Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Treyarch u got nothin on UGX.
MistaC4's Groups
MistaC4's Contact & Social Linksmistac4mistac4MistaC4CrazzyGuitarPlayer
I dont know if someone has asked this already but did the true Akimbo weapons not work out? (Left click shoots left gun, right click shoots right gun)
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Reverted the Map Manager back to v1.1 until we figure out how to get the mem alloc back down. Anyone who wants to play v1.2 needs to install T4M, otherwise just delete Requiem and redownload v1.1 from the Manager.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Reverted the Map Manager back to v1.1 until we figure out how to get the mem alloc back down. Anyone who wants to play v1.2 needs to install T4M, otherwise just delete Requiem and redownload v1.1 from the Manager.
Also, there's a thing worth mentioning, you need to set r_externalconsole to 0 in order to get rid of the FPS drops due to console spam.
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
HAZDASNRF's Groups
HAZDASNRF's Contact & Social Links
I made an Easter Egg tutorial video if anyone was struggling! Amazing map guys, thank you for all your hard work to keep this community alive!

https://youtu.be/rZCl-UZ47Ew

[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Also, there's a thing worth mentioning, you need to set r_externalconsole to 0 in order to get rid of the FPS drops due to console spam.
It should default be 0 (also r43 and forward it'll be con_external not r_externalconsole).
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Just completed the main quest solo and even got the Retriever to boot - one question though, how do I get the Redeemer? I had a message come up about resurrection but didn't get the opportunity to claim my reward :(

Overall my thoughts regarding the map were it felt like Black Ops 3 came early
Honestly it's insane to think this map is running on a 7 year-old game and has content matching - if not surpassing - games of today, a true masterpiece and one that will remain highly ranked for a long, long time :)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Just completed the main quest solo and even got the Retriever to boot - one question though, how do I get the Redeemer? I had a message come up about resurrection but didn't get the opportunity to claim my reward :(

Overall my thoughts regarding the map were it felt like Black Ops 3 came early
Honestly it's insane to think this map is running on a 7 year-old game and has content matching - if not surpassing - games of today, a true masterpiece and one that will remain highly ranked for a long, long time :)

And what's even better, is the majority of content (weapons, traps, elemental machine, etc.) are going to be available for people to add to their maps. :)
Date Registered: 23 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Ncredible_Tony's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Once that message comes up, you have to go to the grave site (where the keys could be located and throw your tomahawk around the graves and a message will appear saying "Redemption Has Been Found"
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Makes sense, thanks for the info :)
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I dont know if someone has asked this already but did the true Akimbo weapons not work out? (Left click shoots left gun, right click shoots right gun)

I was told the True Akimbo did not work out yet due to problems with the Ping in coop lobbies due to bad connection players having them fire too slow. another modder is trying to work this out, so maybe there may be true akimbo later on.
Date Registered: 18 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
rowmq11's Groups
rowmq11's Contact & Social Links
Hey guys,

Im loving this map, having such a great time with my friends.  However, I couldnt seem to find all of the power box locations.

Locations I have found:
http://imgur.com/a/8n2hI

Could someone help me out with the last location?

Thanks in advance, Row.
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
Hey guys,

Im loving this map, having such a great time with my friends.  However, I couldnt seem to find all of the power box locations.

Locations I have found:
http://imgur.com/a/8n2hI

Could someone help me out with the last location?

Thanks in advance, Row.
Look underground where you build power.
Date Registered: 13 March 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Drunk Richtofen's Contact & Social Links
Ok, this I did not expect!
In a nutshell, great map design that actually coaxed me into exploring (actually enjoyed it too), excellent weapon selection (oh my god, a working Gersch Device and a Winter's Howl that doesn't suck!) and loving the elemental PaP!

Thoroughly enjoying it, however there are a two issues/bugs that really screwed me over...

First, while the UGX Mod Options are a welcome addition, if I decide not to change anything in this menu, I can't get out of the screen unless I alt-tab the game and close it from the desktop, which forces me to restart my PC since steam thinks it's still open and won't start WAW otherwise.
Second, whenever I go down, my grenades bug out and disappear. Both my primary and secondary grenades just vanish, even when I buy more. Not the best thing to happen if you just spent 6000 points on Gersch Devices. This bug seriously lasted for a good 5 rounds before my grenades started working properly again.

If these could be fixed, I'd have literally no complaints about this map.

Also, while not a bug, could you make the turret movable after placing it? I realized too late that I couldn't after putting it in quite a compromising position, unless I missed something. I usually do :P

Great work overall!
Date Registered: 19 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Pidju420's Groups
Pidju420's Contact & Social LinkscH_PidjuPidju420
WOO! Great job to all involved, fantastic map all around. Congratulations on the final release.

This map Messed up my WaW for good thanks for not letting me play anymore -_-
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
This map Messed up my WaW for good thanks for not letting me play anymore -_-

How? Tell how your WaW broke, since map itself doesnt do anything, that could break WaW completely
Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:58:27 pm by HitmanVere

Loading ...