't reading the big words that say (THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT) and kept criticizing what I made so I'm done and by many you mean 3?

I do feel for you man. People in this scene seem to be insistant on things being delivered instantly. Patiance seems to be lost on some people. The whole point of a WIP is that it is a WORK IN PROGRESS. It does not need to be set to a timescale or deadline. Making anything in customs takes time. Some people can do it fast while others need to adapt to Radiant.

Either way, take your time and deliver the best you possibly can. There is no deadlines set on you despite what others think. If you want to take your time on it then do so. I would rather see your work delivered in working order than rushed and mocked by others for failing to live up to some standard that half the critics can't even live up to themselves.
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 23, 2015, 09:58:31 pm
I do feel for you man. People in this scene seem to be insistant on things being delivered instantly. Patiance seems to be lost on some people. The whole point of a WIP is that it is a WORK IN PROGRESS. It does not need to be set to a timescale or deadline. Making anything in customs takes time. Some people can do it fast while others need to adapt to Radiant.

Either way, take your time and deliver the best you possibly can. There is no deadlines set on you despite what others think. If you want to take your time on it then do so. I would rather see your work delivered in working order than rushed and mocked by others for failing to live up to some standard that half the critics can't even live up to themselves.
thx ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on February 24, 2015, 10:39:49 pm
Id just like to emphasize that he tried to cheat off BO1 guns as BO2 guns. Claiming the M14, olympia, ext. were the versions from BO2, when they were clearly the ones from BO1. Thats not a "WIP", that a "Hey, you ported the wrong things - maybe consider fixing them..." "Oh no sorry, I don't think im going to go through with this anymore because you're a meanie!". When you initially port a gun, I don't expect the world... I expect the correct textures, models, and firing/reload sounds... Things such as pull-out sounds, cosines, and stats I expect in the near future... I'd like to appreciate your work, but the are some things that are expected... Even if you wanted us to assume you were aware of the issues, you could have at least said so (more specifically). Instead of saying "Thanks for sharing" to the observations in a sarcastic manner and move on...
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 25, 2015, 12:52:51 pm
I really like some of you people but I've been pushed and rushed if you calm down then I can do some things... I won't be reading any more posts until next week! ;)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 25, 2015, 09:12:56 pm
although its not all written in the nicest way, they are giving you "advice" on what is "wrong" with the guns you have showed so far dude

Try not to get offended, instead make the changes and prove everyone wrong
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 26, 2015, 02:58:17 am
although its not all written in the nicest way, they are giving you "advice" on what is "wrong" with the guns you have showed so far dude

Try not to get offended, instead make the changes and prove everyone wrong
Yes I realize that, some people said where are the photos, show us some videos!! It got pushed so that's why it's not the best
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 26, 2015, 03:23:09 am
well one reason for that, is you are "required" to have a photo up for a WIP, its in the site rules

Otherwise, you should just have waited before posting your WIP

This is basically a "showing ground", if you show half finished stuff, sadly people WILL complain

Just make sure to only show off work worth showing, and if you cant, then dont post the WIP until you can

Dont take it to heart man, just improve the stuff they pointed out
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 26, 2015, 03:31:00 am
well one reason for that, is you are "required" to have a photo up for a WIP, its in the site rules

Otherwise, you should just have waited before posting your WIP

This is basically a "showing ground", if you show half finished stuff, sadly people WILL complain

Just make sure to only show off work worth showing, and if you cant, then dont post the WIP until you can

Dont take it to heart man, just improve the stuff they pointed out
Ok well thx for your help ;) if you want to beta test the fire staff let me know (not finished with it yet)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 26, 2015, 03:33:33 am
ill take a look sure
Post by: JiffyNoodles on February 26, 2015, 04:14:41 am
I would just like to say, that i am sorry for most of what i have said involving your mod. I just want to see you go to your full potential, cause frankly, i can't even script, port or map to save my life. Maybe one day i'll get around to learning, but anyway, the point of this is that you were able to port the weapons with a majority of them working (even though they may have had the wrong sounds). I hope that this clears things up, and i can't wait to see more from you.
Regards,
JN
Post by: GerardS0406 on February 26, 2015, 04:18:55 am
I would just like to say, that i am sorry for most of what i have said involving your mod. I just want to see you go to your full potential, cause frankly, i can't even script, port or map to save my life. Maybe one day i'll get around to learning, but anyway, the point of this is that you were able to port the weapons with a majority of them working (even though they may have had the wrong sounds). I hope that this clears things up, and i can't wait to see more from you.
Regards,
JN
Thx ;) If you or anyone on the forums would like to beta test when this is done please let me know (it may take a while since my lime isn't working at the moment so i have to rip them instead)

It was clear to me when you started this topic that there was pretty much no chance of you actually doing it. Now that people are calling you out for ultimately lying and having nothing to show you start acting smart and sarcastic. Just admit you lied and move on.
Ok I admit, I'm not lying ;)
Post by: SirJammy on February 28, 2015, 03:34:55 pm
What a peculiar specimen... 
Post by: JiffyNoodles on February 28, 2015, 11:31:36 pm
What a peculiar specimen...
like your profile pic... :troll:
Post by: SirJammy on February 28, 2015, 11:43:28 pm
like your profile pic... :troll:
Smashing!
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 02, 2015, 10:31:35 pm
Smashing!
:D  :rainbow:
Post by: luisdude1 on March 04, 2015, 09:09:24 am
i haven't posted here in about a year, and its topics like this i hate.
people are giving you constructive criticism and you just act like a shithead about it, instead of going "hm, maybe i should take some of this under consideration" but nah, you're just a prick about it. this mod will suck ass and will probably never release in the next few 20 plus years perhaps because you refuse other people giving you advice and just assume they're "trolling" :please:
how old are you huh? because right now you're acting like a 12 year old xbox fanboy that yells out "I IZ FAZE CLAN"  :poker:

learn to grow up. learn how to take feedback like a man.
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 04, 2015, 12:24:35 pm
people are giving you constructive criticism and you just act like a shithead about it, instead of going "hm, maybe i should take some of this under consideration" but nah, you're just a prick about it. this mod will suck ass and will probably never release in the next few 20 plus years perhaps because you refuse other people giving you advice and just assume they're "trolling" :please:
how old are you huh? because right now you're acting like a 12 year old xbox fanboy that yells out "I IZ FAZE CLAN"  :poker:

:D 8)
I'll take this into consideration ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on March 04, 2015, 01:05:57 pm

As much as I agree, this comment is a bit ironic... :lol:
Post by: MZslayer11 on March 04, 2015, 04:57:20 pm
As much as I agree, this comment is a bit ironic... :lol:

Oh the irony :please:
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 04, 2015, 11:47:41 pm
Ok, I think we have made clear our feelings on how he could have accepted some of the feedback a little better.

Can we please try to let that go now and keep purely to the topic, or advice on the topic now please?

Currently this topic just goes quiet for a week or so, then someone stumbles across it, sees the previous comments and adds to it. At this point I wouldnt call it "constructive" anymore

Lets wait and see what else he comes up with, and move on from past experiences ;)
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 05, 2015, 12:47:48 am
Ok, I think we have made clear our feelings on how he could have accepted some of the feedback a little better.

Can we please try to let that go now and keep purely to the topic, or advice on the topic now please?

Currently this topic just goes quiet for a week or so, then someone stumbles across it, sees the previous comments and adds to it. At this point I wouldnt call it "constructive" anymore

Lets wait and see what else he comes up with, and move on from past experiences ;)
;)
Post by: MrDunlop4 on March 09, 2015, 06:39:48 pm
I saw you use my Blundergat right?

I made a newer one with worldmodel and scrolling Texture. I ve you want it then write a PM to me :)

PS: good work atm :)

MrDunlop4
Post by: HitmanVere on March 10, 2015, 04:19:18 pm
Are you using custom anims on Fire Staff or just made it weird? Since its too close to screen in this vid  :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xYmaJdbkJs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xYmaJdbkJs)
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 11, 2015, 11:39:07 pm
Are you using custom anims on Fire Staff or just made it weird? Since its too close to screen in this vid  :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xYmaJdbkJs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xYmaJdbkJs)
Srry bout anims, I wasn't able to get the staffs working so I used double barrel shotgun anims until I get more time to finish up weapons
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 11, 2015, 11:45:45 pm
So WTF is this then?  :poker:
(http://i.gyazo.com/5128f188311e44e2d8c4d41d3e34b688.png)

:facepalm2:
Idle anims but all the other anims didn't work so they were changed ;)
Post by: luisdude1 on March 12, 2015, 06:50:45 am
So WTF is this then?  :poker:
(http://i.gyazo.com/5128f188311e44e2d8c4d41d3e34b688.png)

:facepalm2:

:poker: so you lied basically AND taunted about it?
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 12, 2015, 02:54:00 pm
:poker: so you lied basically AND taunted about it?
xD
Post by: luisdude1 on March 12, 2015, 03:03:59 pm
so you're basically saying yes with that type of response  :poker:
Post by: Bwc66930 on March 12, 2015, 03:19:01 pm
He lied to us, he fool that taunted us with staff when he didn't even have the staffs done
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 12, 2015, 04:08:12 pm
He lied to us, he fool that taunted us with staff when he didn't even have the staffs done
Sure, anyhow I'm working on other weapons because the staffs were my last priority
Post by: luisdude1 on March 12, 2015, 04:12:08 pm
and what guns have you actually finished 100 percent without any issues whatsoever
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 12, 2015, 04:24:57 pm
and what guns have you actually finished 100 percent without any issues whatsoever
FAL, M1911, Galil, STG-44, MP40, MSMC, M14, Olympia (Can't post images because I'm not on my windows computer right now ;/

UPDATE:
Working on Thundergloves or whatever you want to call them from Origins
Post by: DeathBringerZen on March 13, 2015, 01:52:52 am
OK people, let's stop with the abuse. If you are only posting in this thread to call out the OP, then DON'T! Contribute or move on. This is not going to become another bashing thread.
Post by: MZslayer11 on March 13, 2015, 03:43:29 pm
OK people, let's stop with the abuse. If you are only posting in this thread to call out the OP, then DON'T! Contribute or move on. This is not going to become another bashing thread.

Too late :please:
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 14, 2015, 10:20:30 pm
FAL, M1911, Galil, STG-44, MP40, MSMC, M14, Olympia (Can't post images because I'm not on my windows computer right now ;/

UPDATE:
Working on Thundergloves or whatever you want to call them from Origins

I assume you mean the "1 inch punch" which is a reference to the martial arts move

Thundergloves i imagine you mean the galva knuckles which were not in origins
Post by: Gabrielle on March 14, 2015, 10:22:23 pm
I assume you mean the "1 inch punch" which is a reference to the martial arts move

Thundergloves i imagine you mean the galva knuckles which were not in origins

Galvaknuckles are not even gloves, and by the way, galvaknuckles are electric I think? And thundergloves are wind (even though that doesn't make sense either).
Post by: HitmanVere on March 14, 2015, 10:27:17 pm
Galvaknuckles are not even gloves, and by the way, galvaknuckles are electric I think? And thundergloves are wind (even though that doesn't make sense either).

Thundergloves = One Inch Punch, that has Thundergun effect = wind version :please:
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 14, 2015, 10:31:51 pm
The one inch punch is not wind by default, its just more powerful than the regular melee.

also, when you further upgraded the "one inch punch" it gains a element, depending on what staff you were holding when you upgraded

So Ice, wind, thunder or fire.

The regular version acts very similar to the riot shield id say, more than the thundergun as has extremely short range...
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 29, 2015, 05:23:54 am
Newly Ported Weapons, MG08, Mauser, PDW-57, and Ballista
Post by: seanathan on March 29, 2015, 01:58:35 pm
The Cammando isn't in Black Ops 2?
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 31, 2015, 03:38:31 am
UPDATE: BETA WILL BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW!!! (It's a download with a map, not installable yet).
Features:
Includes BO2 guns that have been ported so far. Also include BO1 guns(will be removed once I port more BO2 guns, so don't worry about that) This beta is just to test for bugs so don't complain that you can't install it.

*NOTE: I didn't add all the sounds yet*
Post by: NINJAMAN829 on March 31, 2015, 09:50:07 am
Newly Ported Weapons, MG08, Mauser, PDW-57, and Ballista

With the help of me of course ;)
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 31, 2015, 11:42:28 am
With the help of me of course ;)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post by: elichvatal on April 06, 2015, 08:15:29 pm
Whenever this comes out i would love to beta test it :)