Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Hello lovely community,

It's finally time for me to let some more information out to the public. (Transparency YAY!)

You might be thinking "Who the hell is this guy and what is he doing!" - and thats exactly why I made this thread today :)
Additionally, I would like to announce some upcomming changes, so it's definitely worth reading this thread :P

So let's start with UGX Mod Standalone v1.1:

No, I won't say a specific date on when we release it. - It's impossible to predict yet.
BUT! - I want to give the community the opportunity to track our progress, aswell as maybe even participate a bit more into our development.

Internally, we use a planning software and I hope to enable a publicly-viewable section, which lists what issues/features we are currently working on.
Stay tuned for more about this in the upcoming days.

Finally I would also like to clarify some confusion about who is actually working on UGX Mod Standalone currently.
Although we have a team of 8 people, only 4 are currently active: treminaor, Delta (me) and SajeOne - Mr.Slagovich is doing QA.

The next huge thing which we want to deliver to the community is our own "Developer Package".
Included in this package is an example map with all UGX Mod features. ( you have already seen it in our recent YouTube videos ;) )

We are also in the process of adding a ton of new Wiki pages, which will become public when they are all finished.
-> In our opinion we are providing better instructions and more detail than any currently existing CoD wiki.

For community mappers, we will deliver our own UGX Modtools Patch. - The advantage of our patch is that it contains all fixes from Sniperbolt's Tutorial Map patch, plus:
- fixed Juggernog hitcount
- an on-screen in-game debugging system for all types of zombie doors (blockers, sliding doors, etc)
- and more to be announced later on ;)

I also have more exciting news to share with all scripters / modders out there aswell:
I personally don't like the current CCoD/Zeroy scripting reference and it has a lack of features in my opinion,
so UGX has decided to deliver our own custom scripting reference, with some neat features you have never seen or dreamed of ;)

Last but not least, let's talk a bit about the UGX-Mods website. - You might have noticed recently some minor changes and a major one, the chat room.
While using the chat you might have encountered some ?;> &;> weird chat output.
This will be finally over soon. - I would like to introduce a fully reworked system:

I personally brand it as usermenu.
Technically, it appears on each side of your web browser as small bar, where you can have access to certain new windows / features. (similar to the tasklist in Windows)
My goal is to make the current site experience more userfriendly, so I integrated the chat and a couple of other features directly into each page.

That means, as long as you stay on UGX-Mods, you have the chat always with you on the userbar.
And yes, the chat system has been fully rewritten - a lot of cool new features will be added and I even plan to expand support for older browsers.
That also mean it will has a special version for mobile platforms aswell! (yay)

The new chat will be launched at the same time as the userbar.

I can't go into any more detail yet - But when time comes, any member who is interested in the new userbar can participate in the closed beta to test it out.

That's all the news I can give for now - check back often to see when all these new things will be released!

Oh and of course, thanks to YOU guys. Your feedback, support and sharing is just freaking awesome! - keep it up!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
gotta love it :) im looking forward to the beta test of that userbar :)  <- could i even join it? :o
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 39 minutes ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
gotta love it :) im looking forward to the beta test of that userbar :)  <- could i even join it? :o
Sure ! Everyone can join. - It's a closed beta because it might has some bugs and I don't want to force anyone on a public beta already. ;)
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Well thanks UGX team.. or the 4 of u working on this. I hope you guys add some good new content which will help us lost/noobish mappers/scripters... And another question which i'm sure you will answer is when I go to donate some money I get some CFFGH////// error? is it hooked up through paypal?? Just wanna help you dudes out!!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
And another question which i'm sure you will answer is when I go to donate some money I get some CFFGH////// error? is it hooked up through paypal?? Just wanna help you dudes out!!
Uh oh, lemmie look into that now.
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
nice to see you are going to give noobs like me a chance to make a ok map :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
a small personal update:

hopefully this weekend there will be some new exciting stuff.
The usermenu + new chat makes really great progress, but it's a huge project and in my spare time I don't know when I can release it to a wider audience ( everyone who want's to test it out == closed beta)

As for the other stuff, our own scripting reference should be up this weekend aswell a site to keep track of our work (UGX Mod and other stuff)

Stay tuned
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I have come from the future
Signature
NaviLlicious
NaviLlusShore's Groups
NaviLlusShore's Contact & Social LinksTheHubbyNaviLlusShore
how would i get beta access for this?
[UGX] Founder
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
how would i get beta access for this?
Earn the "Donator" forum rank by donating to UGX-Mods through the site's homepage link.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

We are also in the process of adding a ton of new Wiki pages, which will become public when they are all finished.
-> In our opinion we are providing better instructions and more detail than any currently existing CoD wiki.

I've been wanting this for ages now.

Is there a chance that the UGX script placer could get a major re-working so it has an "all ready mapped" button and asylum & sumpf script support?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
asylum & sumpf script support?
Why? As SajeOne said when someone asked about prototype support you will have EVEN MORE problems to take care of and you dont have to use Der Riese stuff at all in maps with Der Riese scripts.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Why? As SajeOne said when someone asked about prototype support you will have EVEN MORE problems to take care of and you dont have to use Der Riese stuff at all in maps with Der Riese scripts.

Hankey got prototype scripts working, you think they can't do the same?

it was just a suggestion anyway.
Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:57:12 pm by daedra descent
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Hankey got prototype scripts working, you think they can't do the same?

it was just a suggestion anyway.
We don't want people using un-updated scripts. It makes it more difficult to answer questions when there are issues and all of our site documentation is related to Der Riese. If anything we could simulate the old map styles with Der Riese scripts but giving them un-updated scripts is a bad idea.
Former UGX Co-Founder
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX Co-Founder
My Groups
More
More
Signature
W1NG3D's Groups
UGX Co-Founder
wins
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

Loading ...