Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I am a guitarist, that makes me creative. BOOM!
Signature
le Dank Meme
le Musician
le Guitarist
WigglyWorm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
WigglyWorm's Contact & Social Linksluke0chicken
Some of you may of heard about the rumour of BO3 Mod tools.

https://gyazo.com/c9b25cacdf05c1a523fee0663af17498

Although it has not been confirmed, it looks like they are working VERY hard on making it possible! However, is there going to be a catch?

I think that they will only release the Mod Tools to certain people for obvious reasons regarding testing etc. The only problem is, most people are use to the Radiant for WaW and Cod4, where as BO3 is made on a new engine. Do you think this will make it harder for people to learn? Do you think that the Mapping side of BO3 is going to be much more difficult compared to other Radiants, due to the new style of maps? (Bigger area, easter eggs, custom weapons)

I have a good feeling that BO3 Mod tools, if released, will be available after ALL the DLC's have been released.

Please let me hear your thoughts!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
i wish they release it,we could get awesome custom maps from black ops 3 :)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
ATVI are the ones who dont want mod tools to come out, if they do allow it then it'll definitely not be until all DLC has come out as to not impact the sales of that, they probably release it same time as Ghosts 2 as they know they'll get no money from that anyway
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
ATVI are the ones who dont want mod tools to come out, if they do allow it then it'll definitely not be until all DLC has come out as to not impact the sales of that, they probably release it same time as Ghosts 2 as they know they'll get no money from that anyway

Ewww, Ghosts 2... I just got a bad taste in my mouth.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
If they confirmed mod tools for BO3, I'd definitely buy it when it comes out.
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
As always I don't get the whole "people won't buy the DLC". I would still buy the new DLC and if they are so scared of that just make it to where if certain maps have DLC specific items "weapons" or "scripts" make it to where you have to own the DLC. Both win right there. I don't see it happening sadly though to be honest if they said a straight no it'll make some players not buy the game which drives down sales, Ghosts did the same with Rubin saying they are working on mod tools for Ghosts and when the game came out he never spoke about the PC version ever again.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Why would people buy a DLC for just 1 zombie map (some people do) when they have a selection of free and perhaps arguably better ones
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Why would people buy a DLC for just 1 zombie map (some people do) when they have a selection of free and perhaps arguably better ones

Well, if a mod uses parts of a DLC then you have to buy the DLC in order to play the mod(like Skyrim).

and even if a bunch of custom content released doesn't require DLC, it wouldn't be as high quality as an official map(no bug fixes).

where as BO3 is made on a new engine.

New engine my ass. lol

Its just an upgraded version of the Advanced Warfare engine(presumably, also might be BO2 engine.).

Easter Eggs and custom weapons don't really affect Radiant.

Radiant can handle larger maps(though it has issues rendering if the entire map is in view). Its just the engine limits that prevent a map of that scale.
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I do mods/maps for WaW and BO1.
Rollonmath42's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Rollonmath42's Contact & Social Linksrollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42
New engine my ass. lol

Its just an upgraded version of the Advanced Warfare engine(presumably, also might be BO2 engine.).

According to them, BO3 is a heavily modified version of BO2's engine. Based on videos/pics that they showed of BO2 WIP/Dev stuff, I don't think there'll be much difference between WaW's mod tools and BO3's (should they be released) besides a lot more options for things in Radiant (for example).
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
As always I don't get the whole "people won't buy the DLC". I would still buy the new DLC and if they are so scared of that just make it to where if certain maps have DLC specific items "weapons" or "scripts" make it to where you have to own the DLC. Both win right there.
That sort of takes away from the community then. All of a sudden, you NEED to own this or that in order to play a map. What if a map has MULTIPLE dlc items? Then 3arc could easily get us by the balls and we wouldn't be buying the dlc for the maps they make, but just so we can play actually good maps or creative maps. Most people do buy all the dlc, but there's a couple of us out there that pick and choose which one to have. People would feel obligated to purchase dlc just to have a night with some friends when you aren't even touching whatever 3arc makes except for some trinkets they might throw in that the mapper liked.

Double Post Merge: August 21, 2015, 12:19:51 am
According to them, BO3 is a heavily modified version of BO2's engine. Based on videos/pics that they showed of BO2 WIP/Dev stuff, I don't think there'll be much difference between WaW's mod tools and BO3's (should they be released) besides a lot more options for things in Radiant (for example).
Just give me DW and I'll be happy. You won't hear a peep out of me ever again if I get the kind of DW offthewall has.
Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 12:19:51 am by MAK911
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
this was more of a joke from my twitter but yeah, new engine my ass :D its all quake guys so...

dont have bo1 modtools but even legit cod waw radiant got this haha they did not even care to change the icons:
Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 04:26:04 am by RadimaX
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Its not a new engine. its just a very very upgraded version of the previous ones so were gonna have radiant IF  they come out...
Date Registered: 25 June 2015
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I am a guitarist, that makes me creative. BOOM!
WigglyWorm's Groups
WigglyWorm's Contact & Social Linksluke0chicken
so what could we expect to see if the mod tools get released? Will the radiant be like the waw one or look different? /u]
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Just give me DW and I'll be happy. You won't hear a peep out of me ever again if I get the kind of DW offthewall has.

Learn to script then.

:troll:

Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 02:10:31 pm by Scobalula
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Won't happen. Happened in WAW, happened for MP in BO, didn't happen for BO2, won't happen for BO3. But I'd really like to have those full WAW mod tools back for BO3.

Loading ...