UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mod Releases => Topic started by: NikolaiLikesVodka on April 20, 2019, 05:31:52 pm

Title: Renaissance Mod
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on April 20, 2019, 05:31:52 pm
Renaissance Zombies Mod

By: Partisan Executioner, Slayerbeast12, xSanchez78, & Kagamine Addict

Requirements:
Visual Studio 2013 Redistributable: [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

Mediafire:
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

Screenshots:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gameplay:

Firearms List:

[/spoiler]

Features:

Zombie Information

Endgame Guide:

Credits:

Known Bugs(PLEASE READ THIS):
Patches:
Survival Guide by Anomalous 13:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EEjYWHjOl0H2331BmzPsuKqNoOXCLi-l2fzsrOCW-Kk/edit?usp=sharing (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EEjYWHjOl0H2331BmzPsuKqNoOXCLi-l2fzsrOCW-Kk/edit?usp=sharing)

Lastly thank you all for trying out the mod and giving feedback on whether you enjoyed it or not. We did our best to try and look into the coop and black screen issues but I'm afraid we found no solution, please refer to the known bugs section and the installation file to bypass the bugs. This will be the final update to the mod as we decided its better to just move on rather than beating a dead horse.... Thank you everybody! :badpundog:

Title: Re: Renaissance Mod
Post by: DamianoTBM on April 20, 2019, 05:39:58 pm
Does this mod goes grr tho?
Post by: Killer Potato on April 20, 2019, 05:41:29 pm
Congrats on the release ;)
Post by: HitmanVere on April 20, 2019, 05:42:22 pm
Time to pound lolis and kill zombies
Post by: Alex-Angel on April 20, 2019, 05:44:07 pm
hardworking i respect that good job
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on April 20, 2019, 05:47:29 pm
Does this mod goes grr tho? Yes all the different doggos go GRRRRRRRRRR

Double Post Merge: April 20, 2019, 05:47:54 pm
Time to pound lolis and kill zombies Pounding zombies yes

Double Post Merge: April 20, 2019, 05:49:31 pm
Congrats on the release ;)Couldn't have done it without you guys :)
Post by: alaurenc9 on April 20, 2019, 05:56:28 pm
Lol, NikolaiLikesDicks here replied to the posts in their quotes because he has barely ever used UGX. But yes time to pound and kill and rape zombos, and thx for all the support.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on April 20, 2019, 06:37:13 pm
Neat as Partisan mate, good to see BO1 MOdding isn't dead, and something of quality's graces this domain once again.Looks good, will try later :2funny:
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/10ace017eede1c9621f828b6e8c1f36a/tenor.gif?itemid=11616250)
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on April 20, 2019, 07:40:33 pm
To those having trouble playing in coop please read the known bugs tab, I'm sorry it has to be that way.

Double Post Merge: April 20, 2019, 07:41:53 pm
I'm probably still replying in the wrong way but appreciate it man!
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 21, 2019, 04:20:34 am
Can't wait to play. Downloading now.
Post by: MLGPRO2065 on April 22, 2019, 04:04:20 pm
How do you install this mod?
Title: Renaissance Mod Gameplay and Overview
Post by: TheDawnFox on April 22, 2019, 06:30:57 pm

Im live playing and reviewing the mod, all credits are in the description:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1KN9La9DMieoqA6qT8KwQ?view_as=subscriber (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1KN9La9DMieoqA6qT8KwQ?view_as=subscriber)
Post by: Nightlyfool2 on April 23, 2019, 03:03:23 am
Good Job Man Finnaly Sonme one made a Mod for bo1 Thanks Man And Im Hella Impressed:ok_hand::skin-tone-5: :ok_hand::skin-tone-5: :ok_hand::skin-tone-5:
Post by: Clippy95 on April 23, 2019, 09:11:34 pm
Amazing mod, but, I think the spawns are a bit too much, and should be re-worked :ok_hand:
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on April 25, 2019, 10:42:34 am
Idk if anyone will even bother, but incase your too lazy to click the link for the paste bin which lists all the features I literally dumped it on the page for you to read.. Also included a small guide in the bugs page if your having trouble booting up maps such as Nacht , Verruckt, Der Riese, and Kino. Thanks! 8) 

Double Post Merge: April 25, 2019, 10:45:13 am
 Thanks!, I'll look into that but i'm going to wait for any more issues or things that need to be changed before I release a new update, we'll see on toning them down.
Amazing mod, but, I think the spawns are a bit too much, and should be re-worked :ok_hand:
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on April 28, 2019, 09:09:39 pm
Patch 1.1 is out feel free to give it a go!, changelog is above, Also remember if loading a map takes you a black screen open the developer console by pressing "`" and enter the command   /map_restart to relaunch the map (Tested several times and worth with multiple people).
Post by: PSNtoonjuice on April 28, 2019, 11:47:03 pm

I'm happy to see Electric Cherry and PHD get more utility, really opens up the oppertunity to make different builds; awesome work! 
Post by: JZKitty on April 29, 2019, 01:42:16 am
Yay! Thank you! Going to try it out asap!
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on April 29, 2019, 07:17:45 am

I'm happy to see Electric Cherry and PHD get more utility, really opens up the oppertunity to make different builds; awesome work!
Thanks!, the perks needed some more redeeming factors and it's perfect to make them useful against the unforgiving zombie types.
Post by: ghostlycreep434 on May 01, 2019, 02:50:32 pm
This mod is great! It pumps new life into the maps in my opinion.

But I have question, would you be allowed to release the assets for bo3 ai zombie animations? Or explain how you got the anims on to the older rigs, I've been trying to get them in my game for a while now.
Post by: fra98_ on May 01, 2019, 07:46:52 pm
Keep saying "connecting" after selecting zombies on the menu, can't select online or solo
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 02, 2019, 04:29:39 am
Nah I'm afraid I can't share them and also the files are no longer on my pc since my hardrive died. I got them to work using my friends conversion rig also thanks! 8)
This mod is great! It pumps new life into the maps in my opinion.

But I have question, would you be allowed to release the assets for bo3 ai zombie animations? Or explain how you got the anims on to the older rigs, I've been trying to get them in my game for a while now.

Double Post Merge: May 02, 2019, 04:31:07 am

Keep saying "connecting" after selecting zombies on the menu, can't select online or solo
This happens in default bo1 as well to fix it just keep restarting the game or launch the maps via developer console. 
Post by: fra98_ on May 02, 2019, 05:38:45 am
Thank you for the answer, another question, not related to this.
Anyway to remove the 92 FPS cap? com_maxfps does nothing, any idea?
Post by: alaurenc9 on May 04, 2019, 01:49:40 am
Thank you for the answer, another question, not related to this.
Anyway to remove the 92 FPS cap? com_maxfps does nothing, any idea?
Using com_maxfps to make it higher or setting it to 0 to make it unlimited definitely works... I'm not sure why it would "do nothing" 
Post by: CosmicX on May 05, 2019, 11:17:57 am
Game mod says I need to open steam but it is already open! I can’t post anywhere else because they are locked! Help
Post by: GrandSeyer97 on May 06, 2019, 09:16:01 am
Im still not getting all the zombie maps, it says something about not finding the bps of the map

Post by: RandomGamerMVYT on May 06, 2019, 05:18:54 pm
Looks Amazing!!!

Just a quick question: Does this mod unlock any DLC maps? I am planning on buying bo1, though I am unsure whether this mod will unlock all DLC maps or not.

Thanks!
Post by: ClainBill on May 06, 2019, 08:59:19 pm
how do you download this on a console?

I have a ps3
Post by: PSNtoonjuice on May 06, 2019, 11:52:39 pm

I have a ps3
You don't. 
Post by: alaurenc9 on May 07, 2019, 12:41:37 pm
Im still not getting all the zombie maps, it says something about not finding the bps of the map
Looks Amazing!!!

Just a quick question: Does this mod unlock any DLC maps? I am planning on buying bo1, though I am unsure whether this mod will unlock all DLC maps or not.

Thanks!
You obviously have to buy the DLCs before you can play those maps... This mod doesn't somehow provide the files required to play them - purchasing the DLC does.

I have a ps3
You make me want to fucking shoot myself.
Post by: udk115v2 on May 07, 2019, 06:06:38 pm
Verruckt keeps crashing for me, sadly. Besides that....yeah, holy crap this mod is amazing. It's like if killing floor, black ops 1 zombies, and that zombie chicken taco mod for waw have a twisted love child, but in all the best ways. Looooving it.
Post by: NUKE_is_OP on May 08, 2019, 10:21:36 am
i installed it into mods folder and i installed the mod that you said we most download for it but its not working what should i do?
Post by: MTGL_0142 on May 08, 2019, 10:48:14 am
Best mod for bo1 so far, loving the ww2 bo3 and bo4 aditions! But the skrake in der riese pieces me off. Don't fit in the ambient, disrupts completely the flow of f the map and kills you in 1 hit even with titan. Please lower the healt or get rid of it, it's fucking disgusting.
Post by: Casey_Hartley on May 08, 2019, 11:17:09 pm
I wanted to use console commands such as godmode and such, but it keeps saying "Cheats are not enabled on this server" even if I use /devmap or /spdevmap. The reason why I want to use console commands is just for fun and seeing every weapon available in the mod itself. 
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 09, 2019, 01:59:39 am

Best mod for bo1 so far, loving the ww2 bo3 and bo4 aditions! But the skrake in der riese pieces me off. Don't fit in the ambient, disrupts completely the flow of f the map and kills you in 1 hit even with titan. Please lower the healt or get rid of it, it's fucking disgusting.
Appreciate the feedback! HAHAH I'm glad he angers you but not to worry I sort of made a mistake and set his damage to 98 instead of 58... but if you wait maybe a week or two the new update will have the fixed version of him with less health and he will kill you in 2 hits.
:)

i installed it into mods folder and i installed the mod that you said we most download for it but its not working what should i do?
What kind of error are you getting?

Verruckt keeps crashing for me, sadly. Besides that....yeah, holy crap this mod is amazing. It's like if killing floor, black ops 1 zombies, and that zombie chicken taco mod for waw have a twisted love child, but in all the best ways. Looooving it.
​​​​​​​Thank you yess that is exactly what it is also don't forget crappy flash zombie games is there anything specific you do that keeps causing it to crash or no? I'm just curious so I can maybe have a better idea on what could be causing the crashing.
Post by: udk115v2 on May 09, 2019, 03:58:40 am
Yeah, der riese, verruckt, call, shang and kino just black load screen then boto me to the menu. If I had to guess, maybe your mod is keeping them from loading multiplayer assets? I think most, if not all of those maps that aren't working for me, have that in common.
Post by: doggonepuddle on May 09, 2019, 04:16:51 am
Im sorry for being ignorant, but how exactly do I install this mod? I installed the game mod and extracted it to the bo1 mods folder, and then i installed and extracted the main Renaissance Mod into the mods folder for b01 as well, I am still not able to play the mod, could i get a step by step and some assistance? sorry and thank you.
Post by: bradleye13 on May 09, 2019, 05:40:29 am
Can this Mod work online, for 2 people to enjoy? 
Post by: Grzelu on May 09, 2019, 08:49:11 am
Hello !
I have big issues with this modification, lets start at the point that i instaled everything correctly so the mod is launching but thats enough of success i guess. So every time i go into zombie mod the game stays in ''connecting'' mode, then i tried join maps via console but after loading the screen stays black and even map restart via command isn't working. I really don't know what to do, if someone can help me i will be glad as hell.

PS: I have original Polish retail Steam version with all DLC's with i buy separately.

Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 09, 2019, 08:52:20 am

Yeah, der riese, verruckt, call, shang and kino just black load screen then boto me to the menu. If I had to guess, maybe your mod is keeping them from loading multiplayer assets? I think most, if not all of those maps that aren't working for me, have that in common.
I see well that issue was already addressed in the "Read me" file within the winrar and in the known bugs tab
"
If you get stuck with a blackscreen when loading a map press the "`" key to open up the developer console
 and enter the command /map_restart
Should you have issues in coop try restarting both the game and steam, if it persists change hosts
"

-If you get stuck with a blackscreen when loading a map press the "`" key to open up the developer console
and enter the command /map_restart"

Can this Mod work online, for 2 people to enjoy?
Of course! if you look at the videos by sanchez you will see 4 player games, should you run into problems please check the known bugs and the read me file

Im sorry for being ignorant, but how exactly do I install this mod? I installed the game mod and extracted it to the bo1 mods folder, and then i installed and extracted the main Renaissance Mod into the mods folder for b01 as well, I am still not able to play the mod, could i get a step by step and some assistance? sorry and thank you.
I should have posted this earlier but don't wanna update the page till something is updated in the mod but watch this video
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
I wanted to use console commands such as godmode and such, but it keeps saying "Cheats are not enabled on this server" even if I use /devmap or /spdevmap. The reason why I want to use console commands is just for fun and seeing every weapon available in the mod itself.
I understand your reasons but we just prefer if they were disabled.
Post by: MTGL_0142 on May 09, 2019, 10:52:34 am
Thanks for the feedback! I reinstalled my old bo1 only for playing this mod, and I was surprised by the atention for details you guys put: the new helmet in moon, the new muzzle flashes and the case extraction... I was wondering if you can put the classic triangular muzzle flash for the ppsh, like in waw and bo3. Keep the amazing work!
Post by: udk115v2 on May 09, 2019, 01:04:33 pm
Ha, okay, that did the trick, the /map restart. Thanks! Really fun mod now that I can try it out on all the maps. Really fun, from the weapons, bosses, everything. Really does feel like a spirtual succesor to zct, alongside the ugx 1.4 mod that added bosses and all that. Thanks for your, and the rest of your team's hard work on this mod!
Post by: Dark-Gamer on May 09, 2019, 06:25:13 pm

Is there a way to use console commands?
Post by: Anomalous13 on May 10, 2019, 08:05:35 am
Hi! Awesome mod, kudos to everyone who worked on this. I've played BO1 zombies to death, and this mod really brings some fresh air to the game. After several playthroughs, I don't think I've gotten close to trying out all the new guns. The quality-of-life changes are great (max ammo, multiple people buying the same perk, etc.). And the difficulty increase from the spawn rates and new enemies really makes the game interesting. I've been struggling to get past round 30, where before it was a cake walk.

Suggestions:My only suggestions are to nerf the Scrake or whatever miniboss appears on Der Reise, it seems he deals high damage AND has a ton of health (took a few magazines from a PaP'd gun on the low 10's... seems a bit much. Either lower his damage or health perhaps?)

And also explosive dogs... yikes. I have 0 problems with the other hellhound variants, but if you get caught by an explosion without Juggernog, you're basically dead. (If the explosion doesn't do it, then being stunned and immediately swarmed by other dogs will kill you.) There's not room for error with them which can be a bit unforgiving. I would suggest to either lower the explosion damage, or remove the stun effect?

Bug Reports:Is there anything that can be done about the game crashing/freezing at the loading screen? When playing co-op, the game soft-crashes about 7/10 times at the loading screen. The mod itself is great, but the stability really brings it down. If not the loading screen, then in-game I've had crashes several times from using the Mystery Box. Is there a glitched weapon or something?

So overall, great quality mod you guys have made. Brings fresh air and new challenges to BO1 zombies, something us long-time players can appreciate and enjoy. Some enemy balances could be used, but the game's stability is a prominent issue. I'm looking forward to bug fixes and possibly more game features being added in the future!
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 10, 2019, 10:03:27 am
Hi! Awesome mod, kudos to everyone who worked on this. I've played BO1 zombies to death, and this mod really brings some fresh air to the game. After several playthroughs, I don't think I've gotten close to trying out all the new guns. The quality-of-life changes are great (max ammo, multiple people buying the same perk, etc.). And the difficulty increase from the spawn rates and new enemies really makes the game interesting. I've been struggling to get past round 30, where before it was a cake walk.

Suggestions:My only suggestions are to nerf the Scrake or whatever miniboss appears on Der Reise, it seems he deals high damage AND has a ton of health (took a few magazines from a PaP'd gun on the low 10's... seems a bit much. Either lower his damage or health perhaps?)

And also explosive dogs... yikes. I have 0 problems with the other hellhound variants, but if you get caught by an explosion without Juggernog, you're basically dead. (If the explosion doesn't do it, then being stunned and immediately swarmed by other dogs will kill you.) There's not room for error with them which can be a bit unforgiving. I would suggest to either lower the explosion damage, or remove the stun effect?

Bug Reports:Is there anything that can be done about the game crashing/freezing at the loading screen? When playing co-op, the game soft-crashes about 7/10 times at the loading screen. The mod itself is great, but the stability really brings it down. If not the loading screen, then in-game I've had crashes several times from using the Mystery Box. Is there a glitched weapon or something?

So overall, great quality mod you guys have made. Brings fresh air and new challenges to BO1 zombies, something us long-time players can appreciate and enjoy. Some enemy balances could be used, but the game's stability is a prominent issue. I'm looking forward to bug fixes and possibly more game features being added in the future!
Appreciate your feedback!, yes the idea was to make getting to the 30's a struggle. Look on the brightside you got quad damage on double tap and deadshot with a headshot multiplier. The Scrake has been nerfed and the changes will appear in the next update, if you scroll up in the comments I mentioned that his melee damage and health reduction will appear in the next update. For your concern on the explosive dogs this was countered with purchasing PHD Flopper (You can take up to 4 explosions directly), also the key to surviving them is to keep your distance when shooting the explosive ones even on Nacht you can do it). For the game "Crash" we are looking into it I mentioned before and in the Read Me file that you can counter the black screen by opening the developer console and typing /map_restart....... There is no glitched weapon and I haven't encountered that crash on my end except when I was playing a game with a friend of mine but I had a different version of the mod. We are trying to look into the black screen issue but I'm afraid it's been plauging the mod for over half a year now, but until then refer to the known bugs tab on the mod page and the read me. Thanks
Post by: CraftBrewMan on May 10, 2019, 01:21:05 pm
Is there instructions somewhere on this site about how to install this mod?  Can someone help?  what are the basic steps?  
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 10, 2019, 10:08:34 pm
I'm gonna take cyanide pills now.
Is there instructions somewhere on this site about how to install this mod?  Can someone help?  what are the basic steps? 

Double Post Merge: May 11, 2019, 01:39:53 am
Is there instructions somewhere on this site about how to install this mod?  Can someone help?  what are the basic steps? 
https://youtu.be/4ct863PFKHA?t=153 (https://youtu.be/4ct863PFKHA?t=153)

This video rollon made for installing his mod is pretty much the same process to install this mod.
Post by: Anomalous13 on May 11, 2019, 10:32:56 am
Appreciate your feedback!, yes the idea was to make getting to the 30's a struggle. Look on the brightside you got quad damage on double tap and deadshot with a headshot multiplier. The Scrake has been nerfed and the changes will appear in the next update, if you scroll up in the comments I mentioned that his melee damage and health reduction will appear in the next update. For your concern on the explosive dogs this was countered with purchasing PHD Flopper (You can take up to 4 explosions directly), also the key to surviving them is to keep your distance when shooting the explosive ones even on Nacht you can do it). For the game "Crash" we are looking into it I mentioned before and in the Read Me file that you can counter the black screen by opening the developer console and typing /map_restart....... There is no glitched weapon and I haven't encountered that crash on my end except when I was playing a game with a friend of mine but I had a different version of the mod. We are trying to look into the black screen issue but I'm afraid it's been plauging the mod for over half a year now, but until then refer to the known bugs tab on the mod page and the read me. Thanks
 I totally forgot about Deadshot I'm so used to ignoring it lol. I think it was a great balance choice to buff Deadshot, PHD, and Quick Revive to be more viable perks. Same with Mule Kick (I never used it before because losing your 3rd gun was painful). Also glad that zombies spawn faster because the early rounds were always a slog. So yeah, great ideas all over with this mod.

Explosive hounds are a bit of a pain, but definitely manageable. I actually have to be cautious on dog rounds, so that's nice. 

I was playing more today (solo and co-op) and I'm still having the Mystery Box crashing the game. I've had it happen at rounds 12, 16, and 25 (can't find a consistent pattern), and it's occured on Kino, Five, and Moon. I usually hit the box at the end of the round, with 1 crawler zombie, and literally nothing else going on in the game. But as soon as I roll the box a number of times (around 6 times?), that's when the crash occurs. If literally no one else is getting this issue, I could try reinstalling the game or mod.

I'm sure working on the mod isn't easy, so I can forgive a few black screens especially since BO1 loads pretty fast (unlike BO3...), I'm looking forward to future updates, and thanks again for sharing!
Post by: Clippy95 on May 11, 2019, 06:03:24 pm
How do you get the staffs? are they in the box, i saw them in the trailer if i recall
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 12, 2019, 08:24:38 am
Hello guys, sorry to annoy you guys once agian but the new and last update is out for the mod. Sadly the blackscreen bug will still plauge the mod and probably turn away those with little patience but we tried... Once again thank you everyone we appreciate you guys giving the mod a try and those who actually stuck around to wait for updates and shit. The final patch notes are in in the change log and I renamed the read me file to Installation so hopefully people can read it for information on glitches and how to install the mod (For gods sake please read it this time).

I totally forgot about Deadshot I'm so used to ignoring it lol. I think it was a great balance choice to buff Deadshot, PHD, and Quick Revive to be more viable perks. Same with Mule Kick (I never used it before because losing your 3rd gun was painful). Also glad that zombies spawn faster because the early rounds were always a slog. So yeah, great ideas all over with this mod.

Explosive hounds are a bit of a pain, but definitely manageable. I actually have to be cautious on dog rounds, so that's nice.

I was playing more today (solo and co-op) and I'm still having the Mystery Box crashing the game. I've had it happen at rounds 12, 16, and 25 (can't find a consistent pattern), and it's occured on Kino, Five, and Moon. I usually hit the box at the end of the round, with 1 crawler zombie, and literally nothing else going on in the game. But as soon as I roll the box a number of times (around 6 times?), that's when the crash occurs. If literally no one else is getting this issue, I could try reinstalling the game or mod.

I'm sure working on the mod isn't easy, so I can forgive a few black screens especially since BO1 loads pretty fast (unlike BO3...), I'm looking forward to future updates, and thanks again for sharing!
Yeah the changes had to be mad to crank things up a bit. It would be far too wierd to have a slower round transition with the zombies charging at you. I'm honestly not sure what could be the issue gpu?windows 10 cucking up?, forgot those wierd patches for windows that game mod needs honestly I'm not sure and sorry you can't fully enjoy it but ey perfect for wall weapons only right? Yeah we tried to see what could be causing it but I think game mod just can't handle the amount of stuff in the mod leading to the blackscreens. Also have fun as the scrake not quite as powerful but if you don't stay on your feet expect to be cut into ribbons. It was easy ish for all of us until the problems arrose.

Double Post Merge: May 12, 2019, 09:28:19 pm
How do you get the staffs? are they in the box, i saw them in the trailer if i recall
Secret, but lets just say you get it from upgrading a certain gun.
Post by: nemesi_81 on May 12, 2019, 09:12:07 pm
dude amazing mod but i have problem some map don't load but not crash you knows this problem ? ty for this amzing mod
Post by: Stealthonite on May 12, 2019, 10:18:16 pm
My friend wants to play the mod with me, and we're able to play the waw maps, but everytime he tries to boot up any of the black ops maps like kino der toten or call of the dead, etc., the game crashes for him and gives him an error saying something like, "exceeds (1000) xmodels". Is there a fix for this?

Double Post Merge: May 12, 2019, 11:18:43 pm
My bad, the error is more like,
"exceeds "1000" xmodels.
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 13, 2019, 02:19:44 am
Shit.... hold on guys the links will be updated because we forgot to include the fix for the blue eyes when you buy vulture aid. :double_facepalm:

Double Post Merge: May 13, 2019, 05:36:05 am
Alright everyone the link is back up now the vulture aid eyes should be fixed. 
My friend wants to play the mod with me, and we're able to play the waw maps, but everytime he tries to boot up any of the black ops maps like kino der toten or call of the dead, etc., the game crashes for him and gives him an error saying something like, "exceeds (1000) xmodels". Is there a fix for this?

Double Post Merge: May 12, 2019, 11:18:43 pm

My bad, the error is more like,
"exceeds "1000" xmodels.
Did you both check to see if you had the same version? because we haven't gotten that error at all in our games, Interesting..

dude amazing mod but i have problem some map don't load but not crash you knows this problem ? ty for this amzing mod
Check the installation file in the winrar and look in the known bugs the command for that issue is listed there.
Post by: unfitstew on May 13, 2019, 03:18:01 am
Both download links don't work. Says not available.
Post by: Anomalous13 on May 13, 2019, 08:10:16 am
didn't expect the next update soon, nice! Downloading it now and will try tomorrow. Sad to hear this'll be the last one though, do you have any ideas what will be next for you and your team?
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 13, 2019, 09:34:04 am
didn't expect the next update soon, nice! Downloading it now and will try tomorrow. Sad to hear this'll be the last one though, do you have any ideas what will be next for you and your team?
Yeah we forgot to include a file had to do a small update. Appreciate you enjoying it and sticking around for updates. I can't reveal what the others might be working on but for me I'm just going back to simple things such as creating weapon sounds for other games.

Double Post Merge: May 13, 2019, 09:53:24 am
In advance I'm sorry if I am replying to you guys a little later for some reason new comments are just showing up now instead of the time you posted it.
Ha, okay, that did the trick, the /map restart. Thanks! Really fun mod now that I can try it out on all the maps. Really fun, from the weapons, bosses, everything. Really does feel like a spirtual succesor to zct, alongside the ugx 1.4 mod that added bosses and all that. Thanks for your, and the rest of your team's hard work on this mod!
Thank you! :) glad you enjoyed it, ik the reply is late but this comment bearly showed up for me.

Is there a way to use console commands?

Yes but they are disabled for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the feedback! I reinstalled my old bo1 only for playing this mod, and I was surprised by the atention for details you guys put: the new helmet in moon, the new muzzle flashes and the case extraction... I was wondering if you can put the classic triangular muzzle flash for the ppsh, like in waw and bo3. Keep the amazing work!
Thanks, details started off small then only got bigger from there. Man we actually had the ppsh flash for the longest time but because of the limit on FX we had to remove the unique ppsh one in order to allow for stuff, hell the sniper flash was gonna be for anti tank rifles only but I had to use it for the snipers to save space. Believe me those muzzle flashes were nothing but trail and error and I'm glad you like them, a shame shangri la and call of the dead couldn't have them for the same reason engine limitations. 
Post by: Stealthonite on May 13, 2019, 06:35:18 pm
Thanks for the tip :), found out the source of the issue was that my friend merely just downloaded and installed the wrong version of the game_mod.zip file.

Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 14, 2019, 05:23:18 am
Typo on the links, it should work now
Both download links don't work. Says not available.
Thanks for the tip :), found out the source of the issue was that my friend merely just downloaded and installed the wrong version of the game_mod.zip file.

No problem, ah there u go.
Post by: Dark-Gamer on May 14, 2019, 08:00:46 pm

let us use commands :c please
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 14, 2019, 11:44:12 pm

let us use commands :c please
Fuck that 
Post by: PSNtoonjuice on May 14, 2019, 11:52:38 pm
let us use commands :c please
 Never ever, cry harder.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 15, 2019, 02:15:43 am
I never played a mod this hard since gridlock, my highest round is 21, good job.
Post by: Stealthonite on May 15, 2019, 09:08:34 pm
Just curious, but will any more guns be added in future updates like the rest of the COD WWII family, or is the mod just about complete?

P.S. - This is the best cod zombies mod I know of imo, great work! :D

Post by: udk115v2 on May 16, 2019, 12:48:26 am
Still playing the heck out of this mod, once I actually followed instructions and learned what to do during a black load screen, aha. >>
I must say, the newest version with the winnable game is really cool. Only beat one map so far, nacht, at round 38, but I hope to beat a few more in the near future! Like, with the endgame now, this mod is pretty much perfection, my only nitpick is the fact my fave shotgun the trench gun is just a grenade launcher like in blops 4, but then you guy gave it the switchable ammo type from a shotgun that spews pellets that are sniper rounds and the rocket launcher sooo...yeah thanks for that! This mod is pretty much the best mod for black ops, and probably the best gameplay overhaul for any game I played in a long, long time. Kudos!
Post by: Anomalous13 on May 16, 2019, 10:26:04 am
Hi everyone, I've been working on an in-depth guide to this mod with input from OP (NikolaiLikesVodka), and wanted to share it with you! This guide discusses tier lists that rank every gun and perk available in the mod, and how viable they are. And also various advice and tips for guns, perks and their locations in every map, and power-ups since this mod is significantly more difficult than the typical vanilla Black Ops Zombies experienece. It also has statistics for every gun if you were curious, and general advice for progressing through the rounds and completing the endgame challenges. Hope you like it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EEjYWHjOl0H2331BmzPsuKqNoOXCLi-l2fzsrOCW-Kk/edit?usp=sharing (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EEjYWHjOl0H2331BmzPsuKqNoOXCLi-l2fzsrOCW-Kk/edit?usp=sharing)

The guide is not set in stone, and is still subject to changes! Any feedback is welcome
Post by: Casey_Hartley on May 16, 2019, 11:39:02 pm
I keep getting memory access violations when playing Dead Ops Arcade. I just made it to the end of round 2 when I entered the area for round 3, when the game gave me the memory access violation notice.
Post by: BleachyClean on May 17, 2019, 09:10:17 pm
Hey guys new to UGX. Literally made an account so I could use this mod.

Just thought I'd leave my thoughts on it and some bugs I've encountered:

Really fun! I like it a lot! Brings new light to an almost ten year old game! Nice work!

Bosses are a nice addition but I'd like the ability to not have them. I didn't really like the boss zombies during/after BO2 and still certainly dont.

I'm not huge on the explosive zombies and dogs. I'm not sure if PhD stops this but for what I've seen I don't think it does. It blurs your vision and will probably be the thing that kills you.

On Moon I believe the power sometimes will not have the ability to be turned on? I've played twice now and it hasn't given me the ability to turn it on both runs.

And yeah like you said in your known bugs Co-Op is a real pain to get working. My friend and I have gotten it on Five but we can't seem to get Kino to work. He doesn't have the DLC so we can't try those.

But overall I enjoy it. Thank you for your contribution good sir.
Post by: BleachyClean on May 19, 2019, 01:48:19 am
Figured out the issue with Moon. If you pack a punch before you turn the power on (getting Mustangs before round 1 in NML) it won't let you. It's not affected by juggernog or stamin-up, just the pack a punch.

Hope this helps someone.
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 19, 2019, 09:55:43 am

I never played a mod this hard since gridlock, my highest round is 21, good job.
Good job on achieving round 21. Thanks, once you get the feel of it things start to become easier.

Just curious, but will any more guns be added in future updates like the rest of the COD WWII family, or is the mod just about complete?

P.S. - This is the best cod zombies mod I know of imo, great work! :D

Hell I wish tbh because my Hardrive died before the mod released I couldn't add any extra guns. (We already hit the weapon limit and adding in anymore through bootleg means would cause crashes). I can tell you I cycled through a lot of the ww2 aresnal and believe me I wish they were all in the mod, but...gotta have a mix of modern and old school guns. Yeah it's just about complete maybe if we figure out fixes for bugs or just wanna tweak the game we will update it. Thank you for loving the mod! :D.

Still playing the heck out of this mod, once I actually followed instructions and learned what to do during a black load screen, aha. >>
I must say, the newest version with the winnable game is really cool. Only beat one map so far, nacht, at round 38, but I hope to beat a few more in the near future! Like, with the endgame now, this mod is pretty much perfection, my only nitpick is the fact my fave shotgun the trench gun is just a grenade launcher like in blops 4, but then you guy gave it the switchable ammo type from a shotgun that spews pellets that are sniper rounds and the rocket launcher sooo...yeah thanks for that! This mod is pretty much the best mod for black ops, and probably the best gameplay overhaul for any game I played in a long, long time. Kudos!
Lmao thanks for actually taking the time to read the instructions (no srsly). Thank you for the feedback, our exact goal overhaul this simple horde mode by removing all the safties. We figured some people would want some goal or objective so winnable endgames was the easiest way, maybe some rewards would be nice but we dunno yet.

I keep getting memory access violations when playing Dead Ops Arcade. I just made it to the end of round 2 when I entered the area for round 3, when the game gave me the memory access violation notice.
I'm not sure honestly.  I know game mod tends to crash after playing for awhile.

Really fun! I like it a lot! Brings new light to an almost ten year old game! Nice work!

Bosses are a nice addition but I'd like the ability to not have them. I didn't really like the boss zombies during/after BO2 and still certainly dont.

I'm not huge on the explosive zombies and dogs. I'm not sure if PhD stops this but for what I've seen I don't think it does. It blurs your vision and will probably be the thing that kills you.

On Moon I believe the power sometimes will not have the ability to be turned on? I've played twice now and it hasn't given me the ability to turn it on both runs.

And yeah like you said in your known bugs Co-Op is a real pain to get working. My friend and I have gotten it on Five but we can't seem to get Kino to work. He doesn't have the DLC so we can't try those.

Thanks for enjoying the mod! If we really wanted to we can't have the option to disable bosses because a lot of the mechanics sorta revolve around them and we are set on keeping them in or else it would feel way to easy. The damage taken for explosive zombies and dogs is determined by the your distance from them and they like other enemies are there to keep you on your feet and alert. Yes the power switch issue happens on moon but usually you just wait a little bit and the text should pop up to activate the switch, we did that to counter people getting instantly settup on round 1 if they grinded points on no mans. Lastly for coop glitches you just gotta be patient and keep trying.

Post by: Stealthonite on May 20, 2019, 03:07:56 am
Perhaps you might consider just releasing another version of the mod that removes the modern weapons and replace them with the rest of the COD WWII arsenal instead? That way people would be able to choose between all out old school guns or a balance between modern and old school -> (AKA the mod as it is currently).
Post by: Stealthonite on May 20, 2019, 03:09:43 am
As in two separate, but similar mods is what I'm trying to get at here.
Post by: Liamza2314 on May 20, 2019, 03:10:14 pm

And yeah like you said in your known bugs Co-Op is a real pain to get working. My friend and I have gotten it on Five but we can't seem to get Kino to work. He doesn't have the DLC so we can't try those.

I've been rekt by the dogs like 5 times now, it really is frustrating especially if you are trying to get the EE done cos every round counts
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 21, 2019, 01:35:17 am

Perhaps you might consider just releasing another version of the mod that removes the modern weapons and replace them with the rest of the COD WWII arsenal instead? That way people would be able to choose between all out old school guns or a balance between modern and old school -> (AKA the mod as it is currently).
I wish but I don't have access to the original files themselves for the models including weapon files, models, animations, effects, etc only scripts can be edited. Even if my hardrive didn't die I would prefer one single mod to avoid confusion.
Title: widow's wine
Post by: Thestefjack on May 21, 2019, 03:23:18 pm
Hi! absolutely loving the mod. Played the mod plenty of times with a friend coop. Is it correct that widow's wine on five is bugged? I played the map two times already on coop and i can't seem to buy the perk...

Keep up the good work!
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 22, 2019, 04:11:55 am

Hi! absolutely loving the mod. Played the mod plenty of times with a friend coop. Is it correct that widow's wine on five is bugged? I played the map two times already on coop and i can't seem to buy the perk...

Keep up the good work!
Son of a bitch I see the issue now... My best guess is that having the machine right behind the wall where the teleporter is messed up the trigger. I changed the location of the perk machine and now the trigger shows up, expect the fix in the next update till then just buy other perks. 
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on June 01, 2019, 09:34:58 am
Alright lads the FINAL (I swear it should be the last) update is out! Download and have fun we ain't nerfing anymore shit.8)
Post by: savagejustice85 on June 02, 2019, 05:35:36 am
Been waiting for this  for a long time, it's perfect. I'm gonna see if you actually know how I am just by name
Post by: MayroModz on June 02, 2019, 08:41:14 am
Alright lads the FINAL (I swear it should be the last) update is out! Download and have fun we ain't nerfing anymore shit.8)
 Awesome additions to the mod, very welcome changes and challenges to the mod indeed but, it would've been perfect if you replaced the monkeys on Ascension with the dogs. I hate those monkeys so damn much lol. Taking perks and sh#t!! Thats all I ask.
Post by: Anomalous13 on June 05, 2019, 06:59:20 am
Anyone interested in linking up and playing this mod together? Been having lots of fun with it

I also updated the Survival Guide to include extra tips on completing challenges and the special zombies!
Post by: Eggboi72 on June 06, 2019, 10:20:23 am
thank you for making epic mod you are my new dad now also I'll give you vbucks if you make work in multiplayer not so bad :(((((
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on June 08, 2019, 10:51:42 am

thank you for making epic mod you are my new dad now also I'll give you vbucks if you make work in multiplayer not so bad :(((((
Lol, I'm afraid we tried but couldn't fix the issue you just gotta keep trying and eventually coop will work. No thanks already have enough children.

Awesome additions to the mod, very welcome changes and challenges to the mod indeed but, it would've been perfect if you replaced the monkeys on Ascension with the dogs. I hate those monkeys so damn much lol. Taking perks and sh#t!! Thats all I ask.
Thanks mate! Nah we wanted to keep the monkeys because of the difficulty they provide lmao. Shouldn't be too much a problem since sometimes they just stand still and you can go hunt them down.

Post by: alaurenc9 on June 09, 2019, 05:09:19 am
Lol, I'm afraid we tried but couldn't fix the issue you just gotta keep trying and eventually coop will work. No thanks already have enough children.
Thanks mate! Nah we wanted to keep the monkeys because of the difficulty they provide lmao. Shouldn't be too much a problem since sometimes they just stand still and you can go hunt them down.

"No thanks already have enough children."

Fuck you dad.
Post by: CraftBrewMan on June 11, 2019, 01:33:35 pm
Thank you much appreciated! 

I'm gonna take cyanide pills now.

Double Post Merge: May 11, 2019, 01:39:53 am

https://youtu.be/4ct863PFKHA?t=153 (https://youtu.be/4ct863PFKHA?t=153)

This video rollon made for installing his mod is pretty much the same process to install this mod.

Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on June 16, 2019, 07:55:34 am
I heard BO1 severs are down and probably for good because both activision and treyarch are money hungry for cash(Thanks assholes! maybe the ceo of activision will get beheaded by isis or something) anyways here is a small guide if anyone wants to play the mod still (Solo only).

Step 1: Load up the mod
Step 2: Open up the developer console 
Step 3: type /devmap zombie_(insert map name)
Example : /devmap zombie_cod5_prototype
Step 4: Boom ya in game!

- List of map names-
Nacht Der Untoten = zombie_cod5_prototype
Verrückt = zombie_cod5_asylum
Shi No Numa = zombie_cod5_sumpf
Der Riese = zombie_cod5_factory
Kino Der Toten = zombie_theater
Five = zombie_pentagon
Dead Ops Arcade = zombietron
Ascension = zombie_cosmodrome
Call of the Dead = zombie_coast
Shangri La = zombie_temple
Moon = zombie_moon
Post by: supremewormy on June 16, 2019, 03:15:25 pm
Im getting errors when I load up the mod , Such as 'clientscripts/_zombiemode_ffotd' , I don't know what else to do.
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on June 18, 2019, 02:49:50 am
Im getting errors when I load up the mod , Such as 'clientscripts/_zombiemode_ffotd' , I don't know what else to do.
Your probably the first person to get that. You installed everything right i'm assuming? 
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on June 20, 2019, 04:44:26 am
I heard BO1 severs are down and probably for good because both activision and treyarch are money hungry for cash(Thanks assholes! maybe the ceo of activision will get beheaded by isis or something) anyways here is a small guide if anyone wants to play the mod still (Solo only).

Step 1: Load up the mod
Step 2: Open up the developer console
Step 3: type /devmap zombie_(insert map name)
Example : /devmap zombie_cod5_prototype
Step 4: Boom ya in game!

- List of map names-
Nacht Der Untoten = zombie_cod5_prototype
Verrückt = zombie_cod5_asylum
Shi No Numa = zombie_cod5_sumpf
Der Riese = zombie_cod5_factory
Kino Der Toten = zombie_theater
Five = zombie_pentagon
Dead Ops Arcade = zombietron
Ascension = zombie_cosmodrome
Call of the Dead = zombie_coast
Shangri La = zombie_temple
Moon = zombie_moon
Disregard this message because the severs are back up for now...
Post by: cph30075 on June 20, 2019, 07:22:15 pm
Holy heck this is one of the most insane mods for Call of Duty in general I've ever played. I used to play a bunch of modded WaW but never knew Black Ops had mods. Decided to try this one out and my god it's amazing. I love it so much, though I find the difficulty ramp up after round 15 to be a bit much for my liking. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

Is there a way to use cheats with this mod enabled? I wanna explore all the maps as it's been a long time since I've played Black Ops since XBOX 360 let alone modded BO1. I also just like dicking around lol.

Thanks for this masterpiece homie
Post by: supremewormy on June 20, 2019, 11:53:53 pm
The servers are back up , you could play zombies without using commands.
Post by: RaindT on June 22, 2019, 05:42:32 pm
Has the mod been taken down?
Post by: rollir025 on June 22, 2019, 07:25:48 pm
MediaFire and MEGA links not working
Post by: Diakyuto on June 23, 2019, 12:12:10 am
The mod is down on both links
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on June 23, 2019, 03:09:41 am
Holy heck this is one of the most insane mods for Call of Duty in general I've ever played. I used to play a bunch of modded WaW but never knew Black Ops had mods. Decided to try this one out and my god it's amazing. I love it so much, though I find the difficulty ramp up after round 15 to be a bit much for my liking. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

Is there a way to use cheats with this mod enabled? I wanna explore all the maps as it's been a long time since I've played Black Ops since XBOX 360 let alone modded BO1. I also just like dicking around lol.

Thanks for this masterpiece homie
Thanks man! you will get used to it after a few games and learn your way around things. Sorry man we disabled them but you could still use basic stuff like FOV, Gravity, Speed, etc.

Double Post Merge: June 23, 2019, 09:41:24 am
Released a Patch 1.4 because I think we fixed a potential game freezing glitch that happens when you kill the exo boss. As of now we doesn't explode and spew gas because it was causing the host to drop frames and everyone else to lag out, but it should be fixed now :) 
Post by: cph30075 on June 24, 2019, 04:01:05 am
Thanks man! you will get used to it after a few games and learn your way around things. Sorry man we disabled them but you could still use basic stuff like FOV, Gravity, Speed, etc.

Released a Patch 1.4 because I think we fixed a potential game freezing glitch that happens when you kill the exo boss. As of now we doesn't explode and spew gas because it was causing the host to drop frames and everyone else to lag out, but it should be fixed now :)
 Yeah, I played much more after posting this and don't have any qualms anymore with the lack of cheats - it's really challenging but holy hell it gets really goddamn fun running around in Kino trying to avoid the zombies. Eventually you get a rythm and get really far. My best was round 35, I'm hoping to get a friend on and do some co-op. Though, I find Moon's difficulty a bit too overwhelming with the bucket-wheel excavators and this mod together, but eventually I'll get it.

This mod also inspired me to get BO3 after I saw the new perks and weapons from this modpack (the ones from BO3, of course). I have it now and it's tons of fun, thanks for indirectly showing me that BO3 is apparantly really goddamn good for zombies.
Post by: edoom54 on June 24, 2019, 10:02:03 pm

Released a Patch 1.4 because I think we fixed a potential game freezing glitch that happens when you kill the exo boss. As of now we doesn't explode and spew gas because it was causing the host to drop frames and everyone else to lag out, but it should be fixed now :)
 i wanted to play the mod but it looks like its not working or its down. do u know when it will be back up?

Post by: zsh_ on June 25, 2019, 04:40:57 pm
i wanted to play the mod but it looks like its not working or its down. do u know when it will be back up?
 I just downloaded it using the mega link and it worked fine for me.
Post by: AdrX003 on June 28, 2019, 03:26:25 pm
To those having trouble playing in coop please read the known bugs tab, I'm sorry it has to be that way.

Double Post Merge: April 20, 2019, 07:41:53 pm

<p>[tested only the 1.1.1 version, im going through the most recent right now] i really dont care about how much time i spend to start a coop, verurkt and moon took +100 tries but now they work fine. i just wanted shangri-la.... the game keeps the host at kind of a "middle map middle lobby" screen, and when player 2 connects, the host is frozen (and this never changed through host exchange in +30 tries, but ill keep trying it)</p><p>and can you extend the Eclipse time for solo just a bit?</p>

Post by: prime_ghost1 on June 29, 2019, 12:05:19 pm
Everytime I open a map it says server script compilr error 

Post by: MayroModz on July 01, 2019, 05:21:47 am
I was playing Der Riese with the Renaissance Mod V1.4 with the Walter Toggle Acton Pap'd and while I was shooting zombies, I got a G_Spawn: no free entities error. Maybe it was because I raised the fov to 95 via console when I started game? I'm not sure. 
Post by: RHAIMI on July 05, 2019, 10:11:32 pm
Really hard, but still good to play, gj lad
Post by: halofrancy on July 08, 2019, 09:27:37 pm
when i click on "zombie" it stucks in "connecting..." (probably with the servers). 
what i have to do ?? ???
Post by: theRatb0y on July 13, 2019, 05:55:01 am
Figured out the issue with Moon. If you pack a punch before you turn the power on (getting Mustangs before round 1 in NML) it won't let you. It's not affected by juggernog or stamin-up, just the pack a punch.

Hope this helps someone.
 Weird I was wondering why it wouldn't let me turn it on, came straight to the comments to figure it out..
Love this mod thanks a lot to the creator you are a beast!
Post by: Capt_Halvorsen on July 21, 2019, 04:34:30 pm
Hey.
I would like to know if there is a way to disable the ""invisible flame zombie boss"" on kino der toten.
The game freezes 5/10 times when that zombie is killed. I know u mentioned a possible fix for that in 1.4(not totally sure). However its stil freezing on kino der totet, which is the map me and my friends plays exclusively xD

I would trie to fix it myself but i dont know how to repack .FF files or even if it works.

Anyways, thx for the mod :)
Post by: thegoldenwolf555 on July 24, 2019, 08:29:29 am
i have a problem:

when i switch from unmoded black ops to moded black ops it sends me back to the windows dashboard and bascallys freezes my computer.

help please
Post by: Lord-san on July 29, 2019, 11:10:12 pm
Thanks for the mod, rly awesome work like always!
Post by: AdrX003 on July 30, 2019, 11:18:14 pm

Double Post Merge: April 20, 2019, 05:47:54 pm

Double Post Merge: April 20, 2019, 05:49:31 pm

wow, the Exo Boss/ The King is pretty strong hahah
i know you said its final version, but ive written some stuff that you might want
(and through this year i will have alot of time to playtest anything. pm if you need (more active on telegram: @lolidev))
=========================
/--/ Scripting /--/
-Add sound completion and wait for user input to get some the rewards at challenges
-Allow Frag/Semtex wallbuy to get Widow's Wine grenades when the player is using the perk
-fix locations for perk proning like the Revive on Shang (except on water i think)
-keep FOV sometimes when teleporting (only saw this on Kino, DR might have it too)
-bug where player gets stuck on one of the teleporter rooms,KinoPAP, or outside the map after being auto revived by Whos Who (maybe limit the doppleganger spawning to the zones that the game might have some "auto limits" of some sort)
-make the same chance of getting Fire Sale to get Perk Bottle
-Max Ammo reward +song Easter Egg +one of the 2 non-machine perks to all ZC maps (now that we can get the BO3 scripts with the new tool)
-EE to get perks on Kino listening all the radios, teleporting to the 3 secret zones and linking the switches where the teleporter haves cables linked to them?
-More eclipse time for solo games on Shangri-La sidequest, and make everyone gets the perma-perks like moon/COTD
-maybe double time for the PAP Drop at Verrukt and Shi no numa (sometimes is very far) or just force to spawn in closest zone to the drop
-the Lockdown rounds seem impossible after the 3rd or more, seems to need a nerf, something like limit the zombies on solo to 24 or 30 (on Coop seems OK, tested until round 34, 35, the flow of the dogs and zombies are good, seems hard as it should)
-WW2 Combat Knife anims to hold on "X", adding Mob Knife and All Melees there it the mod have any space (wich i think the isnt, but a lite version of it with those would surely be awesome)
-button to inspect anim?
/--/ Models changes/fixes /--/
-Shi No Numa Peter model
-Shangri-la spawn mistery box having the cover/upper part being out of position when closed
-BO3 Easter Egg Items (vril, focusing stone, focusing crystals, MPD, maybe moon computers)
-maybe change Panzersoldat model to Origins BO3 one and add it to more maps
=========================<
/--/ Model+Scripting /--/
Update ADS to IW_Intervention to BO1_AUG model(the 1.5 Swarovski ACOG zoom,with corresponding sniper zoom, Intervention lens model)
Post by: gel14a on August 06, 2019, 08:21:53 pm
The most awesome mod I've played so far. It makes me play the maps I've played hundreeds of times again, and again!
P.S. Moon has a serious problem, I can't take neither P.E.S. nor Hacker. Is there any way this can be fixed?
Post by: Lord-san on August 19, 2019, 09:34:30 am
Thank you for all this awesome support

I bright my full gameplay on Kino to round 50 with the mod.

https://youtu.be/pnWTqgcKQkg (https://youtu.be/pnWTqgcKQkg)

Rly awesome mod thanks for all the guys behind this and thanks to Partisan for reply on my video, thank you very much

Soon all other maps.

Post by: sean_a_z on August 21, 2019, 01:28:37 am
All I cam say is that Der Riese is the fucking best map ever in this mod and Verrukt is like going veteran mode in campaign
Post by: zebaku on August 25, 2019, 02:02:07 pm
when i try to load the map from the mods tab ingame it say could not find script 'clientscripts/_zombiemode_ffotd'
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on August 28, 2019, 05:12:51 pm

wow, the Exo Boss/ The King is pretty strong hahah
i know you said its final version, but ive written some stuff that you might want
(and through this year i will have alot of time to playtest anything. pm if you need (more active on telegram: @lolidev))
/--/ Scripting /--/
-Add sound completion and wait for user input to get some the rewards at challenges
-Allow Frag/Semtex wallbuy to get Widow's Wine grenades when the player is using the perk
-fix locations for perk proning like the Revive on Shang (except on water i think)
-keep FOV sometimes when teleporting (only saw this on Kino, DR might have it too)
-bug where player gets stuck on one of the teleporter rooms,KinoPAP, or outside the map after being auto revived by Whos Who (maybe limit the doppleganger spawning to the zones that the game might have some "auto limits" of some sort)
-make the same chance of getting Fire Sale to get Perk Bottle
-Max Ammo reward +song Easter Egg +one of the 2 non-machine perks to all ZC maps (now that we can get the BO3 scripts with the new tool)
-EE to get perks on Kino listening all the radios, teleporting to the 3 secret zones and linking the switches where the teleporter haves cables linked to them?
-More eclipse time for solo games on Shangri-La sidequest, and make everyone gets the perma-perks like moon/COTD
-maybe double time for the PAP Drop at Verrukt and Shi no numa (sometimes is very far) or just force to spawn in closest zone to the drop
-the Lockdown rounds seem impossible after the 3rd or more, seems to need a nerf, something like limit the zombies on solo to 24 or 30 (on Coop seems OK, tested until round 34, 35, the flow of the dogs and zombies are good, seems hard as it should)
-WW2 Combat Knife anims to hold on "X", adding Mob Knife and All Melees there it the mod have any space (wich i think the isnt, but a lite version of it with those would surely be awesome)
-button to inspect anim?
/--/ Models changes/fixes /--/
-Shi No Numa Peter model
-Shangri-la spawn mistery box having the cover/upper part being out of position when closed
-BO3 Easter Egg Items (vril, focusing stone, focusing crystals, MPD, maybe moon computers)
-maybe change Panzersoldat model to Origins BO3 one and add it to more maps
=========================<
/--/ Model+Scripting /--/
Update ADS to IW_Intervention to BO1_AUG model(the 1.5 Swarovski ACOG zoom,with corresponding sniper zoom, Intervention lens model)
Just want to say I appreciate your feedback and glad you liked the mod. The only downside is that everyone is pretty much finished with the mod in terms of support etc and also I lost the source files on my hardrive meaning things such as having an extra knife, adding extra models/sounds/weapons/fx would require me redoing the mod from scratch. I was planning to post a prototype version to try out but it's just an attempt to fix the coop lag when killing the exo boss.
All I cam say is that Der Riese is the fucking best map ever in this mod and Verrukt is like going veteran mode in campaign
 Thanks!, The whole mod is veteran mode but for zombies lmaoo
Thank you for all this awesome support

I bright my full gameplay on Kino to round 50 with the mod.

https://youtu.be/pnWTqgcKQkg (https://youtu.be/pnWTqgcKQkg)

Rly awesome mod thanks for all the guys behind this and thanks to Partisan for reply on my video, thank you very much

Soon all other maps.

Appreciate it man!, I added some of your videos to the mods page under gameplay! Thanks once again.

Post by: AdrX003 on August 29, 2019, 01:29:28 am
Just want to say I appreciate your feedback and glad you liked the mod. The only downside is that everyone is pretty much finished with the mod in terms of support etc and also I lost the source files on my hardrive meaning things such as having an extra knife, adding extra models/sounds/weapons/fx would require me redoing the mod from scratch. I was planning to post a prototype version to try out but it's just an attempt to fix the coop lag when killing the exo boss. Thanks!, The whole mod is veteran mode but for zombies lmaooAppreciate it man!, I added some of your videos to the mods page under gameplay! Thanks once again.

((as i cant reply in your PM so ill answer here)) yea, all fine to test anything you make. (and wile playing recently i had a problem trying to put 3 (me and 2 friends) in a lobby, everything was correctly set, when the third dude joined, the game excluded the 2nd, and we could not get in a game)
Post by: supremewormy on September 06, 2019, 11:23:41 pm
I keep having the same problem over and over again , don't know if anyone has the same problem but I can't at least make it to the bo1 menu screen , but being greeted with the loading screen then a error message with the text 'clientscripts/_zombiemode_ffotd' , I don't know what else to do , I have game_mod installed and I just need help on how to get through the error messages , Do I need ascension for this?
Post by: RarePepe on September 07, 2019, 09:01:21 am
Congratulations and respect for making this epic mod reality, very well done.  How does one go about playing this amazing mod online with friends?
Figured I might need to set up LAN, unless Im missing something.  
Thanks

Post by: Lokplom on September 09, 2019, 01:03:52 am
Your probably the first person to get that. You installed everything right i'm assuming?
  Im having the same problem.
Post by: ForeskinJohn on September 12, 2019, 08:58:27 pm
Does anyone know how to get this running with the BGamer T5 client? or rather the mod launcher (game_mod) with T5? it would really help if something like that was possible, or anyone had any alternative solutions.
Post by: bradleye13 on September 14, 2019, 12:47:03 pm
Is there a way to link the mod to bgT5launcher that support local lan?
Post by: Clippy95 on September 14, 2019, 02:58:22 pm
Is there a way to link the mod to bgT5launcher that support local lan?
 Yes
Post by: AxlNicoTomato on September 15, 2019, 02:42:26 am
excellent mod

Post by: Wire_Knight on September 18, 2019, 02:41:55 am
is it normal that i cannot see george's light level? he is always in zombie mode even when walking and you cannot tell how much hp he has left
Post by: thearcticdino on September 20, 2019, 02:08:19 am
I've never been so stressed out playing shi no numa solo wtf :D

Post by: Lord-san on September 21, 2019, 11:02:11 am
My new trys

Ascension stuck on round 35 but gameplay and challenges ok

https://youtu.be/etKs7JFb36w (https://youtu.be/etKs7JFb36w)

Der Riese Flawless gameplay and complete

https://youtu.be/dl25yeoE3zY (https://youtu.be/dl25yeoE3zY)

Moon Complete but bad game :(

https://youtu.be/EY0hFPqenjw (https://youtu.be/EY0hFPqenjw)

Five complete gameplay ok

https://youtu.be/8MFOMGeiVfI (https://youtu.be/8MFOMGeiVfI)

Call of the Dead looking around but gameplay ok

https://youtu.be/k-agtLb9bI8 (https://youtu.be/k-agtLb9bI8)

Many thanks for bright us this awesome mod to all the staff and special thanks to Partisan for supporting my streams

Cheers!

PD.

Five Co-Op with Noroko

https://youtu.be/HHq8yYETw5M (https://youtu.be/HHq8yYETw5M)

Moon CO-OP Noroko - Ervic

https://studio.youtube.com/video/u-n9k1CJnpk/edit (https://studio.youtube.com/video/u-n9k1CJnpk/edit)

Bad game for me xD

Spanish Stream