Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
try turning spec maps off in options

( read the comments in future, this is in there like 20 times )
Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 11:58:15 pm by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 4 July 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Jerryguy's Groups
Jerryguy's Contact & Social LinksJerry
Hey, can someone just send me the map alone? Not with the manager as it requires administrator permissions, I don't have my own laptop, this is my father's. Thank you.  :-*
Date Registered: 25 January 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
crazyian1000's Groups
crazyian1000's Contact & Social Linkscrazyian1000crazyian1000crazyian1000
One of my now favorite WAW custom maps. Amazing map, great detail into everything and with the ugx mod  :lol: But thanks so much for this map, can't wait to see new maps just like this one!
Date Registered: 5 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Reckoon's Groups
Reckoon's Contact & Social Links
I was playing with a group of friends, and on round 22, when everyone had Elemental weapons, the host crashed and we got the error 'Exceeded maximum number of script variables'.

At the time, I was spamming a 'Hellsfire' (elemental Winter's Howl), one friend was using the elemental M9 Beretta, another friend was using the 'Freeze-90' (elemental P90) and the last was using the elemental FMG9 Dual Wield.

Double Post Merge: December 16, 2015, 06:08:41 am
Adding on to the post before, we were playing with the party child cheering mutator thing.

Also, I'm sure many people have mentioned these two bugs before, but I'm randomly getting one shot even after getting Jug after being electrocuted to death (due to either the electric trap or the electricity beside spawn), and the axe disappeared after its user was electrocuted to death - we checked the spot where he died, and the place it originally spawned and couldn't find it.

Otherwise, this is a brilliant map, definitely the best I've ever played. I love the ridiculous number of easter eggs you've added. Keep up the good work ^^

Double Post Merge: December 16, 2015, 08:48:34 am
We tried again today, crashed at round 22 again. This time no mutators, no one was doing anything, the round had just started.
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 08:48:34 am by Reckoon
Date Registered: 5 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Reckoon's Groups
Reckoon's Contact & Social Links
Sorry for the quadruple post, but my first issue was a stupid one - we changed host and it worked out, so it's just a problem on our end.

Great map, finally got to the final weapon ^^
Date Registered: 20 October 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
TorveloxX's Groups
TorveloxX's Contact & Social Links
when i put disco party there is that beautiful song playing... whats the title ?
Date Registered: 18 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Lets make the WAW community bigger and better!
Signature
RG3
assassintoliet09's Contact & Social LinksassassintoiletAssassinT9
Amazing Map! when I saw it I FELL IN LOVE! So many custom stuff . It has a great felling to it while you play and you can tell so much time was token on this map!

GREAT JOB
Date Registered: 23 June 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
UniversityOfPi's Contact & Social LinksUniversityOfPi
Not to be super critical or anything, BUT there doesn't seem to be speed cola... 9/10 :derp:
Also I can't find any information on sharing is caring; can someone provide some basic guide somewhere (and point me to it at some point)  [:alone: no friends to just co-op mode try and see]

Oh and it'd be really awesome if someone could write up a quick two sentence guide to the modifiers (btw nick cage's head is showing as flat which makes it seem like the zombie doesn't have a head from the wrong angle and this screws with my gameplay a bit) and I'm hoping/presuming this will be like part of the UGX mod platform, including adding additional modifiers...

but seriously, great work, almost my new favorite
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Not to be super critical or anything, BUT there doesn't seem to be speed cola... 9/10 :derp:

Its in underground, where power is
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oh hell, I knew we forgot something.

Also I can't find any information on sharing is caring
It allows you to crouch down and lay the gun in your hand on the ground so a friend can pick it up.

btw nick cage's head is showing as flat which makes it seem like the zombie doesn't have a head from the wrong angle and this screws with my gameplay a bit) and I'm hoping/presuming this will be like part of the UGX mod platform, including adding additional modifiers...
This was intentional. If Nic Cage is going to give flat, 2 dimensional performances in all his films then we were going to stay true to his legacy.
Date Registered: 23 June 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
UniversityOfPi's Contact & Social LinksUniversityOfPi
Its in underground, where power is
(Figured I missed it somehow, hence the :derp:
but  :lol: yeah don't know how I managed to miss that alcove all together)

10/10
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
This was intentional. If Nic Cage is going to give flat, 2 dimensional performances in all his films then we were going to stay true to his legacy.
;D
Date Registered: 1 December 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Scourgewar's Groups
Scourgewar's Contact & Social Links
Nice Axe  :P
Date Registered: 22 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
959, NSX, Supra, F40.
LG510s's Groups
LG510s's Contact & Social Links
Tremendous job by the UGX team. You took the zombie community's favourite features from the Treyarch maps and implemented them here. Another thing worthy of a mention was your use of original, unique features which you can only find in this map. The custom model for the mystery box was a nice touch, implying that you put a large amount of effort into creating a wonderful map and that you understood that even the slightest tweaks to aesthetic features lets others know of your caring and integrity. Recently I have faced a bug(?) in which there is no axe available to pick up to advance through the map. I'm unsure if its spawnpoints varies or if this is a bug, so some clarification would be nice. I would suggest widening the area near juggernog as its very close-quarters and makes it difficult to get a train going so you can complete the side quest. Overall I would rate the map at a solid 9/10. It has a minuscule amount of flaws and tons of originality.
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CRiMixAL's Groups
CRiMixAL's Contact & Social Links
The textures are tearing for me, and its really unplayable. PLZ HELP!

Loading ...