Profile Link
Real name
klevi
Country
al
Local Time
July 06, 2022, 02:15:12 pm

Contact & Social Links

Imagine being retarded at that level where you make another box map for the 50th time, post it with a 2nd account on UGX, and above all, replying to your own post with 'Nice' with your first account. How did it feel getting your fucking box maps deleted by UGX cos you seemed to be so proud...
23 hours ago
Yeah, i have had this problem before too, i fixed it by taking the same effect from the cod waw one. Make sure you have cod waw mod tools installed, go to raw/fx and search there for electric or something, it should have a similar or the same name as the bo1 one. Then paste it in your bo1/raw/fx fol...
2 days ago
Add me on discord k3nt#2852 and i will teach you how to add a solo button so you don't have to load your map through the console, in case you still don't know how to do it. I also like how clean your map looks and that you fit the textures with the walls, floor etc. Keep up the good work!<...
3 weeks ago
glad i was able to help playtest this well made map! awesome work
Thanks man!
1 month ago
Just by looking at the testers list, i wanna commit Arson. Delet this post. Make new one. No tester!!!
2 months ago
I haven't played it yet, but i love it so far looking from the images. Based on that, i think that the map could've had some more models tbh, since what i see here is all done through bruesh. But anyway, that's not why i replied to this post. Thre reason is: imagine having Gympie as a...
2 months ago

Signature

i am the issue
Loading ...