UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Same issue here. Temporarily removing the t4m mod fixed it for me.

:-\
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Nice updates, that map is beautiful, which goes without saying really, and I really like the way the map turns around, lots of fun for gun game. So many beautiful guns!
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
Same issue here. Temporarily removing the t4m mod fixed it for me.

I dont even have T4M installed. I just can install it from the .exe program cause it just freezes my PC
Date Registered: 23 November 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Hobobatman's Groups
Hobobatman's Contact & Social Links
First off, I want to say that this map is absolutely amazing; custom character models, custom weapons, fantastic map design eight perks, even a new perk animation. I almost feel guilty for not paying money for this.

Anyways I have a few things I would like to say regarding the map's content. On occasion the box would just get bugged; it would become impossible to use it after a point, I've played the map nine separate times and three times this has happened to me, two out of those times it would occur after the box has teleported once. Also, I feel that the fire speed/bolt speed on the Kraber-AP Sniper is way to slow; I found that even with DoubleTap reloading the gun with Speed Cola after every shot was faster than waiting for the bolt animation to end.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
If your talking about the anim I think u r, it was already in waw, just was left unused ( cut/unused content ) - the third person drinking anim
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
If your talking about the anim I think u r, it was already in waw, just was left unused ( cut/unused content ) - the third person drinking anim

You dont drink perks in this map ( at least in v1 not, havent tried the new one yet ). They use the anims from killing-floor, injecting it into your arm  8)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
You dont drink perks in this map ( at least in v1 not, havent tried the new one yet ). They use the anims from killing-floor, injecting it into your arm  8)
ah, fair enough
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I dont even have T4M installed. I just can install it from the .exe program cause it just freezes my PC
How much physical RAM do you have?
Date Registered: 18 November 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
JackMorixyz's Groups
JackMorixyz's Contact & Social Links
I love this version of the map more then the old one but there are a few downsides, also know as bugs that me and my friend have seen.

Bugs:
- the minigun drop
desc:
it is causing alot of bugs like not letting us buy the box.

another bug caused by the minigun which i experienced is when i was down my friend was killing zombies right beside me and just before i got downed i bought the box and i had 2 guns on me, but right before my friend tried to revive me he killed a zombie and a minigun drop appeared where i was and i picked it up while i was down and i used it to kill some zombies and when i got revived i only had the one gun i got from the box and no other and i tried using the box to get a second one but we were unable to use it because i picked up the drop.

and while a player has the minigun equiped, nobody can buy doors, the box, perks etc

and while a player has the minigun equiped all other players have unlimited ammo, which i think is no fun.

the minigun is the only thing i have seen that causes bugs like this but other than that everythings fine.

i would recommend removing that minigun drop and perhaps just add a minigun to the box and see why its causing theses bugs because to me its no fun to play because the drop rate for it is to high and we always pick it up and then we either have to restart the match or stop playing.

please look into this and patch it.

i will still play the map but it would be more fun without theses bugs which are the only ones i know about at the moment.

And I LOVE the new version of the Rorsch MK-1, i used to hate the gun because it was so hard to use before but now its got more firepower know as awesomeness.

Thanks alot
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
sounds like hes setting global variables instead of player specific ones

as for the ammo thing, instead of using the DVAR ( that i assume was used ) tick the "unlimited ammo" option on the weaponfile for the minigun
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!

Double Post Merge: December 06, 2015, 04:14:09 pm
How much physical RAM do you have?
I have 4GBs but this has happened for the first time.After this first time though i cant install ANY maps from installers  :poker:
Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 04:14:44 pm by ZE~Skullcrusher
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i cant install ANY maps from installers  :poker:

This sound as an issue affecting only you, so undo whatever you did wrong to make it work again or ask someone who had similair issues in the past. i dont think this map topic is the place to resolve that specific problem try the HELP DESK section instead of released map section.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Managed to install the map. I dont know exactly what i did but i deleted some mods in my folder.Is there supposed to be a limit to the mods?
Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 07:09:35 pm by ZE~Skullcrusher
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Managed to install the map. I dont know exactly what i did but i deleted some mods in my folder.Is there supposed to be a limit to the mods?
there is, its pretty high tho ( like 300 or something i thought )
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
there is, its pretty high tho ( like 300 or something i thought )

The limit for showing mods in WaW is about 208, cant remember exact number

Loading ...