Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
This map Messed up my WaW for good thanks for not letting me play anymore -_-
your likely to get the help you need, if you actually try wording it "politely" and not instant "yeah thanks for nothing guys!"

I keep saying this...
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
First, while the UGX Mod Options are a welcome addition, if I decide not to change anything in this menu, I can't get out of the screen unless I alt-tab the game and close it from the desktop, which forces me to restart my PC since steam thinks it's still open and won't start WAW otherwise.
You need to choose each setting at least once before you are allowed to exit the screen with the Save and Close button. This isn't a bug...

Also, while not a bug, could you make the turret movable after placing it? I realized too late that I couldn't after putting it in quite a compromising position, unless I missed something. I usually do :P

Great work overall!
This is already a feature, you can purchase it with Engineer Level 2 in the Traps Machine turret menu.
Date Registered: 13 March 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Drunk Richtofen's Contact & Social Links
You need to choose each setting at least once before you are allowed to exit the screen with the Save and Close button. This isn't a bug...
This is not the case for me. Let me be more specific. I entered the UGX Mod Options and changed the Controller Input off to navigate the menu with the mouse and the Save and Close option pops up. Ok, seems fine so far. I later decide to change it back, as well as take a closer look at the other options, so I go into the Mod Options again and notice that before I change it back, the Save and Close option is already available, but then disappears when I turn the Controller Input back on.

This is also shared by the other 'toggle' options such as turning Hitmarkers on. Turning them off or muting them lets me exit but turning them on stops me from exiting. The FOV and Sensitivity sliders, however, regardless of how much they are changed, do not let me exit, so I'm forced to change a setting that I didn't want to change in order to exit.

In short, the Save and Close option only appears if at least one of the options is not on it's default setting, at least that's what happens for me. Is that normal?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I just some time to look into the v1.2 crash today and it looks like something I added to the mod.ff is causing the map to run out of memory... im afraid it might be that I added a lot of menufile code...
Date Registered: 8 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
WIL-H's Groups
WIL-H's Contact & Social LinksWIL-HWIL-H16093160WIL
Where is the handle of the power? Since the v.1.1 update, I can't find it anymore, on the v.1.0, it was on the table.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Where is the handle of the power? Since the v.1.1 update, I can't find it anymore, on the v.1.0, it was on the table.
I has always been able to spawn in multiple places, but they are all in a pretty limited area so search around the front yard, house & backyard area.
Date Registered: 8 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
WIL-H's Groups
WIL-H's Contact & Social LinksWIL-HWIL-H16093160WIL
I has always been able to spawn in multiple places, but they are all in a pretty limited area so search around the front yard, house & backyard area.

Front yard is the place with double tap and back yard is where jugg is?
Date Registered: 13 September 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
frappim's Groups
frappim's Contact & Social Links
Hey, I have a glitch with this map (Requiem), I cannot hear my partners guns when they shoot. I was told it's because the map dev  didn't put in 3rd person firing sounds. I only hear their weapon when I they have an upgraded gun, like PAP.
I hope this is the right place to post this!  :-\
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Front yard is the place with double tap and back yard is where jugg is?
Let's call the backyard the place where the Pandora's box starts.
Date Registered: 25 May 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
BannonVII's Groups
BannonVII's Contact & Social Links
I have a HUGE texture bug just on this map, anyone with the some issue? or somebody u can help me out?
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
I have a HUGE texture bug just on this map, anyone with the some issue? or somebody u can help me out?

Pics could be helpful.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Hey, I have a glitch with this map (Requiem), I cannot hear my partners guns when they shoot. I was told it's because the map dev  didn't put in 3rd person firing sounds. I only hear their weapon when I they have an upgraded gun, like PAP.
I hope this is the right place to post this!  :-\
We certainly put in all of the 3rd person sounds correctly, didn't half-ass anything. Check your sound options in the game.

Exit back to the main menu, turn off Specular maps in the graphics options, then boot into singleplayer again.
Date Registered: 13 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
frappim's Groups
frappim's Contact & Social Links
Hmmm well I don't think it's in my options menu, because I hear everything fine on all the other maps I play,
But like I said, on Requiem I can hear my partners upgraded guns but not the normal guns. It's very strange :(

It's an awesome map though :) i love the teeter totter plank thing ;)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Hmmm well I don't think it's in my options menu, because I hear everything fine on all the other maps I play,
But like I said, on Requiem I can hear my partners upgraded guns but not the normal guns. It's very strange :(

It's an awesome map though :) i love the teeter totter plank thing ;)
redownload then, as your the "only" person with this issue
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
ALonelyPotatoChi's Contact & Social LinksALonelyPotatoChipALonelyPotatoChipALonelyPotatoChipALonelyPot
I would really like if you guys made a guide to find the meteorites because I can't find the 4th one and it is really annoying

Loading ...