Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Hey,

Today I'm announcing my new mod called Revolution. It's no big amazing super great map editing skills, but it's basically the original maps, the BO maps with all the DLC with new stuff like BO2 guns, new wonderweapons, new powerups and perks (how cool would it be to play Kino with PHD? ^^)

As for now, I haven't really started it, I will do as soon as I finish installing Maya and WAW mod tools. But I will give a list of things I will finish for sure and a list of things I might finish (but not 100% sure)

The map MODs in WAW and BO are both different, because WAW will use BO/BO2 guns and BO will at least use BO2 guns (maybe even BO3 in the future, or AW????, don't own the game so can't extract anything from the game, neither I've got Ghosts).

Things to come (100% sure):

- New guns
- New powerups
- New viewhands (WAW-version)
- New perks
- New melee weapons
- Hitmarkers
- Custom camo

Things that might come:

- Hacking device
- Boss zombies (no dogs)
- Buyable powerups (for a high price only)
- Custom game options like custom games @ BO2 (change starting round, change difficulty, change dogs, change magic)
- Custom game options like FOV

I will start in a few days.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 13 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
I will start in a few days.
Looks good will try later :rainbow:
Date Registered: 18 March 2015
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
hachuwaka's Groups
hachuwaka's Contact & Social Linkshachuwakahachuwakahachuwaka
amazing, can't wait
i'm just concerned about new powerups... I mean, new weapons and perks are pretty cool, but maybe with powerups you take the essence of the game away.
Thank you for modding BO1 :)
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
amazing, can't wait
i'm just concerned about new powerups... I mean, new weapons and perks are pretty cool, but maybe with powerups you take the essence of the game away.
Thank you for modding BO1 :)

I more mean like bonus points random perk bottles and stuff like that. Not custom ones.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I kinda feel like the Sliquifier would suit Verruckt, the Paralyzer would suit Shangri-La, the Blundergat on its own would suit Shi-No-Numa. The VR-11 should be on Five, The Winter's Howl should be on COTD.
Date Registered: 9 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
lilrifa's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
lilrifa's Contact & Social Linksskypeuser724lilrifalilrifa
I kinda feel like the Sliquifier would suit Verruckt, the Paralyzer would suit Shangri-La, the Blundergat on its own would suit Shi-No-Numa. The VR-11 should be on Five, The Winter's Howl should be on COTD.
Why would you put the Winter's Howl on COTD? The zombies there are accustomed to cold temperature, so, realistically, it would be useless.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups

Do you have any explaination why? Because I don't just randomly put WW in maps ya know.

Double Post Merge: July 03, 2015, 02:31:16 pm
If you have any suggestions about weapons, which weapons on which maps and which stock weapons and things like that, please tell me :)
Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:31:16 pm by JoshZombieBoy
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Ported my first BO2 gun for WAW, the Mauser C96. It doesn't have the correct stats yet and the correct sounds, but it was only to show off the animations and the models.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQrcm7EA12U&feature=youtu.be

- Credits to elfenlied for tutorial on how to port tanim, credits to tom for his tools like lime and lemon -
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Y'know what, I've always thought that it would be cool to use WAW guns in Black Ops zombies. Like the same stats and whatnot, but prettier due to the improved lighting/rendering/whatever that you'll see them in on the BO engine. I mean, we can use BO guns on WAW maps through Rezz DLC, so why not do it both ways?

Damn, just imagine using an MG42 on Moon! Or a PTRS on CotD! A Type 100 and Arisaka on Shangri La!

So, if you're looking for guns to put into the BO mod, I'd consider adding some WAW ones. Perhaps not all of them, just the fun ones  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Y'know what, I've always thought that it would be cool to use WAW guns in Black Ops zombies. Like the same stats and whatnot, but prettier due to the improved lighting/rendering/whatever that you'll see them in on the BO engine. I mean, we can use BO guns on WAW maps through Rezz DLC, so why not do it both ways?

Damn, just imagine using an MG42 on Moon! Or a PTRS on CotD! A Type 100 and Arisaka on Shangri La!

So, if you're looking for guns to put into the BO mod, I'd consider adding some WAW ones. Perhaps not all of them, just the fun ones  ;)

Well I kind of like that idea though I should look and see how porting to BO works as I've never ported a gun to BO. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Ported my first BO2 gun for WAW, the Mauser C96. It doesn't have the correct stats yet and the correct sounds, but it was only to show off the animations and the models.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQrcm7EA12U&feature=youtu.be

- Credits to elfenlied for tutorial on how to port tanim, credits to tom for his tools like lime and lemon -

Model needs some work, still some nasty hole's in the clip.
SevenGP posted a tut for fixing them not too long ago:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=7237.0
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Model needs some work, still some nasty hole's in the clip.
SevenGP posted a tut for fixing them not too long ago:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=7237.0

I don't understand what you mean with nasty holes. And I need to remove the silencer as a comment suggested on my video (I thought silencer was part of normal mauser).
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I don't understand what you mean with nasty holes. And I need to remove the silencer as a comment suggested on my video (I thought silencer was part of normal mauser).

1. Its not, only for upgraded
2. You dont need to redo every anim just to remove silencer, just use hidetags
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie

Take a close look when you reload the gun, it has holes in the clip:

Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 11:57:30 am by BluntStuffy

Loading ...