Date Registered: 7 August 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
shimafa's Groups
shimafa's Contact & Social Links
great map! I cant seam to find pap, I think its behind the door in the Mule Kick room but I cant figure out how to get it open. please give me any tips
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 4 October 2012
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Signature
Nacht_DTW_1.1- COMPLETE
Hobo_Ville-COMPLETE
Hobo1.1-Might never happen.
Necro_City-not in my hands anymore.
Ghost_Swamp:75%
Weezy428's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Weezy428's Contact & Social Linksweezy428zombieweezy428Weezy428
great map! I cant seam to find pap, I think its behind the door in the Mule Kick room but I cant figure out how to get it open. please give me any tips

Thanks man, all i can say is shoot things!!
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Again sorry about dolphin dive, but its also suppose to work with the flop if you tried that. (hope to fix it, or remove it if i cant.)
I just tried it, the flopper doesn't work. Plus you cant really dolphin dive off of some surfaces.
Also, I can't seem to figure out where the pack-a-punch is and I cant figure out what i'm suppose to do with the buildable parts, that don't go to the power switch.
Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 11:58:58 pm by mxtxm
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Weezy428's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I just tried it, the flopper doesn't work. Plus you cant really dolphin dive off of some surfaces.
Also, I can't seem to figure out where the pack-a-punch is and I cant figure out what i'm suppose to do with the buildable parts, that don't go to the power switch.

you have to be at a decent height for flop to work and it doesnt matter if its with dolphine dive. Just jump and go prone. (the stairs work well with flop, but i know it works.)

As for pap like i said in the comment b4, shoot things. ;) look for hints.

Didn't want to spam posts so i just edited this one. I need 3 ppl to make sure the 1.1 has 4 playable players. First 3 will be given the new file. pm me and ill give a new link.
Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 01:33:12 am by Weezy428
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
you have to be at a decent height for flop to work and it doesnt matter if its with dolphine dive. Just jump and go prone. (the stairs work well with flop, but i know it works.)

As for pap like i said in the comment b4, shoot things. ;) look for hints.
I apologize for saying that your flopper didn't work. I got it to work by jumping, then dolphin diving. I also found the 1st and third targets I'm suppose to shoot, I presume there are three because of what they say on them. I can't locate the third though.
Date Registered: 7 August 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
shimafa's Groups
shimafa's Contact & Social Links
I found pap, its epic man. I found a glitch when building the card reader it took my weapons away and couldnt do anything
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
I feel like I'm a bit late to the party, but oh well, here's what I think.

I didn't really like the map very much. My first issue was the sheer amount of random, glowing lights/colors plastered all over the other dull gray textures. It made the color scheme feel schizophrenic and (like another user said) was quite painful to look at, at least for me. Second, the map just felt like it carried on for far too long. It took me 10 rounds to even get the power on, and once you open up all the doors you realize that you're boned because you've ruined all the camping areas and there aren't any places to run trains (note: I play solo, the map may be much easier Co-op). Now, I understand that some people like these really long maps, but I personally play zombies to just chill and relax for 30-60 minutes. So if it takes me 45 minutes just to turn the power on the chances of me replaying the map are slim-to-none.

The map also felt a bit rushed, like there wasn't enough polish. I clipped through numerous objects, zombie spawns felt very weird and unnatural in most sections of the map, and the weapons were kind of sloppy (missing reload sounds, looked "off" from their normal version). I also died because in the area I was camping in zombies didn't come up behind me for several rounds, so I assumed that it was safe to not watch my back. Then one round zombies randomly took the path to get behind me (with no discernible reason as to why they didn't do this before) and killed me. Pretty frustrating. I didn't find PaP, and I also didn't fill all the chests (I have no clue how one is supposed to go about this solo. The map is so cramped I figured that I'd probably die trying and so I didn't bother with the chests).

While I'm sure there will be plenty of people berating me in the posts below, please don't interpret this as "hate". I think that one could say that you did a great job overall, considering that only a couple people like myself disliked the map. If there's a v1.1 I'll check it out and see if there are any significant improvements. Thanks for posting the map, hope to see more of your work in the future!
Date Registered: 16 June 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
holz's Groups
holz's Contact & Social Links
Great Map!
Like the cool ambient Sounds, Waterfall, moving Lights when you shot on it and of course the epic Detail.
Doesnt found Mule or Pap, but will try again with your hint.

Thanks for sharing.  8)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
We played with P0tZ just now and got to the ending bit. Just epic, man, epic, trying to find last soul box and Generator C. Gotta say, this map is both epic and awesome! I want to propose something, when you get online in Skype  ;)
Date Registered: 22 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
Edit: Nevermind. figured out some of it with the help of someone that I won't name unless he wants me to.
Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 02:23:15 am by bkcarlito
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Weezy428's Groups
I feel like I'm a bit late to the party, but oh well, here's what I think.

I didn't really like the map very much. My first issue was the sheer amount of random, glowing lights/colors plastered all over the other dull gray textures. It made the color scheme feel schizophrenic and (like another user said) was quite painful to look at, at least for me. Second, the map just felt like it carried on for far too long. It took me 10 rounds to even get the power on, and once you open up all the doors you realize that you're boned because you've ruined all the camping areas and there aren't any places to run trains (note: I play solo, the map may be much easier Co-op). Now, I understand that some people like these really long maps, but I personally play zombies to just chill and relax for 30-60 minutes. So if it takes me 45 minutes just to turn the power on the chances of me replaying the map are slim-to-none.

The map also felt a bit rushed, like there wasn't enough polish. I clipped through numerous objects, zombie spawns felt very weird and unnatural in most sections of the map, and the weapons were kind of sloppy (missing reload sounds, looked "off" from their normal version). I also died because in the area I was camping in zombies didn't come up behind me for several rounds, so I assumed that it was safe to not watch my back. Then one round zombies randomly took the path to get behind me (with no discernible reason as to why they didn't do this before) and killed me. Pretty frustrating. I didn't find PaP, and I also didn't fill all the chests (I have no clue how one is supposed to go about this solo. The map is so cramped I figured that I'd probably die trying and so I didn't bother with the chests).

While I'm sure there will be plenty of people berating me in the posts below, please don't interpret this as "hate". I think that one could say that you did a great job overall, considering that only a couple people like myself disliked the map. If there's a v1.1 I'll check it out and see if there are any significant improvements. Thanks for posting the map, hope to see more of your work in the future!

Wow, I really like what you commented on even if most of it was negative.  The map was suppose to be way smaller than it turned out. I had a lot of my friends help me with this map so it wasn't all my idea which didnt make sense in the end. I came up with the idea for a tunnel system by my house when i was a kid and that's what it was really suppose to be (which was next too a super market). But i couldn't leave it just tunnels,so making a hobo village in the center seemed like a good idea. It became extremely large when other guys i grew up with wanted more rooms and it just got bigger and bigger.

As for guns this is my first time trying to make weapons that are not in waw besides the sawed off. I know the map is really difficult in solo and its funner with friends to play zombies so i focused on that. In my opinion 2 players are the best in this map.

I will get 1.1 finished asap and so far i fixed the mp5/peacekeeper/s12 damages and bullets. I fixed the 4th player glitch.

Im still working on dolphin dive issues, sound alias issues and some clips. Thanks for the comment and thanks everyone again for playing the map it really means a lot to me spending so much time just trying to make sure it's the best i can do.

Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 01:53:00 am by Weezy428
Date Registered: 22 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
I would just take out dolphin dive after the things found last night. But thats ultimately your choice.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
    Alright. After playing this map several times on SOLO and beating the Easter Egg, I think I can safely make a critique on this map.
    First of all, the positives. The map was INSANELY detailed, and I loved it! It looked like so much time was dedicated into making the wreckage look like more than just dirt. Pipes, barrels, and stray, tilted planks all add to the already incredible atmosphere. Second, the custom weapons felt smooth and fun. I had no disappointment in what was offered besides maybe just a few sound differences from the originals (this is not a PROBLEM, though). Thirdly, the Easter Egg and the method of finding Pack-A-Punch were reminiscent of Nacht Der Toten Walder in a positive way. Soul chest locations weren't that bad even in solo, which I appreciated, too. I also appreciate the character changes in solo, as being Dempsey isn't always fun. The size and tightness balance of the map was in such a form that I could appreciate the scenery for longer games without always dying all the time. You have made a map that has little to no training spot that I actually like Weezy. Thank you.
    And now the negatives. One major problem I had on the map was that every time I made a crawler so that I could explore the map's secrets, the crawler would seemingly glitch out and hit the air, thus resulting in an eventual bleed-out. This was what took me so long to do the Easter Egg, as it died out almost every time I nearly figured out the puzzle. A common spot for this to happen is the entrance to the power room via the MPL hallway. Another negative was the glitched out monkeys that the zombies would NEVER get attracted to. This made me hold a desire for MOLOTOVS more than that explosive ball of cuteness. One last negative would be the fact that the Ray Gun Mark II has no collateral damage, making it weaker than the FMJ. Whether these negatives were intentional or not to make the map more challenging, I do not know. I only bring them up.
     All and all, the map was one the most exciting ones I've seen in a while. It feels good to even me, a solo player, even though you said 2 player was the best. Once you get the hang of the map, it becomes more fun. Discovering the Easter Egg, filling all the soul chests, finding the targets to shoot, and getting the FMJ were all very gratifying in the end. Thanks again for the map.
With regards
Defiance
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
i can't uderstand how i can open the pack a punch (and where is it), send me a PM a tell me that please  ;)
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
i can't uderstand how i can open the pack a punch (and where is it), send me a PM a tell me that please  ;)
Pack a punch is by the 3rd soul chest and is opened through ee steps if I remember right.

Loading ...