Profile Link
Country
ca
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 01:52:00 pm
Someone knows where is the ladder ?   :please:

In Nacht, when you enter go to the left and it's leaning on a pillar
8 years ago
I found the map to be rather easy, beat it on my first try. The spawn area is large enough to train with your eyes closed, the features make the game even easier (ex. the extra slots from shooting perk bottles and easily accessible pack-a-punch). The only thing I found difficult was finding juggerno...
8 years ago
Thanks for feedback. Im not updating the map anymore, but I can say that get PHD Flopper. That helps a lot with Napalm Zombie. And besides, it makes the map more challenging, which I enjoy more rather than having map ...
8 years ago
I've got to hand it to those who worked on this map, you've done a decent job. The Easter Egg has creative and unique steps that when described to me, I could instantly tell you which map it came from. I really enjoy the wide variety of weapons to choose from. When on higher rounds the ass...
8 years ago
Tremendous job by the UGX team. You took the zombie community's favourite features from the Treyarch maps and implemented them here. Another thing worthy of a mention was your use of original, unique features which you can only find in this map. The custom model for the mystery box was a nice t...
8 years ago
Loading ...