Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Downloading right now n.n ! I'll have a quick game before going to sleep and give my thoughts after !
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
boysta2011's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
Is the link working? my download jumps from 3 hours to 7? wtf normally takes 2 minutes, any advice please

Thanks
Boysta
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Yes! It's finally released! Will take a shot right when it's done downloading :)
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Alwoke78's Groups
Alwoke78's Contact & Social LinksAlwoke78Alwoke78
amazing work
Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
Signature
I strongly advise ignoring any previous post I made as an edgy and cynical teenager
zsftw115's Groups
So much win. :mother:
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Anybody else having problem to buy BO1 perks/Tombstone? Those machines always gives me the hand icon and cant buy them. Clipping is wierd in some places, might want to fix that. Found ending in Round 11 :D Pretty good map, have to say that
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for sharing 热爱cod的基友屌丝们QQ群145471670  :troll:
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
im aggressive
Signature
:D
jzob1234's Groups
jzob1234's Contact & Social Linksjzobjzob123
I start with 500000 points and dogs don't spawn. Map has some models clipping into other objects and gaps in the floor in one of the rooms. Would post a picture but Steams isn't working.  :P
thats your waw...
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
Nice one man, will give it a go later
Thanks for sharing  :troll:
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
The map just seems like a hey look at all these guns i have kinda map, while all these guns are cool and mostly well done, the map itself is pretty half assed. The spawn area is supposed to be a car park, right? it has no white lines between spaces and the cars are all the same models it just looks silly. The library area its self is also kinda strange it's just one big training room with the same book case spammed, WaW has tones of shelves and book cases that could have made the area look oh so better, doesn't really resemble a library either most libraries have aisles of book shelves not just the walls with book cases on them. The teleport areas and pap area was pretty cool but the path to the teleport is ridiculous i mean i have to buy a teddy to open a door? i just don't get it the reason it took me so long to do the map is because i had to figure out the stupid logic behind opening doors, it ranged from Teddies to a chalk wall texture which is pretty stupid as wall guns use the same texture. The custom content being the weapons and perks are really good for the most part but the map itself seems rushed. The map had potential if you made wall textures, normal debris and the library area look more like a library this map would have turned out pretty good.

TL;DR The custom content was good but the map seemed rushed and a cluster of different ideas just thrown together.
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
You go make a video of this map boysta?  ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
im aggressive
jzob1234's Groups
The map just seems like a hey look at all these guns i have kinda map, while all these guns are cool and mostly well done, the map itself is pretty half assed. The spawn area is supposed to be a car park, right? it has no white lines between spaces and the cars are all the same models it just looks silly. The library area its self is also kinda strange it's just one big training room with the same book case spammed, WaW has tones of shelves and book cases that could have made the area look oh so better, doesn't really resemble a library either most libraries have aisles of book shelves not just the walls with book cases on them. The teleport areas and pap area was pretty cool but the path to the teleport is ridiculous i mean i have to buy a teddy to open a door? i just don't get it the reason it took me so long to do the map is because i had to figure out the stupid logic behind opening doors, it ranged from Teddies to a chalk wall texture which is pretty stupid as wall guns use the same texture. The custom content being the weapons and perks are really good for the most part but the map itself seems rushed. The map had potential if you made wall textures, normal debris and the library area look more like a library this map would have turned out pretty good.

TL;DR The custom content was good but the map seemed rushed and a cluster of different ideas just thrown together.
ya i see what your sayin here
1. its not suposted to be super detailed...
2. its not all bout the guns  :poker:
3. ill use these tips for my next map... thats if i do make one  :derp:

oh and good luck getin passed round 30 for everyone  :troll:
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Yeah, played it now in co op with Hammy. Hintstrings not working, perks not working, buying Electric Cherry gave it to Hammy too. Hes models were glitching, EC didnt always work and clipping is bad in fences and some doors. Detailing should be more, F2000 PaP is way too underpowered. Well, Im done ranting. Good map, but maybe rushed? Dont know, but beta testers didnt find everything
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
im aggressive
jzob1234's Groups
Yeah, played it now in co op with Hammy. Hintstrings not working, perks not working, buying Electric Cherry gave it to Hammy too. Hes models were glitching, EC didnt always work and clipping is bad in fences and some doors. Detailing should be more, F2000 PaP is way too underpowered. Well, Im done ranting. Good map, but maybe rushed? Dont know, but beta testers didnt find everything
orly?

U wana explan why its workin fine for me?
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
well apparently it isnt working for us. also the zombies were doing half the crawl and the normal anims just the crawl anims or just no anims and floating. Idk why maybe just a glich but the hintstrings werent working

Loading ...