Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
Has it a beatable ending?
U wot m9?  :poker:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Okay, now I have more time to respond

CONS/Minor Concerns (This is for Classic mode, the only mode I've done so far):
    1: Nova Crawlers- They aren't a con because of "annoying explosions and fart gas". They are a con because I feel that there may be slight problem with them. They do not constantly spawn in during the round, but they instead pile up at the start then stop spawning till the next round. You can see this in the zombie counter as the number increases at first because of them spawning. I do not know if this was intentional or not, but I thought it should be brought up.

Basically its just normal zombie spawn code, nothing else to it. The Nova Crawler count is limited to 8 (per player, not sure, since I dont have script in my hands atm) Might get fixed in 1.1

2: Script Errors- Oh boy, do I love this one! I know there probably isn't any way of avoiding this error or fixing it, but it still can kill the fun I was having on my solo run. In the higher rounds (for this map the 20's onward) shooting more than one Sliquifier shot at a time can risk losing the entire game. This means I can't have fun spamming the gun as I am sometimes wanting to do. I do not know if this error also is triggered by the other weapons, but I would assume C4 also can play into it, though I didn't have any placed when I got the Sliquifier error.

G_Spawn? Not possible. I have gotten to round 50 with Sliquifier setup. Maybe something in settings? Whats your max corpse count set as?

3: Late Round bosses- WHERE ARE THEY? As I get past round 25, the boss spawns are far more rare and less occurring than the earlier rounds. This is akin to the Napalm's behavior back on Rainy Death, with his presence diminishing as time goes by. I will go through 5-8 rounds without seeing any boss at all except the Nova Crawlers. Again, no clue if this is intentional or not.

I honestly though I fixed this... I have idea for how to fix this, I will start testing, when I get mod tools in new PC

4: VERY Minor Problems/Bugs- I do not screenshots for some of these, but they have happened. One such bug is perk shader errors. One time I bought Quick Revive and my HUD showed two shaders than the usual one. Another is the total lack of a shader upon drinking a perk, although the effects of the perk are, fortunately, still present. These happened when I began to get more than 4 perks, just as a note. Another minor problem was the generators and the grenades step of the EE. But, as you have stated before, a reset easily fixes this. Another problem I encountered was that at the start of the game, Quick Revive was sometimes not available to me in solo and asked that I turn on the power first, which I know is not supposed to happen. Also, if you get two explosive touch power ups within, say, ten seconds of each other, the effect timer doesn't reset, though the indicator at the bottom of the HUD does. This means that after the first one wears out, contact with zombies is normal, even though you still have the indication that you still have the power up. This may be the same for the Jugg power up as well, but I am not entirely sure.

Give props for WaW to this. NONE of those have happened to me (except generator one, which happened while playing with Relaxing) If anyone has ideas for this, please do tell me.

Thanks for feedback though, appreciate people liking something, that I spent so much of me to work on

Has it a beatable ending?

Yes, 2 in Classic Mode and 1 in other modes
Date Registered: 24 August 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
explasm's Groups
explasm's Contact & Social Links
U wot m9?  :poker:

Sorry but I don't unterstand this strange sentence :)

I just asked if this map could bei beaten?! Sth like a buyable ending etc.
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Sorry but I don't unterstand this strange sentence :)

I just asked if this map could bei beaten?! Sth like a buyable ending etc.
hitman said YES! 2 in classic 1 in other gamemode.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links

G_Spawn? Not possible. I have gotten to round 50 with Sliquifier setup. Maybe something in settings? Whats your max corpse count set as?

Surprisingly, it was only on Tiny :P. Dunno what else could have caused the error.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Surprisingly, it was only on Tiny :P. Dunno what else could have caused the error.

If you can pinpoint when it happens and such, that would be great. I have tried to make it not happen as much as possible (Map used to G_spawn at round 20 everytime) What round were you on btw?

Edit: Got mod tools installed in new PC, atm doing some fixes in Radiant. Mostly combining doors and doing some fixes. Maybe I shall add 10 more areas :troll:
Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:04:50 pm by HitmanVere
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
We have choosen the Tactical Nuke End Game, very funny map ::)
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
We have choosen the Tactical Nuke End Game, very funny map ::)
(Image removed from quote.)

Anyways....

Update is almost done, just have to update some textures, do some mapping fixes and then do some co-op testing, yay.
After 1.1 (which can be run without T4M) should I make T4M-only update, which would add a lot more content, like more guns, buildable shield and such? Vote here:

http://strawpoll.me/6704524
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Before this get's buried by all the new maps rising up.
Must...
Save...
The...
Quality...
Content
Before...
It...
Drowns...
in...
Shit
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
Are there 2 power switches? Cause i cant seem to be able to activate the perks (and find jugg)  :lol:
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Are there 2 power switches? Cause i cant seem to be able to activate the perks (and find jugg)  :lol:
One switch Allows you to turn on Power, the other turns on the power.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(

One switch opens the door to power. First switch, to open up to power is by PHD, or inside the main building. The actual power switch is behind the spawn area, there will be a debris in the wall, a brick wall that looks out of place. Jugg is further inside the main building.
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram

Hope this helps
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBMbaDkrXAh/?taken-by=codcz115
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Finally got around to doing the easter egg, and holy crap is the third custom boss scary. I didn't let that guy get anywhere near me. I saw hit and started unloading my ray gun into him, and when that didn't work I unloaded my paped scavenger into him.

Did run into a minor issue where I couldn't knife crawlers(both normal and nova) with the galvaknuckles unless i was crouched. Even if I looked down it wouldn't let me hit them.

Loading ...