August 05, 2012, 10:32:58 am
Last Active
July 23, 2019, 07:50:53 am

Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
July 24, 2019, 12:19:01 am

Contact & Social Links

Holy heck this is one of the most insane mods for Call of Duty in general I've ever played. I used to play a bunch of modded WaW but never knew Black Ops had mods. Decided to try this one out and my god it's amazing....
31 days ago
I heard BO1 severs are down and probably for good because both activision and treyarch are money hungry for cash(Thanks assholes! maybe the ceo of activision will get beheaded by isis or something) anyways here is a...
34 days ago
Im getting errors when I load up the mod , Such as 'clientscripts/_zombiemode_ffotd' , I don't know what else to do.
Your probably the first person to get that. You installed everything right i'm a...
36 days ago
I heard BO1 severs are down and probably for good because both activision and treyarch are money hungry for cash(Thanks assholes! maybe the ceo of activision will get beheaded by isis or something) anyways here is a small guide if anyone wants to play the mod still (Solo only).

Step ...
38 days ago

thank you for making epic mod you are my new dad now also I'll give you vbucks if you make work in multiplayer not so bad :(((((
Lol, I'm afraid we tried but couldn't fix the issue you just gotta kee...
46 days ago
Alright lads the FINAL (I swear it should be the last) update is out! Download and have fun we ain't nerfing anymore shit.8)
53 days ago

Signature

I specialize in audio design and weapon porting, but a majority of the time I do stuff in the audio department.

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...