UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Renaissance Mod ( Final Update: 11-20-2019 )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 18 February 2020
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Louie8213's Groups
Louie8213's Contact & Social Links
How did you get it to work? Me and my friend play this but it never works first try, only after a lot of attempts the mod actually loads in and we can play.
Yea, as the mod stated, most of the maps need a lot of reload for it to work. So you have to keep trying. It eventually works though.  
Date Registered: 7 January 2023
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Selentia's Groups
Selentia's Contact & Social Links

Yea, as the mod stated, most of the maps need a lot of reload for it to work. So you have to keep trying. It eventually works though.  

What did you do specifically to make it work? I had been trying to load it with my friend, we both have the same game_mod version and are both using the Steam Bo1, unfortunately after several tries hadn't been able to make it work as the loading bar just loads in but turns grey and nothing happens... Does the host have to map_restart or does he/she need to restart the whole game altogether? Or is there a quick way to reload the map. Would appreciate if you could help :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Louie8213's Groups
What did you do specifically to make it work? I had been trying to load it with my friend, we both have the same game_mod version and are both using the Steam Bo1, unfortunately after several tries hadn't been able to make it work as the loading bar just loads in but turns grey and nothing happens... Does the host have to map_restart or does he/she need to restart the whole game altogether? Or is there a quick way to reload the map. Would appreciate if you could help (Image removed from quote.)
Both people (host and guest) have to quit black ops completely and they keep trying (repitition of quitting the game and re-launching game) until it loads in. Also, I don't use the steam version of the game so that could play a role in how things work.  
Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 05:16:51 pm by Louie8213
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Louie8213's Groups
Both people (host and guest) have to quit black ops completely and they keep trying (repitition of quitting the game and re-launching game) until it loads in. Also, I don't use the steam version of the game so that could play a role in how things work.
Also. I found this from another thread that explains it better.

For Host (or Solo) and Client both do these steps...

1- Get a full Black Ops game with all dlc .

2- Download T5Launcher and copy the files into the game directory.

3- Download "Game_mod" from ugx-mods site then extract the files into the game folder

4- Download your desired zombie mod and place it into the game directory inside mods folder

5- Edit "BO_Mods.bat" file and replace "BlackOps.exe" with "BGamerT5.exe" then save

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Solo Play follow the steps below: _

1- Open T5Launcher and type your nickname and type this ip 127.0.0.1 ( or your Ip address in the bottom left corner).
2- Click on Start hostmode.
3- Open "BO_Mods.bat" file.
4- Go to MODS in-game and load your mod and go play SOLO.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For LAN play follow the steps below: _

If you are the Host follow the steps below: _

1-  Start T5Launcher and type your IP address and your nickname

2- Click on Start hostmode then open "BO_Mods.bat" file and go to MODS and load your mod then host a private match

3- Send an invite through "Friends" Section bottom right the screen then go to "RECENT" and send an invite to your buddy/buddies......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are the Client follow the steps below:_

1- Edit "BO_Mods.bat" file and after "BGamerT5.exe" press space and type this without the commas "--ip <Host IP>
(Example: --ip 25.21.52.50)
see the screenshot below
It height=186

[Make sure you type the Host IP not yours]

2- Save the file and open it to start the game.

3- Load the same mod the Host loaded and wait for an invite from the Host.

4- When you see an invite bottom the screen go to "Friends" section bottom right the screen and click on "INVITES" and click on " ACCEPT"

5- ENJOY!
:pinched_fingers:1
Date Registered: 30 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Choice is the outcome of the future.
tylerandmoroll's Contact & Social LinkstylerandmorollxTAMRx
Love the mod, brings so many things to the table for BO1. However, and unfortunate since this will no longer be updated. The only thing that ruins it for me is the teleporting, fire boss zombie. The fact that he takes significantly less damage with wonder weapons, can teleport right in front of you stopping you in your tracks. Feels way too OP when you have everything else going on.

Otherwise, love everything else!
Date Registered: 25 January 2023
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Azukegi's Groups
Azukegi's Contact & Social LinksAzukegiJohnDeerIsMyGodTungle Died :'(
steam name Azukegi if anyone wants to game
Date Registered: 14 March 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Bellum42's Groups
Bellum42's Contact & Social LinksTerrifyingStorm123
How do I play with friends? It never loads moon in coop.
Date Registered: 9 February 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
COD Resorces / Admin / Map Uploader
AdrX003's Groups
AdrX003's Contact & Social Links@AdrX003< COD Resources Hub >
Hi when I try to play cotd and world at war maps on solo and coop it doesnt work. Will there also be any future patches?
go for the steam or bgamer clients. pluto doesnt work.

Double Post Merge: March 19, 2023, 01:59:15 am
im always playing with friends on bgamer+radmin vpn on the sv in the bio
Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 01:59:15 am by AdrX003
Date Registered: 31 March 2023
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
James Gallo's Groups
James Gallo's Contact & Social Links
I don't know if this is the right thread anyway there is someone who want to play some renaissance mod with me? i have no friends so i looking for somebody to play with....
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
If some maps don't load on co-op, that means it doesn't work or it's broken
Date Registered: 18 February 2023
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dakkon's Groups
Dakkon's Contact & Social Links
I'm having trouble getting Call of the Dead to run in solo (along with Der Reise and Natch Der Untoten), I'll either skip past the intro or watch it completely and the screen will be black expect for the cursor which will be stuck. Tried multiple times in one session but the map doesn't want to load. Haven't had the same problem with any of the other maps.
Anybody have a solution?
Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 04:55:49 pm by Dakkon
Date Registered: 23 February 2023
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Max Ride Wizard's Contact & Social Links
After playing this mod for about 20 hours, mostly on der riese, would like to write a feedback, starting with bugs:

- A lot of sounds are missing on Der Riese, mostly Samantha speech, especially the one related to easter eggs. When throwing monkeybomb in to oven and "let's play hide and seek!" along all the lines related when you find the hidden toys.
- Teddy bear in dog container spawns before EE is activated, and cannot be destroyed during EE, although it's already was mentioned in changelog.
- The 30,000 points spent, 10 amount of weapons shared and probably some other challenges don't update their number with progression unlike the rest of challenges on the challenge board.

Now regarding the balance itself:
- The bonuses are a bit too scarce, I feel like in vanila they drop far more often especially on early rounds, at least in waw for sure. Here, despite how many of the new bonuses been added, they are a bit too damn rare.
- The flamethrower is underpowered, even in regards to vanila from waw (which wasn't very good either) - the pap version should have at the very least the decreased cooldown time, just like the original pap version of flamethrower from waw.
Now that we have Bandolier Bandit perk, any bullet spaming weapon is a straight upgrade to flamethrower, since flamethrower now just lost it's vital point in obtaining as it was ammo-free weapon to use which was useful on very late rounds where there is not enough ammo to survive high rounds, which means flamethrower would need other compensates like higher damage for that.
- The bottle bonus perk is a downside. Whenever I accidently pick a bottle bonus perk, I end up getting some worthless garbage perk and wasting an useful perk slot that I would use for something that would save my life like speed cola, jug or revive\who's who. Considering how rare it is, and the fact that it's the only source to get some very useful perks like Bandolier Bandit, it's not a good to force the player to avoid getting this bonus item as it often leads to game over to player. The bottle\perk bonus item should come with extra perk slot increase as an absolute necessity.
- Having to do 4 challenges, getting 50k AND survive 10 rounds ahead is a bit too much, especially if each of the player must buy challenges and beat individually just to be able to purchase the 50k start of the ending waves. I end up activating the 50k thing on wave 41, so the "You Win!" good ending would be only possible on wave 51, and each wave took like 30 minutes to beat, so at wave 46 we got tired so much an random teleporter zombie got us, we spent like 7 hours to beat a single map and fail at the end, we didn't had time to beat it anyway as some of us had to go to work soon.
I don't know how I feel about it, imho instead of completing extra 10 waves as something mandatory - it should just let us win next wave if enough players "vote" for it. And by vote - the players could just click on the challenge board and if all the players click on it, we are granted the Victory if we complete the current wave.
EDIT: Now that I think about it... Completing the map's main easter egg (or full easter eggs, including all radios, map's music, and all clickable items such as illuminati letters, etc) should allow the players to be able to skip the challenge and\or the 50k purchase\10 waves all together. This would encourage to play the maps for the storyline rather than just getting lots of point and very high wave and thus waste too much of valuable time for that. Perhaps you would still need to do 4 challenges, but after that the players should just be able to vote for the Victory. So either completing main\all easter eggs of map, or save 50k of points.

I haven't tested throughout all the other maps yet to give proper feedbacks, but I spend way too much time on der riese to know that these are the issues for sure.
Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 04:46:16 am by Max Ride Wizard
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
After playing this mod for about 20 hours, mostly on der riese, would like to write a feedback, starting with bugs:

- A lot of sounds are missing on Der Riese, mostly Samantha speech, especially the one related to easter eggs. When throwing monkeybomb in to oven and "let's play hide and seek!" along all the lines related when you find the hidden toys.
- Teddy bear in dog container spawns before EE is activated, and cannot be destroyed during EE, although it's already was mentioned in changelog.
- The 30,000 points spent, 10 amount of weapons shared and probably some other challenges don't update their number with progression unlike the rest of challenges on the challenge board.

- The bonuses are a bit too scarce, I feel like in vanila they drop far more often especially on early rounds, at least in waw for sure. Here, despite how many of the new bonuses been added, they are a bit too damn rare.
- The flamethrower is underpowered, even in regards to vanila from waw (which wasn't very good either) - the pap version should have at the very least the decreased cooldown time, just like the original pap version of flamethrower from waw.
Now that we have Bandolier Bandit perk, any bullet spaming weapon is a straight upgrade to flamethrower, since flamethrower now just lost it's vital point in obtaining as it was ammo-free weapon to use which was useful on very late rounds where there is not enough ammo to survive high rounds, which means flamethrower would need other compensates like higher damage for that.
- The bottle bonus perk is a downside. Whenever I accidently pick a bottle bonus perk, I end up getting some worthless garbage perk and wasting an useful perk slot that I would use for something that would save my life like speed cola, jug or revive\who's who. Considering how rare it is, and the fact that it's the only source to get some very useful perks like Bandolier Bandit, it's not a good to force the player to avoid getting this bonus item as it often leads to game over to player. The bottle\perk bonus item should come with extra perk slot increase as an absolute necessity.
- Having to do 4 challenges, getting 50k AND survive 10 rounds ahead is a bit too much, especially if each of the player must buy challenges and beat individually just to be able to purchase the 50k start of the ending waves. I end up activating the 50k thing on wave 41, so the "You Win!" good ending would be only possible on wave 51, and each wave took like 30 minutes to beat, so at wave 46 we got tired so much an random teleporter zombie got us, we spent like 7 hours to beat a single map and fail at the end, we didn't had time to beat it anyway as some of us had to go to work soon.
I don't know how I feel about it, imho instead of completing extra 10 waves as something mandatory - it should just let us win next wave if enough players "vote" for it. And by vote - the players could just click on the challenge board and if all the players click on it, we are granted the Victory if we complete the current wave.
EDIT: Now that I think about it... Completing the map's main easter egg (or full easter eggs, including all radios, map's music, and all clickable items such as illuminati letters, etc) should allow the players to be able to skip the challenge and\or the 50k purchase\10 waves all together. This would encourage to play the maps for the storyline rather than just getting lots of point and very high wave and thus waste too much of valuable time for that. Perhaps you would still need to do 4 challenges, but after that the players should just be able to vote for the Victory. So either completing main\all easter eggs of map, or save 50k of points.

I haven't tested throughout all the other maps yet to give proper feedbacks, but I spend way too much time on der riese to know that these are the issues for sure.
We don't care about your opinion. Thanks!
:clown_face:3
Date Registered: 9 February 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
COD Resorces / Admin / Map Uploader
AdrX003's Groups
AdrX003's Contact & Social Links@AdrX003< COD Resources Hub >
I don't know if this is the right thread anyway there is someone who want to play some renaissance mod with me? i have no friends so i looking for somebody to play with....
AdrX00#2242 i kinda have a community dedicated for this mod and other stuff like post BO3 maps

Double Post Merge: June 05, 2023, 08:58:36 am

Partisan & the team know every possible bug, Im from the beta test team and spent more than 6 years reviewing it, but he is in a time were he needs to dedicate to his personal life so we'll just let it go for a little while longer. But no worries, someday it might be patched.

Double Post Merge: June 05, 2023, 09:06:29 am
I'm having trouble getting Call of the Dead to run in solo (along with Der Reise and Natch Der Untoten), I'll either skip past the intro or watch it completely and the screen will be black expect for the cursor which will be stuck. Tried multiple times in one session but the map doesn't want to load. Haven't had the same problem with any of the other maps.
Anybody have a solution?
I have installed and help other people to install this mod in maybe more than 100 computers in all these years, and if theres something that had consistantly been going on since the beginning is that if you did every installation as it says in the readme, and even after a number of tries like ~25-50 the game still cant run, thats would be something else very specific on the computer specs we will not be able to detect, primarily if the machine is really old and can barely run BO1 good. As stated in the tutorial/readme the mod is really pushing everry limit the engine can handle so its not possible to make it run on every computer. Believe me, i still try.
Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 09:06:29 am by AdrX003
Date Registered: 8 November 2020
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
bondson_47's Groups
bondson_47's Contact & Social LinksWebsite
AdrX00#2242 i kinda have a community dedicated for this mod and other stuff like post BO3 maps

Double Post Merge: June 05, 2023, 08:58:36 am

Partisan & the team know every possible bug, Im from the beta test team and spent more than 6 years reviewing it, but he is in a time were he needs to dedicate to his personal life so we'll just let it go for a little while longer. But no worries, someday it might be patched.

Double Post Merge: June 05, 2023, 09:06:29 am

I have installed and help other people to install this mod in maybe more than 100 computers in all these years, and if theres something that had consistantly been going on since the beginning is that if you did every installation as it says in the readme, and even after a number of tries like ~25-50 the game still cant run, thats would be something else very specific on the computer specs we will not be able to detect, primarily if the machine is really old and can barely run BO1 good. As stated in the tutorial/readme the mod is really pushing everry limit the engine can handle so its not possible to make it run on every computer. Believe me, i still try.
I wonder if they will add new perks: like Tombstone soda (so we can have all the perks here in BO1-BO3). Or maybe new weapons?

In addition, I tested and observed that the reason why this mod always fails to load the map, is because too many zombie models and fx are loaded. Some types of zombies dont show up in certain maps so no need to load up these additional models.

In particular, the vulture effect marks the locations of the perks and wall buy on the map, a feature I don't think is necessary as it would confuse the player and take up game resources. (Not convenient even when i was playing the original BO2 buried, all we need is just the stink effect and picking up ammo/points.) Perhaps the team could consider removing this location-marking feature for vultures.

Anyway It's the best BO1 mod i've ever tried. GJ.

Loading ...